Become a Patron!

TMAXX Strawberry Donut and P.B. Custard (brief)

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Figured I would throw up this quick review for anyone wondering if they should pull the trigger on this 30mls for 6 bills. These are brief and just my opinions.

Hardware: Coolfire 4 @28 watts. Goblin Mini with Kanthal 26g duel coils @.45 ohms. Cotton wicking material.

The Peanut Butter Custard (3mg 70/30) is the first one I've tried. Right of the bat there is a definite peanutty taste. It is not strong or overpowering. The custard is the most dominate taste however. This is more of a custard with light peanut butter notes. Its quite sweet and pleasant. I went through 2 tanks of this stuff and that was enough for me. Ill go back to it but it needed a bit of a break.

The Strawberry Donut (3mg 70/30) was next up. Impressive. The strawberry is a sweet flavor like you would expect from a strawberry glazing not an actual strawberry. The donut part is awesome. I don't know how one translates a cakey taste to a liquid but they have it spot on. Paired with my morning coffee this combo is brilliant. I love this flavor; were gonna be bffs for a while.

I really want to get their lemon glazed but it was out of stock. I didn't post pictures of the bottles because lets face it... If you want to see a bottle just look on their site.

FYI: TMaxx No Frills is a line offered by Vaping Watch. I'm not sure if I can post a link but i have the utmost confidence is everyone's googling abilities.

Last edited:

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I completely agree about the Strawberry Doughnut. It's an outstanding flavor. The Lemon Doughnut isn't quite as good for me. It truly does taste just like a lemon doughnut, which is my favorite kind to eat, but it isn't as good in a vape as the strawberry (and I don't even like eating real strawberry doughnuts). The lemon is still a good ejuice, just not as surprisingly good as the other. Homemade Apple Pie is pretty banging. I don't vape it often but tastes dead on.

I hear that the Strawberry Yogurt flavor is even better than the doughnut. I'll get a bottle of that & Dragon Bananafruit in the mail tomorrow. I intended to order 3 more bottles of Strawberry Doughnut, but after hearing glowing reviews for the yogurt I decided to try it before stocking up.

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for this. I just placed my first order yesterday. This reassures me. I've wanted to try a donut vape for a while so I ordered the strawberry, blueberry and lemon.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors