1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Thought I was done with vaping

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by amateur vaper, Nov 12, 2017.

1. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    For the record I was totally joking and just making fun of her comment regarding pulse above. I have no illusions that Pulse is a racist:

2. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    It's really easy to understand once you grasp how it actually works.
    Basically, as the metal heats the resistance increases. The board measured the change in the resistance to determine the temperature.
    Because of that the metals with those properties are all that work in TC. The BIGGEST mistake people make is not having the coil cool when they set it up, or having the mod and coil not at the same temp- or- having the coil a little loose. Anything that can accidentally change the resistance will mess with tc.
    If you have the atty set, and then wrench down on the post screw, it can change the resistance very slightly and completely screw up the baseline reading.

BAM crew

KingPin! and AndriaD like this.
  3. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I know you were joking, just didn't want to add fuel to the fire, in spirit of fairness.

BAM crew

skt239 likes this.
  4. amateur vaper

amateur vaper Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    At first I was wondering whose going on about elementvape scamming him with a TC mod kit that didn't come with a TC coil which the smok mod I got has the TC option but didn't come with a compatible coil I must be getting scammed just cause I didn't get a nickel coil since SS Is not compatible with TC even tho it states only nickel coils work in TC mode and I was informed about this before I bought it. I hope people gather that I am not serious about getting scammed I was well aware tc won't work with the coils in the kit nor could I care less that I couldn't use TC since watts are the standard setting on most mods if not all

5150sick and skt239 like this.
  5. Polargirl

Polargirl Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Half-non white as in honorary white? You know? More honorary than Jews by being accepted into some KKK Kleagles unlike Jews? You know? People who had black slaves do most of the dying on the Trail of Tears for them carrying their shit? What does being transgender have to do with sexual orientation? Figures you'd exclude the T. It takes a bigot to conflate gender identity with sexual orientation. Weather or not you've seen it in your years here, I haven't. That really says something considering how long I've been here and other conservative like sports sites I've been on where I have seen them at least affirm their identity even if they don't post much about it.

I'm not surprised coming from someone who attacked a reviewer's integrity because he challenged the notion that it isn't all about you and effectively demonstrates the fraud that you are a wonderful cheerleader for.

Oh, and yes, I've been vaping for the last week or so.

6. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm glad I'm too old, out of touch or both to understand what the fuck you are rambling about.

7. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    May want to increase your nic

BAM crew

8. AndriaD

AndriaD Winter! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nah it was a different thread, but that thread and this one got a bit mixed-up since the troll saw fit to post her totally irrelevant and nonsensical drivel in both threads. To the betterment of neither!

It does seem that vaping is finally working well for you, though. :)

Andria

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  9. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Funny, the first reviewer I ever got in a scuffle with quickly resorted to calling me a tranny, lol

Now I'm an honorary white - most people guess that I'm Italian - think that counts as white? Not sure because I don't care

The reason we don't care about such distinctions here (I'm not counting those retarded NON VAPING RELATED political threads that seem to make you so butt hurt) is because we judge people on character and vaping skill

An asshole is an asshole, don't care what color it is or what goes up it

10. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    yeah idk if this is really what was causing trouble for me but i really think it was just the fact that it was my lungs getting used to vaping with it being cold outside cause the whole month and half after i first got my mod there was no problem at all but once it got below 40degrees or so is when it started happening but now that its been a couple weeks i dont experience it. I still smoke cigarettes when im drinking by choice which i know i probly shouldnt but other than that i dont smoke at all and thats how its been for almost 3 weeks and I dont drink that often I mean I did get drunk twice the past two weeks but thats kind of abnormal for me lol

JuicyLucy and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  11. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I got it mixed up too, lol

Glad vaping is working out better for you though

f1r3b1rd likes this.
  12. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    I put them head vape bands on my tank just in hopes they'd add a little protection incase it eats shit I put them in a curved pattern just to give it a more all around barrier I think vape bands don't look good on it but I kind of think it looks better than it could with the way I put them on the tank tho I might take them off tho once I get the 5 tunes I ordered in a few weeks

Attached Files:

5150sick likes this.
  13. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    I thought this video was pretty funny it's kind of a parody about vaping "represent the naysh y'all"

14. Hillbilly Pig

Hillbilly Pig Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I like H3H3 too, but the FDA will end up misconstruing it. The day someone takes Ethan seriously is a sad day for the world.
    Edit work with me auto correct!

5150sick likes this.
  15. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    I have being the bringer of bad news but if you don't have a spare glass for your tank...get one.
    Or two.
    In my experience, if it's glass it breaks.
    BAM crew

16. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    They're miraculous little things. I've dropped the mod I take to work so many times that the tank should've bitten the dust long ago. Still looks great, never even chipped. The mod does have a few dings in it, though. Adds character :D

17. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looking back, any tank I've ever used that didn't have a vape band on it, didn't survive. I had to replace the glass in all of them. I don't care how a vape band may or may not look, they work.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  18. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Yep, yep, yep

f1r3b1rd likes this.
  19. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    yeah ive got 2 right now one has a crack that goes all the way through top to bottom its still in one peice tho pyrex is an amazing glass a little super glue on the outside of that one and its good the one i have my tank right now is solid and ill have 4 or 5 more that were 1.26 each with free shipping i cant remember which amount i ordered in a few weeks when they get shipped out and the 2 i have should definitely last me until then although ive already gone through 2 in the past month and a half

20. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    Good deal. Just making sure.
    If no one told you yet fasttech.com and 3fvape are two of the least expensive places to find parts like that, inexpensively.
    I tend to keep 2 spare glasses for my tanks on hand just in case.

BAM crew

21. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    but they're fugly. :(

Huckleberried and f1r3b1rd like this.
  22. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    you know what might be even uglier? super glue caked on your glass to cover the crack :giggle:

23. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    im considering leaving a tube at work just incase my mod takes a fall especially cause everywhere the floor is cement which even with a band i dont think its being saved if it falls but i sure as hell do my best to not drop it i dont need fiber glass dust ending up finding its way in my tank

24. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    And into the rabbit hole you go. LMAO
    Most of us have backups... And backups for backups

I'm any event, having a second, third or fourth mod is a good idea.

BAM crew

25. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Most of them are, but they work dammit! :cuss2:<3

SnapDragon NY and hellcatrydr like this.
  26. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Man, that billet box suggestion earlier is sounding more and more like a good possibility for your situation

Or you might want to look into squonking - watch the classies for a good sturdy REO - almost bullet proof and no glass to break

5150sick, SnapDragon NY and f1r3b1rd like this.
  27. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Oh yeah, I take 2 with me everyday, granted I carry a purse, but I do have a locker. I keep a bottle of juice in there, always. Like Bird said... into the rabbit hole you go! Collecting stuff over time, you'll never be sorry for having back ups.

AndriaD and f1r3b1rd like this.
  28. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    My workstation....
    Just in case one has a problem,. I'm covered. [​IMG]

BAM crew

29. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    ive never heard of a billet box but i looked it up and from what i gather its a box mod with a tank built into it and a side panel that comes off exposing whats on the inside screen, tank, battery, whatever you might want to hide in there that fits, etc. lol

f1r3b1rd likes this.
  30. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    i only have 3 mods and currently the smok qbox seems dangerous lol theres a buzzing coming from the inside of the mod that wasnt there earlier today and i dont need an explosive reconstructive face surgery :tantrum: lol

31. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    I don't know much about that one. If you do get something else, you may want to consider something like what juicy suggested.

BAM crew

32. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    This is the 3rd and most recent mod I got from my friend the other day for 25$ it maxes at 165w just waiting to use it when the batteries get here on monday ive only maxed at 50w so far kinda excited to see what 75-100w clouds look like lol 50w clouds are decent sides so 1.5-2x must be pretty thick just like kim kardashian ;)

Attached Files:

f1r3b1rd likes this.
  33. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    That's actually a pretty good mod. It was a good friend of mine's go to for a while.

BAM crew

34. Sonar505

Sonar505 Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Modder

Blog Posts:
    Well now you have. My full name is Heraldo Leonardo Montoya Lucero. I am definitely not white. And quite a few members have seen my last name. over the last few years. And in those years I have never seen any members bring up race in these forums until your post. You lady (and I use the term loosely) have been making some Bat Shit Crazy posts. What exactly were your intentions when joining this forum?
    Before you accuse me of being a shill I will tell you that I have no affiliations with any forums. Just been vaping my own way for the past 6 years and thought I had seen it all until you started posting.

mach1ne, Teresa P, AndriaD and 6 others like this.
  35. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    yeah this thread seems to basically be about anything at this point most posts are vaping related some are from what seems like a person who lives under a bridge which I think they call those people "trolls" she just comes in out of nowhere spewing LGBTQ propaganda incase whoever doesnt know the q stands for queer lol

Teresa P likes this.
  36. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    At first I thought she was on the autism spectrum, but now I am convinced she's just a sociopath.

skt239 and AndriaD like this.
  37. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    My kids are Chinese, Indian, Jamaican Black and West European. We live in the Middle East. They only identify themselves as Americans. We refuse to let them get caught up in the unbelievable "Identity Politics" that is convulsing the US. The only label I ever use for them is PITA. That's says it all. ;)

Teresa P, AndriaD, NGAHaze and 3 others like this.
  38. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Hmmm, bought three mods from you in the past year or so, saw your name, but never thought one way or another what it meant...

Guess why?

Because it doesn't matter!

Love your blue stripe BTW :)

Teresa P, AndriaD, f1r3b1rd and 4 others like this.
  39. hellcatrydr

Blog Posts:
    Those aren't back-ups... That's a horde!

40. bratz

bratz Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Boombproof mod. Only reason it gets less love is due to no built in charging. Abusing my VT133 to bits.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr likes this.
  41. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    pretty sure there is built in charging it just isnt worth trying it because most of the cord adapters that fit into that are going to take days to charge a set of 18650 batteries i mean the mod doesnt power on with the battery in it with no adapter plugged in but plug in the adapter and the mod turns on but even after 20 mins charging 1 battery the powers still so low that theres not enough charge to even change the settings

42. bratz

bratz Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Pictures doesnt turn up. Im assuming it was the IPV3li from your previous post. Maybe its not

43. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    Yes it is the lpv3 li it's used and looks far from new but that definitely doesn't affect performance of the mod I'm sure my friend wouldn't sell me a mod that is in poor overall condition

44. bratz

bratz Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    not sure how many version of IPV3li there is. But mine doesnt have built in charging

45. hellcatrydr

Blog Posts:
    I dunno why but I like it when new members come in... pre-steeped. ...if you kwim. :)

46. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    Idk maybe it isn't charging but it goes from not turning on at all to turning on and saying low battery when I plug in the adapter so idk but I hear it's a bad idea to charge box mods unless the battery is built in with an adapter and your supposed to charge them externally if the batteries are 18650s basically the adapter is for updating firmware only which I could update the mod from 165w to 200w if I wanted to but I feel like 165w is like atleast 30w more than i really need lol but it's nice to have to option to go that high

47. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Feel free to repost and share it anywhere you think it will generate more signatures. Advocate in any way because very little bit helps advance the cause.

48. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Oh and @amateur vaper don't forget they make MODs that will protect tanks naturally

upload_2017-11-26_8-7-47.png

Hillbilly Pig likes this.
  49. Hillbilly Pig

Hillbilly Pig Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Which one is that, and does it come in rainbow? It'd be nice for my big baby to have a new home since the fireluke has all but kicked him off the g priv :)

50. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    That is the eLeaf Aster RT22 and it is a TC box. Not sure what size the Big Baby is but 22MM tank size restriction.