Become a Patron!

Time to buy more juice

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
d177eb6fdca2741fd4a8a260903917d7.jpg

Gonna go hit up coin star and then the vape shop! Gonna grab some discount juice. Hopefully 60 ml this time and maybe a coil if I've got the extra money. I'll let you know what I get. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Bought my juice and got a little surprise while I was at the vape shop. Shopping right now when I get home I'll post pictures. I cracked into the bottle and oh boy oh boy it's really good. Glad I went with this juice!

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Okay. This is the juice I bought.
d70dd430d2e0cb351299cc8d3a7cdb4f.jpg

***And now for the surprise***
And this is the juice I've been vaping on
12587d90ed25a5ec839abd0ac31c7663.jpg
I mentioned the fact that I got over charged for 30 mls last and then I told him I wanted the stky watermelon. And then asked if it was 30 or 60 and he said 30. I said okay give me the choco cow then because I want 60. 30 just doesn't last long enough. He starts to turn around with both juices and I said oh I don't want the stky anymore. He hands it to me and says put it in your pocket. It'll cover the overage from last time. We get over to the cash register and he says good deal? I'm like yeah that's awesome thanks!

I decided to open the stky first because it was the one I originally wanted and it was the smaller bottle. It's really good. I can't put it down.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love getting new flavors every week. Always something new! I just picked up three 60mls yesterday (Donuts, Banana Butt and Reds Apple) and I couldn't be happier. :xD:

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
I love getting new flavors every week. Always something new! I just picked up three 60mls yesterday (Donuts, Banana Butt and Reds Apple) and I couldn't be happier. :xD:

Oh nice. How long does it take you to vape 60 mls?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh nice. How long does it take you to vape 60 mls?

As long as I am not chain vaping all the time, I can make a 60ml last. It also depends on which setups I am vaping, as some go through juice quicker than others.

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
As long as I am not chain vaping all the time, I can make a 60ml last. It also depends on which setups I am vaping, as some go through juice quicker than others.

I went thought 60mls in like 5 or 6 days. Hopefully 90 will last longer haha.

VU Sponsors