VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luckily VU understands squirrels. :D
squirrel.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now pizza... you can't just get that from a fast food place... has to be real pizza, Brooklyn style, none of that Chicago wannabe deep dish crap. A good Sicilian is nice too. Only thing I really miss about Brooklyn.
I made a New york pizza for my SO and he loved it. I play amateur cook on TV(J/K) and love to experiment with recipes. My latest adventure was an America Sponge cake (think twinkie but better).

In regards to the OP theme. I did peek at that post and I think it was posted for shock value by their staff. Members cannot post outside of new members for 5 posts. Disregard it because it is to germinate reaction.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I made a New york pizza for my SO and he loved it. I play amateur cook on TV(J/K) and love to experiment with recipes. My latest adventure was an America Sponge cake (think twinkie but better).

In regards to the OP theme. I did peek at that post and I think it was posted for shock value by their staff. Members cannot post outside of new members for 5 posts. Disregard it because it is to germinate reaction.
You wouldn't know it from my junk food enthusiasm, but I am really a very good cook. Anything from gumbo to curried chicken salad to swedish meatballs to irish soda bread, all from scratch without recipes (well, the soda bread from memory from my nana when I was about 3). But I will definitely not attempt a scratch pizza in a conventional overn. :D

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of Oil? I'm on a brownie kick, and want to venture coconut oil or other, to help on the goo factor.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You wouldn't know it from my junk food enthusiasm, but I am really a very good cook. Anything from gumbo to curried chicken salad to swedish meatballs to irish soda bread, all from scratch without recipes (well, the soda bread from memory from my nana when I was about 3). But I will definitely not attempt a scratch pizza in a conventional overn. :D
Don't be scart. Try a thick ceramic stone on a above rack, and on the the cooking rack, and preheat for an hour at max heat setting. Not a wood fired oven, but you'd be surprised.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What kind of Oil? I'm on a brownie kick, and want to venture coconut oil or other, to help on the goo factor.
I use a lot of olive oil and sunflower. Coconut oil should work. Real butter is the best but high in fat.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do they actually sell ceramics specifically for this purpose? I wouldn't want it to shatter, but would definitely try if so. The convection feature will come in handy too.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they actually sell ceramics specifically for this purpose? I wouldn't want it to shatter, but would definitely try if so. The convection feature will come in handy too.
I use 2 of the biggest, thickest square pizza stones I could find, since they are designed for oven us. Creates an even heating box. I also use 4 fireplace firebox bricks on edge for the sides. I use a convection oven that goes to 550°, but turn off the fan during the actual cooking phase.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now if we say "troll" on that thread we are gonna get vacations.... Wonder where they're gonna send me.... Oh oh, I know!!!! HERE!!!! :confetti::confetti::confetti:

In other news... retarded one sees no problem with this ad on their site. VAPING IS NOT SMOKING!!!!
screenshot-www e-cigarette-forum com 2016-08-22 04-20-53.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also like the Baconator,but when I really crave a big bacon cheeseburger this is what I get;

2f04ef0b6d31fed5aac4b8b684ceff55.jpg

Hardee's Monster Burger!!!!!!:inlove::inlove:
The closest Hardee's is 44 miles away. Damm! Now I really want a Monster burger. I guess I'll have to settle for a turkey burger.:(

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pfft, a stone's throw. The nearest Hardee's to me is 200 miles.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have your friends follow over here. That's what I did. The one's that didn't follow weren't my friends after all ;)

Precisely!

@Robert Cromwell just posted this garbage in the refugee thread, and I observed that if i was still at ECF, I'd surely get slapped again for posting my "troll alert" graphic again. :D

I see shit like this on twitter a lot, but at least on twitter, I can call 'em as I see 'em -- TROLLS.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now if we say "troll" on that thread we are gonna get vacations.... Wonder where they're gonna send me.... Oh oh, I know!!!! HERE!!!! :confetti::confetti::confetti:

In other news... retarded one sees no problem with this ad on their site. VAPING IS NOT SMOKING!!!!
View attachment 59777

yes, but we all already know that retarded1 is a clueless nazi fuckhead, so who cares what he thinks???

Andria

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Try adding a 1/2 lb extra patty to that. Have them put it in the middle. Extra bacon and cheese too ;)
They will do it for you if you want. I was in line one time behind someone who was really hungry. They had one made that had 6 patties and an exrta 6 slices of bacon. Cost them $10 for the burger, but damn I bet it was good.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They will do it for you if you want. I was in line one time behind someone who was really hungry. They had one made that had 6 patties and an exrta 6 slices of bacon. Cost them $10 for the burger, but damn I bet it was good.
STAAAHHHHHPPPP!!!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

:kickbutt:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No, really don't; that's why I'm here and not there. :)

Andria

What, did you lose that bag of dicks you used to always threaten him with at the mere mention of his name?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What, did you lose that bag of dicks you used to always threaten him with at the mere mention of his name?

I guess. I find that the idea of him evokes more tedium, more ennui, than hatred anymore. He's just another stupid fucker, one of the billions that populate this planet. More aggravating than many, granted, but only if you have to deal with him -- here at VU, mercifully, we don't. :) Though I hate to see people I consider friends at his mercy; y'all should just stay over here, stop feeding the trolls at ECF -- of whom he is definitely one!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I guess. I find that the idea of him evokes more tedium, more ennui, than hatred anymore. He's just another stupid fucker, one of the billions that populate this planet. More aggravating than many, granted, but only if you have to deal with him -- here at VU, mercifully, we don't. :) Though I hate to see people I consider friends at his mercy; y'all should just stay over here, stop feeding the trolls at ECF -- of whom he is definitely one!

Andria

I can't stand even looking over there anymore. Definitely been over ECF for a long time now :banana:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't stand even looking over there anymore. Definitely been over ECF for a long time now :banana:

I don't think I've even checked my PMs over there since March or April. ECF and its admin can FOAD and won't give even a poot, nevermind a shit.

Andria

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of McD's.

Last year I was installing new mud guards on my 6y/o(at the time) subaru. To install properly I had to undo both ends of the side skirt to access the mounting holes. One side had the usual mud and road salt build up. The other side contained a perfectly normal straight out of the fryer looking McD's french fry. God only knows how long it had been in there.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And more on McD's...
Something disgusting might have recently occurred between a guy with a video camera and a warm McChicken.

Didn't feel like tracking it down for confirmation.

Toronnah

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some of you don't get it.

It's the ignorant, uninformed, holier-than-thou jerks that truly ruin that forum.

So the OP may or may not be trolling. Instead of educating, a bunch of jerks pile on (parroting crap they've never actually read with their own eyes) then get button hurt and come here to bitch.

It's like listening to an ex bitch to you about her current boyfriend.

You want to live in that drama? Go ahead. But don't come here to bitch when the drama doesn't go your way. Just stay there or stay here.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i tend to let ecf stay over there. and vu stay vu Makes life so much easier

He he. I think we are now in a Florida/Cuba type scenario. The first refugees, arrived and enrichened Florida. Then later, Castro began to empty the asylums and prisons, and sent the inmates. Ever see Scarface?

One really has to wonder why they chose to stay there so long.....

;)

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I missed the first go-round on this thread.. but then I noticed all the bacon posts and you had me..
Gotta share one bacon story though..
Mom and Pop restaurant for a work bfast one day and I was craving a grilled cheese and bacon.
SImple order right ? (it wasnt on the menu, but hey..)
I get the thing and it looks good.. until I tear a bite out. As I pulled the sandwich away and trying to bite thru the bacon, the rest of the slice comes out of its cheesy home and nearly slaps my face. The "overhang" of bacon was cooked, but the stuff inside was nearly raw !
The cook just had simply laid the (raw) bacon in with the cheese and fried the whole thing.
Ugh..

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He he. I think we are now in a Florida/Cuba type scenario. The first refugees, arrived and enrichened Florida. Then later, Castro began to empty the asylums and prisons, and sent the inmates. Ever see Scarface?

One really has to wonder why they chose to stay there so long.....

;)
Tootsie-roll-pop-owl.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I missed the first go-round on this thread.. but then I noticed all the bacon posts and you had me..
Gotta share one bacon story though..
Mom and Pop restaurant for a work bfast one day and I was craving a grilled cheese and bacon.
SImple order right ? (it wasnt on the menu, but hey..)
I get the thing and it looks good.. until I tear a bite out. As I pulled the sandwich away and trying to bite thru the bacon, the rest of the slice comes out of its cheesy home and nearly slaps my face. The "overhang" of bacon was cooked, but the stuff inside was nearly raw !
The cook just had simply laid the (raw) bacon in with the cheese and fried the whole thing.
Ugh..
ew :blech::blech::blech: They should fire that cook for cruelty to bacon. :facepalm: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

VU Sponsors