Become a Patron!

Time for new stuffs

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's time to update my setup. I haven't kept up with vaping tech the past couple months as my Sigelei 100w and mutation have kept me happy. After a short bit of googling I think my new purchase will be a Wismec RX200, Griffin RTA, and Velocity RDA. Anything wrong with these choices?
Also looking to update my wife's setup.
She seems to like the topbox nano kit, anything wrong there?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my RX200.
The battery life alone makes it all worth it.I got like 4 days of use out of it when I had it topped with my Atlantis Mega.

The TopBox-Mini is nice I been using the 1 I just got for 2 days straight.So far no leaks and it's super easy to fill.So I'm going to guess the Nano would be just as good.
I hated the SubTank-Mini I had.It leaked like a sieve & the glass felt odd.
Something to keep in mind is that both theTop-Box-Mini & TopBox-Nano come with a 0.15 Ni200 coil-head pre-installed.So you'll need to change it out if you don't have a temperature control device...Cheers!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1 on the Rx200...I run the awesome Griffin RTA's on both of my RX mods...like mentioned above I truly love the long batt life, plus the fit and feel in my hand is very comfortable..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a KBOX200 watts and loving it. BTW, I already own both Wismec Reuleaux (DNA200 & RX200) and IPV 3Li, just to name a few. So you might as well consider that too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With all the rebuildable subtanks now, is there still any reason to drip?

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With all the rebuildable subtanks now, is there still any reason to drip?

With my Griffin, I haven't dripped since i got it. So, no. Not really. If I wanted the hottest, thickest vape possible, I'd still need a dripper IMO. No tank can get you that huge rip like a RDA, sorry guys even the Griffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tanks with a rebuildable RBA will NEVER be as good as an RDA.

RTA's are trying to become closer.

I've got a Diablo RTA on order. We'll see how good it actually is.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With my Griffin, I haven't dripped since i got it. So, no. Not really. If I wanted the hottest, thickest vape possible, I'd still need a dripper IMO. No tank can get you that huge rip like a RDA, sorry guys even the Griffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's true I suppose, lol
But I call my Griffin my lazy man's dripper for I get clouds that rivals my best RDA's without the mess..I mean like having to re-drip every 5 or 6 pulls, juice running down the side of my mod and a general pita..
08140022b28f07ae9b8252a7711aa736.jpg
but your right, for serious clouds nothing beats a good RDA, like the Dark Horse in this cloud pic..it won't win a comp but its about average I get kicking back fogging up my room with a RDA..lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a squonker is a lazy mans rda!
Might be by some folks but squonking is definitely not my style..much prefer to have a top fill, huge velocity style deck with a killer dual sub ohm build (Griffin).. And using a dual batt, or my triple batt, mods..being lazy I like the long batt life, and instant ramp up time compared to a single batt mod with a juice bottle in it..those special atties with a hole in the bottom didn't appeal to me either..I looked at a couple of them at my local shop, expensive, small and tight airflow to boot.. With all due respect I know they're folks who like that kind of set-up but I'm definitely not one of them.. Regular RDA or RTA works best for me with my preferred vaping style.. thx for the suggestion.

VU Sponsors