Become a Patron!

This might be a dumb question.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but if I have a 20amp battery and a .2 ohm build which puts out 21 amps does pushing 1 amp over the limit bad?
Yes cause no matter what u are pushing the battery over its limit witch could cause distress think about it this way if ur car is about to run out of gas are u going to do 100 mph down the hwy u gotta keep it safe bro and it was a smart thing to ask there is never a stupid question when it comes to saftey

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but if I have a 20amp battery and a .2 ohm build which puts out 21 amps does pushing 1 amp over the limit bad?
Yes.. it beyond the batteries rating.. me i like to keep my running amps at 80 to 90% of rating. Some cloud chasers and competition vapes... will run over the amp rate.

Be safe add a wrap to your build get to .25 or higher.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heh... I just keep thinking "it's called Ohm's LAW, not Ohm's Suggestion." :giggle:

Andria

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh... I just keep thinking "it's called Ohm's LAW, not Ohm's Suggestion." :giggle:

Andria
Yeah well humans thrive on breaking laws. Laws of nature we go after with a zeal.... millions attempt to bend/break laws of gravity daily. MEDICINE is all about breaking these laws
Caitlin Jenner...... Greatest male athlete is named woman of the year. Has to be a law broken there....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah well humans thrive on breaking laws. Laws of nature we go after with a zeal.... millions attempt to bend/break laws of gravity daily. MEDICINE is all about breaking these laws
Caitlin Jenner...... Greatest male athlete is named woman of the year. Has to be a law broken there....

Those who break Ohm's Law routinely will eventually run afoul of Darwin. ;)

Andria

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those who break Ohm's Law routinely will eventually run afoul of Darwin. ;)

Andria
Same applies to all laws of nature..... That's what science is all about.....

You are right though it best we learn to use these laws to our advantage and benefit... so we don't suffer consequences of breaking them.

VU Sponsors