Become a Patron!

Tired of my juice now what?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My main juice company has been TheSauceLA, awesometown cinnemilk. But a week ago that flavour is no longer working for me. I no longer have a adv. I have several flavours from them but there harsh, as in my normal 3mg, but heavy on the throat and nauseous. So, the kicker is I can get 60ml for $4.99 a bittle which financially works for me.

Is there somewhere else I can get decent priced, high quality juice from?

I'll come back to the sauce in a month or two as there my local source and best bftb

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot to add which is probably important factor, I vape with mech mods, 0.10-0.12ohms.
1 18650, 1 tube mod and rda nothing more.
Coils usually are staple,fused aliens. All pure n80, I need my ramp up, and ss has a weird taste to me

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Madcow is having a sale right now. 120 for 10 bucks free shipping. I have 2 bottles on. The way now. I haven't tried it but has good reviews and some members here also have had it in the last few weeks. Maybe some others will chime in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is how I landed on DIY and suspect many others. Regular favs just stopped hitting the spot and needed a way to not go broke trying to find new ADV's.

You have a little more upfront cost in getting setup ($30-60 depending on what you get) but realistically you can get by with very basic items used to measure, some vg/pg base + nic, some flavorings you like and some bottles and thats all you need.

I exclusively use the recipes of others and even using premium ingredients the cost per 60ml bottle is around $2.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Madcow is having a sale right now. 120 for 10 bucks free shipping. I have 2 bottles on. The way now. I haven't tried it but has good reviews and some members here also have had it in the last few weeks. Maybe some others will chime in

Last time I want to there they were closing their doors.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like @jwill stated DIY is the way to go after initial investment you have control over your flavors and can change up on a whim or a moments notice~! Having bottles of standalone flavors allows you to just mix in a tank because you got bored or want to experiment with a new concoction. Good Luck

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The guys here at VU pushed me to try DIY and after three weeks of trying stuff out I have two recipes that are better than 99% of the stuff I've bought commercially. And when I don't like something it cost me 2 bucks instead of 30,40,60 bucks. It's a game changer and alot of fun.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Same boat as the DIY guys above, there's a little bit of a learning curve and cost as with most things in vaping, but the payoff is worth it. Of course, if you don't want to mix, I recommend verde valley vapes, a little pricier than 5 bucks a 60ml, but most of their stuff beat out the sauce IMO.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
+1 to all the DIY advocates.
If you're a serious vaper then there is nothing more satisfying than opening your juice cabinet. Looking at 1.5-2 liters of maybe 20+ recipes makes me giggle with delight.
<3<3<3<3

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DIY is really the way to go, imho. The ability to make whatever you want whenever you want? Done deal for me. Got a flavor in mind? Make it! Don’t see what you like out there? Overflavored commercial juice? Take it into your own hands and make your own. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The ability to make whatever you want whenever you want? Done deal for me.

First time I was like nothing tastes good I threw Coconut Cream in a Tobacco and said Holy Sheeeeeeeeeet~! Nothing better than having a slew of standalone flavors perfected and just waiting.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well....
If you're a serious vaper then there is nothing more satisfying than opening your juice cabinet. Looking at 1.5-2 liters of maybe 20+ recipes makes me giggle with delight.
I own 158 mech mods alone. I'd say im pretty much into the hobby lol. Vaping saved my life, in many ways.

I am down to try diy but I need to figure out what I need and where to buy. Because I have kids, first and most importantly the nicotine needs to be child proof.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping for me will never be a "Hobby" because first a hobby is something to do during down time or free time. For me it is a way of life like smoking was because almost as long as I can remember I was a SMOKER and Now I am a VAPER.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well....I own 158 mech mods alone. I'd say im pretty much into the hobby lol. Vaping saved my life, in many ways.

I am down to try diy but I need to figure out what I need and where to buy. Because I have kids, first and most importantly the nicotine needs to be child proof.

Whhhaaaatttt? Dayum that's a lot of mechs. A collector for sure

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well....I own 158 mech mods alone. I'd say im pretty much into the hobby lol. Vaping saved my life, in many ways.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-do-i-need-to-begin-diy-simple-guide-with-links.2303/
there has been changes since that guide was updated, like bull city no longer sells nic, and vaperstek nic is a lot cheaper than it used to be. You can get child proof caps from amazon or something, or if you have room in your garage or a shed or something for a deep freeze, get one and padlock that bitch.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/flavors-for-starting-diy.375367/
I made a thread for picking some flavors to start with, it's not complete and it doesnt cover every area, but it's there. As for where to buy your stuff, I recommend bull city for your flavors and vaperstek for nic, and wherever buying PG and VG is most convenient, I use essential depot from amazon, that prime shipping man. If you do get into DIY, good luck dude :D

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Damn! Do you know their names?

VU Sponsors