This is supposed to be "RealVaperTalk"? Sounds more like bullshit

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Comment left: WTF??? Either you’ve been hacked, or you need to just shut your blog down.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How's he going to vape without e-juice, duh.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They are trying to tell people nicotine is evil and the green stuff is great.
That is EXACTLY what our government is in the process of doing.
They know that they rode the cigarette tax as far as they could since people are starting to get pissed off about the cancer and dying thing.

Everyone that were hippies in the 60's are in politics now and except for a few really old farts that will die off in the next decade they are all seeing the green stuff as their new cash crop.

They can now tax the stoners to death without the ANTZ bitching about cancer, death and tobacco control.

Give it another 20 years and the green stuff will be the new sin tax 'cigarettes' and tobacco users will be the 'druggies' that are considered scum.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone that were hippies in the 60's are in politics now and except for a few really old farts that will die off in the next decade they are all seeing the green stuff as their new cash crop.

I often wonder about this. The underground market thrived while it was illegal and they were unable to stop it. If they tax it too much, the market will go underground again. In the past it was illegal to have it, or to sell it. Now, it is just illegal to sell it (without a permit), but the overall risks associated with being a street dealer have been reduced by a large margin.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I often wonder about this. The underground market thrived while it was illegal and they were unable to stop it. If they tax it too much, the market will go underground again. In the past it was illegal to have it, or to sell it. Now, it is just illegal to sell it (without a permit), but the overall risks associated with being a street dealer have been reduced by a large margin.
Yes but when the legal ones are selling is 10X better and on par with street prices.
Plus you can choose from 50 different kinds instead of what the guy down the alley that looks like lil wayne hands you.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes but when the legal ones are selling is 10X better and on par with street prices.
Plus you can choose from 50 different kinds instead of what the guy down the alley that looks like lil wayne hands you.
I actually quoted the wrong line of your post by accident. It should have been the "They can now tax the stoners to death" part. As long as the prices stay reasonable, what I was talking about wouldn't come into play. If they start going crazy with the taxes, something will change.

And who in the hell is lil wayne?

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard it is crazy expensive and the shop is a novelty in the states its legal in. I know a few people and they still get it off their old dealers. The strands are the same or better and prices are cheaper. Just what I've heard. Ohio will probably be the 49th state to legalize it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
PROSPANK.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look I love ***as much as the next person but it's not legal here so I don't do it plus I can't take it with my pain medication I would be a zombie all day

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Look I love ***as much as the next person but it's not legal here so I don't do it plus I can't take it with my pain medication I would be a zombie all day

I'm permanently disabled and I am also on pain meds Cherry.

From the age of 15 to the age of 33 I would partake.

Way more when I was in my late teens/early twenties in my "hustling days".

I happened to know and be best friends from 4th grade on to a guy who became a major player in that business the summer after High School.
We were so close that he would give me as much as I asked for and I didn't have to pay him until I was ready.

I turned $800 in to $9800 while spending over a hundred a day over the period of 2 years.

I had 3 close friends say similar stories of getting hemmed up by cops and were asked about ME!
I had a "liquidation sale" and never went back into 'sales'

Never got caught, never got my house searched, never was contacted about the police about it.
The rat must have mentioned my "going out of business sale" to the cops.
I purposely told as many people as I could.

BTW: The police steal your trash in Baltimore to gather little odds and ends in order to get warrants to search your house.
I filled a trash bag with trash, a note that said "stop stealing my trash" and CS tear gas.
I wish I could have been there to see the cops open it.;)

The trash bag was my Mom's idea! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank god u weren't arrested!

I was young (19 to 22) I would have just took the 18 months and 3 years probation.

I would have took 5 years before I snitched anybody out!:mad:

I am smart enough to listen to warnings and clean my act/house up within a couple hours.

I stashed everything bad at my Buddie down the streets house, had a liquidation sale at his house, and let him keep everything left when I went home the next morning.
I'm pretty street smart.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any time the government steps in and taxes a commodity, they inevitably create a black market for it. The government has taxed booze and tobacco to the point of breaking, so weed is the next big cash cow for them. Any substance that gives human beings pleasure is fair game. Coffee and tea is a target, but since it's classified as a foodstuff, they have limited options. In 10 years, you'll be able to buy a pack of Purple Kush at the convenience store, taxed to hell and back, but it will be there.

What's scary is that big Pharma is moving in and trying to patent certain strains of Cannabis in order to rake in the cash if they are successful. They are doing this shit with the governments blessing.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If Big Pharma get any sort of patent on any herb or plant we will be fucked for the rest of our lives.
The rest of earths life even.

dragonpuff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could not let this go when I saw it... it's too easy. I left a comment ripping it apart, and it is "awaiting moderation," so it will probably never be posted, but at least they'll read it. Here's what I wrote:

"This is a truly bizarre interpretation of things. I'll address your main points from a realistic perspective.
1. Carcinogens - yes they are produced when glycerin and glycol break down, but this is at extremely high heat, far higher than the temperature any of us actually vape at, even when sub-ohming. Under ordinary (i.e. non-laboratory) vaping conditions the exposure to carcinogens is next to nothing, and is not harmful.
2. Diacetyl - the amount of diacetyl that may or may not be present in our e-liquid flavorings pales in comparison to the amount factory workers have been exposed to prior to developing popcorn lung. At such low levels the risk to vapers is nearly non-existent.
3. Contaminants - these are routinely found in extremely old models (2009 or earlier), or "cigalikes" sold in gas stations. There hasn't been a single instance of harmful contaminants found in bottled e-liquid.
4. "They are not harmless" - nothing in the universe is completely harmless. Breathing air isn't even harmless. Policies shouldn't be based on nonexistent absolutes, such as whether something is "harmless." It makes no logical sense.
It appears to me that you are either terribly naive, or you are trying to scare people off of e-liquids and focus them on the dry-herb vaporizers you're advertising all over your website. I'm banking on the latter. Unfortunately for you, your intentions are obvious, and your credibility is destroyed by making posts like this. Good luck with that."

VU Sponsors