Become a Patron!

Therion 75 squonk

hey everyone I’m new to the forum! Was Looking for a good rda and build for this new therion mod I have purchased. I’m not sure about the 75 watt max. What’s a good build I could put on this thing. I started with a wasp Nano single coil with a fused Clapton coming out to about .25 pretty decent but the ramp up time is dreadful. Any sugestions greatly appreciated

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can adjust preheat to give it an extra 15 watts or whatever is needed for the first 0.5 seconds to get heat into the coil and reduce/eliminate ramp up time.

Or if it's a SS coil, run it in temp control with an extra 20w more than you are running the coil at now.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hey everyone I’m new to the forum! Was Looking for a good rda and build for this new therion mod I have purchased. I’m not sure about the 75 watt max. What’s a good build I could put on this thing. I started with a wasp Nano single coil with a fused Clapton coming out to about .25 pretty decent but the ramp up time is dreadful. Any sugestions greatly appreciated
Personally, I prefer SS (stainless steel) 316L wire, due to it's quick ramp up time, compared to Kanthal wire. Regarding the best resistance for this mod, see http://www.steam-engine.org/modrange.html, and select the Evolv DNA75 in the APV drop down menu. FYI, I also own the Therion myself, but haven't used it yet.

VU Sponsors