Become a Patron!

They didnt have the recurve I bought the pulse

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I thought the vape store carried the recurve but they didnt have any. I bought the Pulse. It has a postless deck like the Cosmonaut with more restrictive airflow. But doesnt leak like the Layercake. Has anyone used the Pulse rda? What's ur opinion?

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the 22mm pulse and it’s pretty decent. I like it. I would’ve liked to have more flavor but it could’ve been my build in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
22 is great. Never used the 24

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have the 22mm pulse and it’s pretty decent. I like it. I would’ve liked to have more flavor but it could’ve been my build in it.

What build do u have. Im using what I always use. Fused nichrome claptons. Im getting decent flavor. Compatible to the Cosmonaut but not queit. Ive never beat the Cosmonaut for flavor but its damn close.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
22 flapton nichchrome 6 wrap

Sounds like u shud get flavor from that. Ive never used a nichrome clapton I didnt get flavor from. It is a cheap rda. U cant expect but so much I guess. Ive already went back to my Cosmonaut. I always buy rdas and still end up using the Cosmonaut and giving one away.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like u shud get flavor from that. Ive never used a nichrome clapton I didnt get flavor from. It is a cheap rda. U cant expect but so much I guess. Ive already went back to my Cosmonaut. I always buy rdas and still end up using the Cosmonaut and giving one away.
The Cosmonaut is a $75 rda. U cant expect a $35 rda to perform as well. U get what u pay for. The Kennedy is a prime example.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Cosmonaut is a $75 rda. U cant expect a $35 rda to perform as well. U get what u pay for. The Kennedy is a prime example.
That’s funny....
You may get what you pay for in some cases; but, thankfully vaping is not one.

I can think of several examples where the clone market fixed issues with authentic gear. Not to mention the old desire mad dog, was a 12$ authentic that made several of my 100$ RDAs perform like a unic at a brothel.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I see the troll has returned. You're full of shit! I have a $10 clone that is better than the CSMNT will ever be. Just because you pay a lot of money for an RDA doesn't make it good.[/QUO
I see the troll has returned. You're full of shit! I have a $10 clone that is better than the CSMNT will ever be. Just because you pay a lot of money for an RDA doesn't make it good.
Ur right. The $35 Pulse does perform a little better. Its airflow is more restricted and I like that. Its just as well made. So with vaping I guess its whatever u prefer. U shud be nicer. Tbere r better ways to correct somebody without name calling. We r all adults here and I was commenting to someone else.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That’s funny....
You may get what you pay for in some cases; but, thankfully vaping is not one.

I can think of several examples where the clone market fixed issues with authentic gear. Not to mention the old desire mad dog, was a 12$ authentic that made several of my 100$ RDAs perform like a unic at a brothel.
Its intetesting how that works. I guess price really doesnt matter. I kinda like the restricted airflow of the $35 Pulse rda over the Cosmonaut so I can see ur point.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I see the troll has returned. You're full of shit! I have a $10 clone that is better than the CSMNT will ever be. Just because you pay a lot of money for an RDA doesn't make it good.
What clone do u have. Id like to try it.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Let me tell u a little secret I learned about getting flavor from the Pulse. If ur not squanking with it raise the coils above the airflow holes so the air goes under the coils. Same way I did the Cosmonaut. I had my coils to low and wasnt getting much flavor. I raised my coils and now Im getting plenty of flavor. It made a world of difference. It cause it to ohm.03 higher but thats no big deal. Try it ull love it.

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm using brute force to not participate.....Ephraim, perhaps you can start a thread pointing out that I only posted 1 message in this thread.

VU Sponsors