Become a Patron!

To celebrate the brand new opening of this awesome forum....

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bbd07dae-c0ec-11e3-90bb-12313b024af0-large.jpeg

Hey everyone! Welcome to our subforum. We are ecstatic to have a home here on the Vaping Underground! To celebrate we are offering a coupon on our site!

Use coupon code VUforumopening for 15% off everything in the store except sale items and pre-orders! Good until July 3, 2014!!

Check back frequently, we will be posting all our new gear and specials here first, before anywhere else =)

Feel free to drop by and say hi!

VapingDemon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Vu Origin Vape & thanks for the coupon code. :)

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you VapingDemon!!! It is certainly nice to be here.

Midniteoyl!! Come on down, the price is right!! =)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The White House has significantly modified proposed Food and Drug Administration (FDA) tobacco regulations, so that the online sale of e-cigarettes is not restricted, Reuters reported Wednesday.

Charged with analyzing the economic implications of policy, the White House’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) looked in detail at the FDA draft, which had included a prohibition of non-face-to-face sales, in effect banning online sales.

OMB changed the language, so that the ban applies only to vending machines. Due to lobbying from the cigar industry, OMB also addressed cigars, modifying the existing two-part rule which separates regulated from unregulated into a two-option rule, which exempts premium cigars.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/25/white-house-deletes-fda-e-cigarette-regulations/

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is amazing news for everyone. Thank you so much Midniteoyl for posting! Its a battle we won, a small one but nevertheless a significant one. Lots of fighting left to do!

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is quite possible, VapinChevy. I hope the FDA and the Executive branch realize that by harming the vaping community, they are effectively harming the health of the nation.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are very welcome Scuba-Matt!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is amazing news for everyone. Thank you so much Midniteoyl for posting! Its a battle we won, a small one but nevertheless a significant one. Lots of fighting left to do!
I got the link from VU :)
Just remember, DON'T let your guard down! I think the WH Deleting FDA E-Cig Regulations is a Ploy for something more dangerous to us Vapers!!!

This is an election year for the Senate. Most anyways, and there are people running scared for their jobs. It'll be back next year..

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the link from VU :)

This is an election year for the Senate. Most anyways, and there are people running scared for their jobs. It'll be back next year..

Excellent point, I have to agree that this is the most likely scenario unfortunately. Policies are always eased up prior to re-elections.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Origin and thanks for the coupon. Looking forward to more great stuff from you.
Can't wait for my extension tube I ordered. Of course the coupon came after i ordered but it's good for my next order. So it's still a win...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my extension tubes today, thanks for the super fast shipping and little extra you threw in.

Loved how it was wrapped like a Birthday present which of course you guys knew My Birthday is the 5th of July.

awesome surprise for this older gentleman.

Thanks for the awesome service and site, not to mention great crew you have working for you....

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my extension tubes today, thanks for the super fast shipping and little extra you threw in.

Loved how it was wrapped like a Birthday present which of course you guys knew My Birthday is the 5th of July.

awesome surprise for this older gentleman.

Thanks for the awesome service and site, not to mention great crew you have working for you....

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you like the gift wrapping, and hope you have a great time celebrating your birthday! Thank you so much for shopping with us :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, the gift wrapping threw me off a bit at first.. But is a cool idea and nice little touch. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Think I am going to need another tube, those 2 work wonders on extending the life of my Cool Fires...

Is the Coupon is good til the 3rd or up to the 3rd.
sheesh, in other words, is it good on the 3rd, til midnight EST?....

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe it is 7/4 1AM =)

Also, if you are on our email list, you are going to get a newsletter with details for our July 4th blowout. We are having a super sale! We are working out the details now!

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome and I better be on your mailing list. laughs....

Your sending it out on the 4th, correct, cause I have not gotten it yet.

just want to make sure i can get in on the good stuff....

and thanks

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
~~~just wanted to come in and say a BIG THANK YOU TO ORIGIN VAPES for their donations to the pif and contest threads!!!!
love they way you always give back to the community!!!!!~~~
on top of being cool vendors too!!!!:):D

VU Sponsors