Become a Patron!

Those first hits on fresh cotton with your favorite juice...

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Simpsons1.jpg

That is all I have to say.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On my drippers I juice it up...burn and blow until the wicks are dry...then apply juice, put on the cap....vape like a boss.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i get great hits and flavor from first hit until last. i believe in sheshido cotton.
100% agree. Shiseido is great stuff. No cotton flavor on first hit. I was using Koga, which was good stuff, but had to fire it a few times before taking a hit.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100% agree. Shiseido is great stuff. No cotton flavor on first hit. I was using Koga, which was good stuff, but had to fire it a few times before taking a hit.
i wasn't sold on Japanese cotton, I just happened to be at the mall and told my wife lets go to macy's to ask how much the cotton was. it was cheap so i bought a bag for like 10 bucks. but it's all I use and I don't get that cotton taste. but I like how they are pads and easier to cut and work with.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been using ready x wick. There is pretty much no break in. The first few pulls of you favorite juce with a fresh battery, fresh cotton, newly wrapped coil and the crackle. Oooohhhh gggggoooodddddeeeeessssssss. It is like the God's handed you your mod for the first 15 minutes.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been using Koh Gen Do lately, haven't noticed anything unusual with first hits.
Just plain and simple strong flavor bliss.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Brand new Doge rda, fresh .24 ohm build, fresh cotton bacon, on my GI2 set to 4.5 volts with my favorite juice = mind blown! I'm in love all over again!!! Too much flavor to process. And to think i was affraid the flavor was going to be muted. LoL

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get that shitty taste too, only for the first few hits though.

VU Sponsors