Become a Patron!

Thunderball's White Peach Coctail

Raiden395

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How does this mix steep? My experience with White Peach is that it's really powerful, easily overtaking a recipe in minute %'s. Bilberry also tends to become more suppressed as it steeps.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thunderball's White Peach Coctail

FA White Peach 3%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Bilberry 1%

Have you ever just had those favorite fruit mixes that you can't quit vaping? Well , this is one of mine.

This is one Ive been vaping and changing around for a while. Its simple, its easy, but its very good. FA White Peach is my favorite and most realistic peach flavor, as are most of the FA line of fruit flavors. This is not a candy mix.

The fun of this mix is that you can change these percentages up and down to customize your own fruit coctail because these three flavors play well together.

Try this first with only 2% Peach and shake and vape for about ten minutes. If you love the Peach and want a bit more, add the other 1% . Remember FA Flavors are very strong.

Enjoy.
T BALL, vaping this right now with 2% white peach. I first tried white peach standalone & it was too much for me. Therefore I doubted this would be for me. But mixed with the strawberry & bilberry it is very much good! KUDOS! And this is from someone whom white peach isn't a favorite flavor. Pomegranate to me is what white peach is to you, Tball...like rum is to Wllmc! Hey...thank you for sharing....letting all my friends try this one! I am truly enjoying this! I really like the real fruit taste of fa...don't much care for candy type vapes. Me likes this very much! Well done!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does this mix steep? My experience with White Peach is that it's really powerful, easily overtaking a recipe in minute %'s. Bilberry also tends to become more suppressed as it steeps.
No steeping needed for this. as always, the next day after youve mixed any fruits, its pretty much set. I find it the same from day one to day 60. Enjoy

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T BALL, vaping this right now with 2% white peach. I first tried white peach standalone & it was too much for me. Therefore I doubted this would be for me. But mixed with the strawberry & bilberry it is very much good! KUDOS! And this is from someone whom white peach isn't a favorite flavor. Pomegranate to me is what white peach is to you, Tball...like rum is to Wllmc! Hey...thank you for sharing....letting all my friends try this one! I am truly enjoying this! I really like the real fruit taste of fa...don't much care for candy type vapes. Me likes this very much! Well done!

Glad you discovered the realistic FA flavor line. It really changed how much more I enjoy vaping now.

Happy you like this Dainanee. :)

VU Sponsors