KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi Folks,
Been a while I know sorry about that - we took a bit of a break after season one...

This was down to a mix of things really ...bit of burn out, the ludicrous happenings against vaping in the USA and elsewhere, busy lives and other projects within the team, and a bit of a time of reflection and time for change.

So where does that leave us, and where do we go next...?

My vision for these was always about community first and foremost, the challenge team came together with this in mind.

Towards the end of season 1, I found myself in a place where we introduced prizes to help pull people in to take a look and to give back, but didn’t want them to be the focus and the reason for these to exist, and there were times I felt that line got blurred.

Whilst this might not be popular with some I’m hoping we can try and run season 2 without prizes, so I can gauge whether the community cares or not about the cause :)

...anyway I’ll stop the ramblings as to the why...onto the what ...

well we took some learnings and we wanted to make season 2 a bit more free flow

what this means?

1. Removing set start and end times ... Popular challenges can keep running, a challenge that reaches a natural conclusion can end sooner - the team will close down challenges that have run their course

2. we aren’t tied to prizes and the colossal organisation it takes, so can have more than one on the go at once (remember this is a community thing so please drop ideas in the ideas thread)

3. We like the idea of a league table, bit of fun so will put that in the hall of hero’s for season 2...haven’t landed on metrics yet but if you noticed we nearly always avoid personal competition to promote community spirit so some thinking will need to go into that aspect

4. fewer rules - we had to pull the season 1 challenges back on track at points which deflected away from the organic nature of the community free flow concept - so with this in mind you’ll have a goal and it’s up to the community to shape it and reach that conclusion yourselves good/bad - might be a bit chaotic at points but we’ll see how this goes :)

5. The challenge team can get stuck in to the challenge just as much as the community, we took the decision early on to remove ourselves from any prize pool to remain impartial, however it did mean we couldn’t engage in the challenges as we’d like to....now we don’t have to worry about that (unless of course we launch one that needs judging by the team)

@f1r3b1rd
@JuicyLucy
@CrazyChef v2.0
@wildgypsy70
@Letitia9
@jwill

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This Challenge will get those brain juices flowing :) ...if you guess correctly you set the next brainteaser/riddle

Please try to avoid Google searching if you can resist the urge :)

opening teaser

A farmer needs to take a fox, a chicken, and a sack of grain across a river. The only way across the river is by a small boat, which can only hold the farmer and one of the three items. Left unsupervised, the chicken will eat the grain, and the fox will eat the chicken. However, the fox won't try to eat the grain, and neither the fox nor the chicken will wander off. How does the farmer get everything across the river?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know this isn't the right answer, but he fries the chicken and takes the fried chicken with him across the river. He then goes back for the grain because a dead bird won't eat the grain, Lastly he goes back for the fox. The question doesn't stipulate that all must make it across the river alive, simply that the farmer needs to get them across.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I know this isn't the right answer, but he fries the chicken and takes the fried chicken with him across the river. He then goes back for the grain because a dead bird won't eat the grain, Lastly he goes back for the fox. The question doesn't stipulate that all must make it across the river alive, simply that the farmer needs to get them across.

Almost there haha no dead bird the farmer is a vegan ... he keeps them as pets

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well let’s assume the farmer, chicken and fox vape...

The farmer being the HNIC of the group and well the only one with a mod, looks over the other two vape heads.

He looks at the fox and thinks...”this sly fucker probably has juice...but doesn’t have batteries...

He looks at the chicken and thinks, “this mother clucker probably has no juice, but notices he has batteries”

He looks at the grain and just thinks it’s a sack of shit.

Well the farmer has some juice in his tank, but his mod is getting a weak battery prompt... so he takes the “mother clucker” across, the “sly” fox won’t do anything with that sack of shit.

So the dumb ass farmer (I mean who goes out with their mod with dead batteries) takes said mother clucker across... drops the clucker off...gets the batteries and takes a nice fresh rip...ahhh

But wait! There’s more... remember this farmer is a dumb ass... (dead batteries)

On the way back... this farmer notices his tank is empty...

He gets back to the sly fox and sack of shit...and remembers...well can’t take this sack of shit... for that mother clucker will eat that shit... but he also knows if he takes the sly goober... said goober will want pump the clucker in his chocolate star fish...

But! This sly fox has juice... and you know... dumb ass needs some...

He tells the fox... well you’re next asshole... you got juice and I’m not doing this shit for free.

Fox looks at the farmer... I only have some 12mg NaCl juice... but get this... it’s my favorite DIY and I called it... “Sly Fox”

Farmer facepalms.

Grabs the red overgrown chihuahua loads up his tank and heads across...

While crossing he takes a rip and almost passes out... 12mg in a SubOhm is rough...but then again dumb asses do what dumb asses do.

When he is about across... he tells the fox... “ ok, no fuckery with the mother clucker” I’m gonna drop you off and take the clucker head back... my battery is dying again and he brought extras.

So the farmer drops off the red headed step child of a fox...grabs said cluck head and heads back to the sack of shit (grain) on the other side.

While crossing he gets his fresh battery and tells the clucker... thx.

Almost there he tells the clucker, “ok mother clucker, I’m gonna drop you off and take that sack of shit to the other side”

The mother clucker doesn’t care... he’s just oblivious and likes the cruising.

Farmer drops off the chicken, grabs the sack of shit, tells the clucker... brb!

Farmer now heads back fast... he’s like...this sack of shit is retarded... who brings a damn sack of grain to a river...

He gets across... the sly fox is laughing.... “yo what do you call a farmer who forgets juice and batteries?”

Farmer is pissed... he’s like FU you lil red headed bish.

Fox says... oh I got this 3mg 70/30 juice too... I just gave ya the other stuff to eff with you.

Farmer drops the sack of shit off... refills his tank with the sly foxes other diy called “foxy momma” a vibrant red currant cream.

He tells the fox...thx bruh... brb with the mother clucker..

He crosses again... grabs the clucker... clucker is laughing his ass off now...

Farmer (dumb ass) is like...”wtf so funny?”

This mother clucker is still laughing... the farmer is like...”whatever” crosses with said cluck... and just about when they get there... the cluck head says...

“You’re about as smart as that sack of shit you brought, there a bridge 100yards down stream”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well let’s assume the farmer, chicken and fox vape...

The farmer being the HNIC of the group and well the only one with a mod, looks over the other two vape heads.

He looks at the fox and thinks...”this sly fucker probably has juice...but doesn’t have batteries...

He looks at the chicken and thinks, “this mother clucker probably has no juice, but notices he has batteries”

He looks at the grain and just thinks it’s a sack of shit.

Well the farmer has some juice in his tank, but his mod is getting a weak battery prompt... so he takes the “mother clucker” across, the “sly” fox won’t do anything with that sack of shit.

So the dumb ass farmer (I mean who goes out with their mod with dead batteries) takes said mother clucker across... drops the clucker off...gets the batteries and takes a nice fresh rip...ahhh

But wait! There’s more... remember this farmer is a dumb ass... (dead batteries)

On the way back... this farmer notices his tank is empty...

He gets back to the sly fox and sack of shit...and remembers...well can’t take this sack of shit... for that mother clucker will eat that shit... but he also knows if he takes the sly goober... said goober will want pump the clucker in his chocolate star fish...

But! This sly fox has juice... and you know... dumb ass needs some...

He tells the fox... well you’re next asshole... you got juice and I’m not doing this shit for free.

Fox looks at the farmer... I only have some 12mg NaCl juice... but get this... it’s my favorite DIY and I called it... “Sly Fox”

Farmer facepalms.

Grabs the red overgrown chihuahua loads up his tank and heads across...

While crossing he takes a rip and almost passes out... 12mg in a SubOhm is rough...but then again dumb asses do what dumb asses do.

When he is about across... he tells the fox... “ ok, no fuckery with the mother clucker” I’m gonna drop you off and take the clucker head back... my battery is dying again and he brought extras.

So the farmer drops off the red headed step child of a fox...grabs said cluck head and heads back to the sack of shit (grain) on the other side.

While crossing he gets his fresh battery and tells the clucker... thx.

Almost there he tells the clucker, “ok mother clucker, I’m gonna drop you off and take that sack of shit to the other side”

The mother clucker doesn’t care... he’s just oblivious and likes the cruising.

Farmer drops off the chicken, grabs the sack of shit, tells the clucker... brb!

Farmer now heads back fast... he’s like...this sack of shit is retarded... who brings a damn sack of grain to a river...

He gets across... the sly fox is laughing.... “yo what do you call a farmer who forgets juice and batteries?”

Farmer is pissed... he’s like FU you lil red headed bish.

Fox says... oh I got this 3mg 70/30 juice too... I just gave ya the other stuff to eff with you.

Farmer drops the sack of shit off... refills his tank with the sly foxes other diy called “foxy momma” a vibrant red currant cream.

He tells the fox...thx bruh... brb with the mother clucker..

He crosses again... grabs the clucker... clucker is laughing his ass off now...

Farmer (dumb ass) is like...”wtf so funny?”

This mother clucker is still laughing... the farmer is like...”whatever” crosses with said cluck... and just about when they get there... the cluck head says...

“You’re about as smart as that sack of shit you brought, there a bridge 100yards down stream”

Theres no bow emoji dammit ...well done sir hahaha you’re up!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

e500e9cc7f35bd0ffdd5526c9a0094eb.jpg

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
1312211?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure why my numbers keep getting sodding hyperlinked ...must be the VU bot

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could not find an existing algorithm that would work with the sequence. Could write one but to do that I would have to figure out how it works so no go. That would be too much like work.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You all will beat yourself once you finger it out.

It's one so simple, yet complex enough to make Korean Baby Jesus Cry

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An easy one.

A man was found dead next to a 13 story building. The police say it was a suicide, but you say it was a homicide. To prove this, you go to each floor on the building, open the window, and toss a penny out. You do this to each floor until you reach the 13th floor, open the window, and toss a penny out. How does this prove it wasn't a suicide?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An easy one.

A man was found dead next to a 13 story building. The police say it was a suicide, but you say it was a homicide. To prove this, you go to each floor on the building, open the window, and toss a penny out. You do this to each floor until you reach the 13th floor, open the window, and toss a penny out. How does this prove it wasn't a suicide?

I like this one... obvious, but trickery ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An easy one.

Ohh that is easy the fox threw him out.
Not gonna spoil it for anyone.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

112,113 = 1
112,11 = 3
112, = 1
122 = 1
21 = 2
11 = 2
1 = for shits n giggles

only sequence I can see 1311221 haha

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Typical I launch the one challenge I’m bloody useless at :giggle: well I say 1 not all that good at the others either Haha

this one is easy you say?
Did the coin from the 13th floor kill the police officer?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Typical I launch the one challenge I’m bloody useless at :giggle: well I say 1 not all that good at the others either Haha

I think that myth was busted.

a movie on that I think?
Pennies from heaven?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It might have, but that's irrelevant lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors