Become a Patron!

Thought I was done with vaping

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm half the distance you are from FT and I've been waiting 3 weeks for squonk bottles. I only use FT when 3FVape doesn't have what I want.

Mine was shipped over 4 wks ago, so I have no clue WTF has happened to it. If it doesn't arrive this week, I may need to advise Paypal to reverse the transaction, because this is pure bullshit -- I did NOT use their free shipping, because I'm well aware it takes goddamn forever. I paid the small amount to boost it to the next level shipping, which last time meant I got the pkg in 12 days.

Andria

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Are you shitting me? I've still got absolutely nothing after it left Beijing on the 11th of Nov. One of the items is a STM RBA head, for the Kanger toptank I got for my son, and since I already have the toptank, I just went ahead and ordered a STM RBA head from Sweet-Vapes, along with a Melo ECR head for the Melo 3 I won and passed on to my son. Apparently I passed the Istick Pico to him too, since he loves the thing; I find it a bit too small for my hands, so I'm not sure how he can stand it, but he really likes it. Go figger.

Andria

Truthful, according to the tracking at least.

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SIwHocY.png

VU Sponsors