Become a Patron!

Thoughts on the Pulse Dual

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the latest squonker by VV, it said that the kit is the world's smallest dual battery squonk.
Jgr6DFk.jpg
I've been a fan of the Pulse mods since they launched. However, when I first look that the pulse dual, I think it looks like a Gbox. I don't care how high the wattage is on it, I'd go with something more reliable and with a much better chipset.

Besides, the Pulse Dual Mod doesn't fit 20700/21700, which make me disappointed

What's your mind? Comment Below!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine, but I'm not a real experienced squonker either though.

It does everything I hoped, better than I hoped it would so far.
pulsed_cr.jpg

Moto

Member For 4 Years
Mixed feelings on mine.
First some trivial observations. My Samsung 25Rs are a friction fit so double wrapped batteries would not fit. The battery door is tight. I have to wrestle with the mod to open and close it.
Now for the non-trivial problem. I am plagued with atomiser short messages. Nothing wrong with the RDAs. When it appears, a very short fire displays the correct resistance, a long fire shows a short. It seems to appear at random intervals for a while and then disappears. Changing RDA makes no difference. I also find getting out of TC mode is difficult. It is easier to disable TC mode rather than hitting the fire button 4 times repeatedly.
Having said that, when it is playing nice, it is a brilliant mod. Small and light. I think I have single battery mods lighter than this.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the latest squonker by VV, it said that the kit is the world's smallest dual battery squonk.
Jgr6DFk.jpg
I've been a fan of the Pulse mods since they launched. However, when I first look that the pulse dual, I think it looks like a Gbox. I don't care how high the wattage is on it, I'd go with something more reliable and with a much better chipset.

Besides, the Pulse Dual Mod doesn't fit 20700/21700, which make me disappointed

What's your mind? Comment Below!
Worlds smallest?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors