Become a Patron!

The Ultimate LD by Westcoast Vape Squad

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Available exclusively from VapeTalo.fi, as far as I can tell.

I should disclose that I was sent this juice concentrate free of charge by VapeTalo for review purposes.

From the page in Finnish and the name of the juice, I think LD stands for Long Drink. Apparently it's supposed to imitate a gin long drink. Well, it's a really, REALLY long drink: it tastes nothing like gin :)

Here's a photo of the concentrate (on the left), and a bottle of 6 mg nic juice I made with the following ingredients (on the right):

- 20% concentrate,
- 65% VG
- 10% deionized water
- 5% saline solution

WVS_The_Ultimate_LD_zps5d7c22d9.jpg

It doesn't need to steep more than 24h. After that, what you get when you vape it is the impression that you have two lemon peels partying in your mouth. I can't compare it to anything else really. It's simple bitter lemon, but that tastes good - and believe me, I've tasted some pretty awful lemon-flavored juices.

After vaping it for a while, I decided to add 5 drops of maltol in my 10 ml bottle. That turned it into a pleasurable lemonade - although quite a lot more powerful-tasting than lemonade. For a really convincing lemonade impersonation, I'd drop the ratio of concentrate to 17, or even 15% as well.

It's rather pale yellow, so I don't think it's been artificially colored. But I may be wrong.

VU Sponsors