Become a Patron!

There really are good tobacco vapes but they have been hard to find

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't believe the BS about never finding a good tobacco flavor. Virtually all tobacco flavors offered suck because they are trying to make artificial food flavors taste like tobacco. That can't be done. Natural tobaccos are complex and cannot be duplicated with food flavors. You are looking for a naturally extracted flavor if you like tobacco flavor. Since American cigarettes haven't tasted like natural tobacco for many years most people don't even know what tobacco is supposed to taste like.

You will find a real tobacco flavor similar to a Camel with Real Extracts Turkish Elixir. I would suggest that you try a sample pack of a few tobacco flavors to see the range available. Check it out here: http://www.realextracts.com Use coupon code VU20 for 20% off any 30 ml purchase

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
giggles..

if you sold them as flavorings.. without nic, i might think about it..
but if i can not add vg, and the nic is already in there.. it's juice. :)

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try Cheshire Emporium, all natural pipe style tobacco using natural extracts.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
but it has nic.. so it is not flavoring, it is juice..
if it had no nic added, then it is flavors or extracts.. Make sense yet?? :)

i have combed your site(s), there is not one item that does not have nicotine in it..
if i have missed one, let me know.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

YAY!! now we are getting somewhere! :D

RES, can you make it a bit easier for us diy'ers to find??
i'd have never found this lmao..
gesh!! but yes, this is extract..

now.. tell me, this has no pg in it.. and you can be king for today! :D

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YAY!! now we are getting somewhere! :D

RES, can you make it a bit easier for us diy'ers to find??
i'd have never found this lmao..
gesh!! but yes, this is extract..

now.. tell me, this has no pg in it.. and you can be king for today! :D

Sorry, I'm only a prince
The extracts don't work very well in VG as it mutes the flavors excessively. And if the truth be told, most of us that like tobaccos prefer the PG throat hit. You can add VG up to 30% with no problem but more than that noticeably decreases the flavor. The best mix I have found is 70PG/30VG.
I'll put a notice that these exist on the web pages to make them easier to find.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I'm only a prince
The extracts don't work very well in VG as it mutes the flavors excessively. And if the truth be told, most of us that like tobaccos prefer the PG throat hit. You can add VG up to 30% with no problem but more than that noticeably decreases the flavor. The best mix I have found is 70PG/30VG.
I'll put a notice that these exist on the web pages to make them easier to find.

ahhh Prince ;)
but see, I am highly allergic to pg..
it makes me cough for days, my throat feels on fire..
and someone took sandpaper to it.. :confused:

as far as muting.. it depends on the quality of vg.. there are different ways to manufacturer it and it shows..

my extracts i do with my tobacco are around 10-20% alcohol and the rest vg..
hmm.. I don't know, but will see when i can tinker and give you some feedback :)

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have done quite a bit of testing with various extraction methods including the alcohol/VG extractions. We just end up with a product that is different and not as tasty as the PG mixes IMHO. We have a dozen long term projects going now in fact that may yield a higher VG product that can carry the flavor as well as the PG... But it isn't there. . We also have to contend with the customers that don't like or tolerate the alcohol or the additional flavanoids extracted with the use of alcohol as a solvent.
I personally do not like VG very much except as a viscosity and cloud density adjuster.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We have done quite a bit of testing with various extraction methods including the alcohol/VG extractions. We just end up with a product that is different and not as tasty as the PG mixes IMHO. We have a dozen long term projects going now in fact that may yield a higher VG product that can carry the flavor as well as the PG... But it isn't there. . We also have to contend with the customers that don't like or tolerate the alcohol or the additional flavanoids extracted with the use of alcohol as a solvent.
I personally do not like VG very much except as a viscosity and cloud density adjuster.

giggles.. yes I know and removing the alcohol sometimes can and will kill an extract..
it's all in procedure.. I know.. ;)
thing is, out of all the flavor companies, there are only 3 companies i can use atm..
fa, vz, and nicvapes.. and nicvapes is only just now releasing a few flavors at a time..
fa so far is alright, and vz is the best..

but there is a difference between flavoring and extract.. :D

VU Sponsors