Become a Patron!

The ultimate vaping accessory!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you hate carrying your mod in your pocket?
Do you want to carry large amounts of Eliquid?
Do you want your battery exposed to the elements?
Most importantly, do you want to look absolutely BADASS while doing it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then boy do I have a product for you.

Introducing the Clouds Bruh Fanny. The one and only way to carry you vape gear. The product you've been waiting for.
holder2.png
Don't believe this truly is the ultimate vaping accessory? Hears what one satisfied customer had to say...

@wllmc says: It gets pretty hot where I live, causing my tanks to often leak while in my pocket. I walk around looking like I pissed myself. People used to give me the dirtiest looks. Now that i have the Cloud Bruh Fanny, I never have that issue! I still get a lot of looks from people, but i can tell they're jealous. Thanks Cloud Bruh Fanny!

You can get one yourself for 3 easy payments of your dignity. Order now!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
E8KpeSo.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What, no cubby for their spinner? lmfao. It'd look even better bedazzled. Then they can walk off with a bowlegged strut singing "Like a rhinestone coww-boyyy"

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I got to say is.... give back my ciggies and lighter.

My biggest complaint re vaping...... is all the crap you have to carry.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Funny thing is I actually have 2. One for the left side and one for the right. Keeps balanced lmao

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a LOT of vape gear.
I tend to buy almost anything new that comes out.
I definitely without a shadow of a doubt will NOT be buying this.
However I know someone that deserves a teal colored one......

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha I don't know if it was actually sold. I found it on a 3D printing site.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Everyone's laughing but I want one! Lmao! No really I mean loose the 100ml bottle and battery holder and this thing could definitely go on my tool belt or even my chaps! I HATE having my mod in my pocket, never stays upright when I'm working outside.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everyone's laughing but I want one! Lmao! No really I mean loose the 100ml bottle and battery holder and this thing could definitely go on my tool belt or even my chaps! I HATE having my mod in my pocket, never stays upright when I'm working outside.

I showed my gf this post and she said, "that's pretty funny but I kinda want one." Lol.

Get a 3D printer and you could make one of these, a mod cup holder, tank stands or organizers. Pretty cool stuff

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do you hate carrying your mod in your pocket?
Do you want to carry large amounts of Eliquid?
Do you want your battery exposed to the elements?
Most importantly, do you want to look absolutely BADASS while doing it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then boy do I have a product for you.

Introducing the Clouds Bruh Fanny. The one and only way to carry you vape gear. The product you've been waiting for.
View attachment 84921
Don't believe this truly is the ultimate vaping accessory? Hears what one satisfied customer had to say...

@wllmc says: It gets pretty hot where I live, causing my tanks to often leak while in my pocket. I walk around looking like I pissed myself. People used to give me the dirtiest looks. Now that i have the Cloud Bruh Fanny, I never have that issue! I still get a lot of looks from people, but i can tell they're jealous. Thanks Cloud Bruh Fanny!

You can get one yourself for 3 easy payments of your dignity. Order now!

Needs a matching coin purse for coils, etc

Guys love that shit

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tiny slots for tiny tools would also be super bitchin'

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I bet you could find a tool holster that would work. I use a cell phone holster from The Dollar Store for tube mechs and mini mods.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking it's photoshopped, looks like a very enlarged baby beast to me. But stranger gadgets have happened... Lol!

VU Sponsors