jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That is a lot of cotton dude, like two RDA's worth. Hows the weeping on it? Usually, with cotton draped on the air inlets, the Kennedy weeps like a mofo and you will start getting a slightly dingy sweetish taste off your liquid.

If you bring those coils down closer to the pipes and centered, you will maximize the coil surface, get big air and big flavor.

Looks to be about a .11 NI80 Clapton set. Good choice for that one.

Lol, yeah, it's a ridiculous amount of cotton! Funnily, it's just snug inside the coil... this cotton from ITC is super fluffy!

Actually, I did miss the cotton going over the air inlets, and I did drop the coils a hair from where they were on the last wicking... so far it's good! No seeping or leaking or anything! I really thought I would have to remove some of the wick tails, but it looks like this crazy "looks like a brain" wick job is gonna be okay afterall!

Started out as satire, and here end up leaving it as it is...

Edit: you were close regarding coils. It's a .12 SS16L fused clapton build.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
when I wicked my first Reload. I put in large coils, then lots of wick, I mean lots, like, I could hardly get the chimney on.
that worked really well

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it works for you that's what counts! I wick my Kennedy so I can see both air tubes to maximize the air going around the whole coil with the tails just touching the deck. I have my coils about 1 to 2 mm above the air tubes.

I love the Vindicator with the Kennedy 25! It's a flavor monster!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
To be clear, I wasnt knocking what you were doing. I have a bunch of vape habits people would think are weird but they work for me. Do what works, that is all that matters.

To be clear, I wasnt knocking what you were doing. I have a bunch of vape habits people would think are weird but they work for me. Do what works, that is all that matters.

Oh I know. The op was mostly satire showing an outrageous amount of cotton. I was surprised it worked lol. Usually about half that is what I actually use.

VU Sponsors