Become a Patron!

This from Israel right?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see what you did there....

In Japan, they look like this:

japan-manhole-covers-2%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I too, prefer a womanhole, but not covered is best, don't you think? ;)
CaFF!!! You naughty boy!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see what you did there....

In Japan, they look like this:

japan-manhole-covers-2%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I too, prefer a womanhole, but not covered is best, don't you think? ;)
I see what they did there..........They make it inviting for the sewer crew. The Japanese are known for their politeness:D

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Despite the thread drift into offense/offended territory, I have ordered from Yaeliq a number of times. The juice is good, nic levels are accurate, and it's fairly inexpensive if you order 4-5 bottles. The Zoosha tobacco and Yaeliq CueDue and Cooler are my favorites.
The thread started like an acorn, grew to a small sapling. Then branched. A branch because the main trunk. Nice try Zamazam tryin to prune it so it could become tree that could be appreciated. I will give them a try.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't really understand the question, what's not to be safe about?
What are you afraid of? Israeli postal service going on a strike (well they did it and now it's over:D).
Most of us buy from another vendor who is considered better, but doesn't have an english website, i don't buy from either since i DIY.
Would you share that website?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
e-juice.co.il
No english and no international delivery, but you can have a look since you insisted.
Ah, you did not mention no international delivery. You must be hailing from the Holy Land, then. Thanks for link, won't be the first time I've gone window shopping:D (was I that insistent?)

WKR

Member For 4 Years
These frigging LIBERALS feel they have to control our thoughts and expressions to comply with theirs!! They believe in freedom of speech and thought just as long as it agrees with Thiers!!. They believe in equality for women as long as they are not CONSERVATIVE (Sarah Palin Judy the hog farmer etc) and racial equality as long as they are not conservative. They believe in taking from the rich as long as the rich are conservative but they will never get down on Buffet and will support his rail lines in lieu of the pipeline. They are DISGUSTING AND ARE KILLING AMERICA WITH THEIR LIBERAL BIAS LYING PRESIDENT!!!! Just a thought. Now let the Left begin denying all the above because they are lying sacks of s**t.

VU Sponsors