Time for an authentic (or at least sturdy) RDA

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bro for me its overpriced!
How can you justify $125 for an RDA??
I can justify it just because I earned it. I deserve it and I work hard at what I do. American made? Even more reason to spend my American money on it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can justify it just because I earned it. I deserve it and I work hard at what I do. American made? Even more reason to spend my American money on it.
Aight men its ur money its ur sweat whatever makes you happy go for it,still for me a lot of this USA manufacturers have to lower the prices, we all know they all get the components from china then ,once they get it they assemble them here,I know one company that manufactures here in the USA and guess what they are BANKRUPT!! Cartel mods is another one, they claim its all USA made,but nope he orders everything in china then assemble them here in the USA... I'm being reasonable,cheap,smart about it..
Don't get me wrong dude... Im just saying!!

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aight men its ur money its ur sweat whatever makes you happy go for it,still for me a lot of this USA manufacturers have to lower the prices, we all know they all get the components from china then ,once they get it they assemble them here,I know one company that manufactures here in the USA and guess what they are BANKRUPT!! Cartel mods is another one, they claim its all USA made,but nope he orders everything in china then assemble them here in the USA... I'm being reasonable,cheap,smart about it..
Don't get me wrong dude... Im just saying!!

I hear Ya... I just don't like to compromise. I've just learned a few lessons and believe that you get what you pay for- I have learned that when I bought cheap... I always wound up buying twice.

As for Chinese parts in U.S. made stuff- I do my research and go so far as to call the companies I buy from. Mile High Mods is a great example... Don't get me wrong- I have Japanese cars- but I only bought those produced and assembled in Japan. I like German firearms, and Austrian as well- there are some things others do better. When it comes to vaping- I don't want to compromise with unknown components and coatings... Just sayin...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of authentics, I checked out a genuine 'lethal' at my local shop the other day.
It was freakin nice. Perfect, like a piece of jewelry, but for 125 dollars Ill stick with my clones.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have an authentic tug v2. Center post started spinning after a month. I got it when they first came out. Maybe they tweeked them since then. I need to get the parts to fix it. It should have came with a replacement IMO. Even a lot of cheap clones come with a extra center post grommet. I love the atty though. Just expected more for $89 I hate spinning center post it is the best way to kill a stellar build.

On the flawless site they have spare parts kits for free- just pay for $5 shipping

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure if it's too pricey, but definitely look at the Dark Horse authentic if you're looking for a great RDA. 16 different airflow presets with stock AFC ring. Just doesn't have a split positive post, but they are square to prevent spinning.

VU Sponsors