Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Music. I would love to see David Gilmour at one of his big concerts. Have a dvd of one and it's awesome.

Cake or Cookies

Depends on the type they are. But generally cake. But I like shortbread, ginger nut biscuits etc which are “cookies” here. Lol
But tiramisu, German chocolate cake, yum.

Custard or cream filled donuts?

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Don’t be a Dairy dictator! :teehee: She may be Lactose intolerant or something.

So that's what I smelt when I walked in the room.....:eek: Damn Amber.... :blech: Just kidding dear..... Seriously I was gonna blame the kitty... :p

Depends on the type they are. But generally cake. But I like shortbread, ginger nut biscuits etc which are “cookies” here. Lol

Custard

Drank or stayed sober tonight?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Stay at home, nothing to recover from but no job to go to.

New Year’s Eve leftovers for dinner tonight or something different?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure. Maybe crabmeat, but I like shrimp cocktail with lots of sauce.

Powdered or glazed donuts?

I know we’re repeating, but it’s still fun to play.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I want donuts now! Yeast are nice, but cake donuts are great to dunk. I like dunking! My life is boring...

Greek or regular yogurt?

What happened to regular Dannon yogurt that I grew up with?? Just bitching on the side!

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Regular yogurt . The Greeks can have that stuff they call yogurt.

Full sized donuts or donut holes?

I like regular donuts. Saying I like them full size was a bit OTT! Lol

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Whichever is convenient. I buy a lot of stuff online. :lazy:

White or brown sugar?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brown sugar. I try to stay away, but it makes everything sooooo good.

Beef Jerkey. Flavored or not? (I will take anything with spice) you can keep your maple or honey or whatever ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Factory farms just suck. If you can get clean meat, pork is good. But nothing really beats a good rare steak. So both.

Desert island or secluded cabin?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Kanthal. I’m not sure about nickel. I don’t even want to wear it, let alone vape it. Lol

Wattage or TC?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

We just call them all biscuits mainly. I used cookies as I hear it often in movies from your neck of the woods.

Drop in coils for me. They are so much better than they were a couple of years ago. Very consistent in quality compared to then, I rarely get a bad one, very rarely, and the mesh really delivers on taste.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We just call them all biscuits mainly. I used cookies as I hear it often in movies from your neck of the woods.

Drop in coils for me. They are so much better than they were a couple of years ago. Very consistent in quality compared to then, I rarely get a bad one, very rarely, and the mesh really delivers on taste.

So they’re not threatening to go prohibition mad in your country? You’re lucky! I couldn’t believe it when India decided to ban vaping after some kids got ill here. :wth:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I like TC but think I'll have to pick wattage.

Drop in coils or build your own?

If they weren’t threatening us with vapageddon, I would keep using plug n plays ad infinitum. My Freemax mesh ones are really good for flavor and last a good long time.

But...if I have to use RDAs in order to keep vaping, I will. May not be thrilled about it, but I refuse to go back to smoking!

Semi mechanical of full mech?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So they’re not threatening to go prohibition mad in your country? You’re lucky! I couldn’t believe it when India decided to ban vaping after some kids got ill here. :wth:
They are trying. The State of South Australia has banned online sales there from shops. So a couple of them have moved to Victoria and set up business. Vapoureyes have done that. We cannot buy nic here but can from overseas. Vapoureyes opened up in New Zealand as well and sell nic. Nic is no problem in NZ so us Aussies buy it from there. They are clamping down in the future on buying concentrates on line so one that I buy a lot from have split the business and just sell concentrates and associated stuff as simply a flavour supply business. Shops, vape shops are not allowed to have advertising in the window or shop front stating its a vape shop. They also stopped them giving giveaways as well. We expect them to clamp down harder in the future.

Can't answer about mech's as I dont use them so for me its a no for both.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Full mech. Gotta mind your p's and q's, but I love the way they vape

Sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't have any bumper stickers, but I'm waiting for the VU bumper sticker to get here. Then, I'll have one.

Do it or not do the Polar bear plunge?

Sent from...Somewhere on Tapatalk

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Other decorations. I went to Europe when I was in high school and my parents took a few of my pictures and had them blown up and framed. Those are on my walls.

Peanut butter and bananas or peanut butter and marshmallows?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’d like to try Smores.

Socks yes or no in hot/warm weather?
Never had a smore over an open campfire? You gotta, quite tasty.

No socks as soon as it's warm enough.

If you had to pull for a NY team, Bills, Jets or Giants?

VU Sponsors