VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Listen folks, it's not just vapers that Big Pharma is out to screw. They, and other parties that are more interested in profits than human suffering are using every last one of us as human guinea pigs, and laughing all the way to the bank. As ex-smokers, this is something that potentially could affect us all. Arm yourself with facts NOW.

I'm inviting each of you to help me get the word out. There is a documentary series called "The Truth About Cancer" starting April 12. I recently had the chance to view it and I learned so much! It was exciting, very hope inspiring, and infuriating all at once. When you realize that the current typical treatments are really designed to keep you or your loved ones sick and cause you to need still more expensive treatments for the devastating side-effects, your blood will boil. When you learn that safe, effective, and health-promoting alternatives already exist and have for decades, you'll be inspired. From prevention to treatments to cures, you'll come away knowing more than the average MD does about this affliction that affects millions. This is not quackery. There is ample and overwhelming scientific evidence to support it, and it's extremely hard to argue with people living decades past their supposed death sentences. If you want to know why you don't hear about it from your doctor, your government, or the mainstream media, the answer is simple: Follow the money!

As vapers, we know up close and personal what it is to rage against the machine for our right to improve our health and outcome. Let's take it one step further... the more people that know and talk about this stuff, the harder it is for the greedy bastards at the helm to keep the lid on it.

(and before you ask... no, there is absolutely NOTHING in it for me. I'm simply passionate about this information and subject and want this information brought into the spotlight to benefit as many people as it can... )

https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/

Below: Just an image, not clickable..... use link above....

Capture.JPG

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thx for this! I've said it for years, and most folks look at me like I'm crazy, that doctors have absolutely zero interest in curing anyone of anything -- they'd lose their money stream if they did. They also have zero interest in "healthy lifestyles" because if people don't get sick... how do doctors make a living? Sure, docs will prescribe antibiotics if you have a bacterial infection... which lead to all sort of other problems, so the docs can then prescribe a whole bunch of other snake-oil to treat those other problems... it's a vicious, unethical, and never-ending circle.

Andria

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thx for this! I've said it for years, and most folks look at me like I'm crazy, that doctors have absolutely zero interest in curing anyone of anything -- they'd lose their money stream if they did. They also have zero interest in "healthy lifestyles" because if people don't get sick... how do doctors make a living? Sure, docs will prescribe antibiotics if you have a bacterial infection... which lead to all sort of other problems, so the docs can then prescribe a whole bunch of other snake-oil to treat those other problems... it's a vicious, unethical, and never-ending circle.

Andria

We need to be somewhat sympathetic of the doctors...... to a point. Medical schools teach nothing of this (because the money-machines that support them won't hear of it) and most of the information they get and conferences they attend push only the information they want them to know. Follow the money. Thus, the info the average doc is working with is carefully selected to continue to push profits to the devils in charge. Honestly, we're talking crimes against humanity here.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone who has to deal with cancer.. the mdemigods parrot FDA FDA FDA.. and FDA mandates.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's the thing, the entire medical system is just plain broken -- "allopathic" -- instead of homeopathic or osteopathic. If you get sick, they give you something to "make you well" -- instead of concentrating on keeping yourself healthy so that you don't get sick. I never ever get flu shots -- but I haven't had the flu in more than 20 yrs. When it's going around, I take echinacea and Vit C (I also don't drink, and now, don't smoke either), to strengthen my immune system, so it can fight off whatever virii may come knocking.

People like my mom are victims, and prime examples of the pathology -- she's a raging diabetic, who consumes a virtual mountain of sugar daily. Her answer? "That's what my diabetes meds are for." :facepalm: I've had to strongly caution my hypertensive husband against that kind of thinking, regarding his sodium intake -- that it's far better to STAY healthy, than expect doctors to give you some "magic bullet." Thankfully, my husband is a bit more intelligent about it than my mom will ever be.

Andria

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's the thing, the entire medical system is just plain broken --
-- that it's far better to STAY healthy, than expect doctors to give you some "magic bullet."

Absolutely..... and all for profit. Natural approaches are so superior, but not patentable.

I lost my father to cancer in '99. I'll definitely be watching, and thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you'll be learning what I've learned... we can't change the past, but we CAN change the future. <3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I lost my father to cancer in '99. I'll definitely be watching, and thank you.
For your Dad, for my Mom.
smileys-embrace-hug-902607.gif

And God bless you @BigNasty, for saving your Mom's life. I truly believe that.

Signed up, too.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I lost both Grandfathers and an Aunt on my moms side to different cancers.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is there really anyone who hasn't been touched by the tragedy of cancer? My beloved grandfather, 1985. My mostly-in-absentia dad, 2006. My aunt and my stepfather both battle UV-induced skin cancers on a regular basis, particularly my stepdad who's very fair-skinned; which gives me vast worry for my son, in his middle age, because he's also very fair-skinned. And my own self having cervical cryosurgery at the age of 22, due to a bad Pap smear, to prevent cervical/uterine cancer -- which later caused the need for a c-sec, since my scarred cervix couldn't dilate.

If cancer hasn't touched your life in any way... you're very lucky indeed.

Andria

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You so much Tyger this means so much to me as I have been diagnosed with cancer and don't know who to believe. Thank You again!!!

@Jimi - the most important thing I can tell you right now is that there is LOTS of hope. Stay positive. I wish you the very best!!

Cancer took my mom some years back.....

Thanks Tyger for this. Don't ever stop.
In the war between truth and money, and we are way over-matched.

I'm very sorry about your Mom....
And no, I won't stop. It's too important. You're right we are up against incredibly powerful foes, but then again so was David when Goliath hit the turf.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it is.. My mom has stage 4 lung cancer that has spread throughout her upper chest and down into her abdomen..Its hard on all of us that know the end is near, despite chemo and radiation therapy.. :(

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Jimi first step.
Cut all refined sugars, hfcs and artificial sweeteners. Then cut the refined hexane processed oils, rape/canola and 100% no soy... if it says vegetable oil it is soy.

Next turmeric.. you will smell like funky curry hut but you will be living well.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi first step.
Cut all refined sugars, hfcs and artificial sweeteners. Then cut the refined hexane processed oils, rape/canola and 100% no soy... if it says vegetable oil it is soy.

Next turmeric.. you will smell like funky curry hut but you will be living well.

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! YES! THIS! (Always exciting to see others who understand)... :xD::stars::hearts::stars2:

Even better than turmeric, look for curcumin..... turmeric is the source, but whole turmeric doesn't contain enough to be therapeutic..... preventative, perhaps.....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi first step.

Thanks Nasty for the info

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! YES! THIS! (Always exciting to see others who understand)... :xD::stars::hearts::stars2:

Even better than turmeric, look for curcumin..... turmeric is the source, but whole turmeric doesn't contain enough to be therapeutic..... preventative, perhaps.....
Curcumin is the active we go powdered in food and she also takes curcumin in gell cap form.

@Jimi Also 1 white button mushroom a day.
There is a place that does a turkey tail mushroom extract that is loaded with all sorts of good stuff. The guy who makes it is fairly local and he does as much natural and organic harvesting as he can which is all of it.
A bunch of folks tried to buy him out and he tells them to get fucked.
http://www.fungi.com/product-detail/product/host-defense-turkey-tail-capsules-60ct.html

Listen to his TED talk if you doubt me :)
We plan on taking a tour some time this summer.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool of you to offer this advice, I believe you 100%.
....but Line 1 is the most depressing thing I've ever read. :(
Now they wanna take my fake sugar?...the 'healthier" stuff I earlier gave up real sugar for?
NOOOooooooo....:tantrum:
how it is broken down by the body is actually worse. I would use evaporated cane or honey over weaponized ecoli shit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Curcumin is the active we go powdered in food and she also takes curcumin in gell cap form.

@Jimi Also 1 white button mushroom a day.
There is a place that does a turkey tail mushroom extract that is loaded with all sorts of good stuff. The guy who makes it is fairly local and he does as much natural and organic harvesting as he can which is all of it.
A bunch of folks tried to buy him out and he tells them to get fucked.
http://www.fungi.com/product-detail/product/host-defense-turkey-tail-capsules-60ct.html

Listen to his TED talk if you doubt me :)
We plan on taking a tour some time this summer.
Thanks Nasty and I DO believe you and thanks for the link I bookmarked this page to always keep your info that you generously shared with me. I will save up and get these things (really short on cash and on a fixed income). Can you tell me what Curcumin is and where would be the best place to get it. Thank You very much my friend!!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
how it is broken down by the body is actually worse. I would use evaporated cane or honey over weaponized ecoli shit.
Yes Nasty what is and where can I get evaporated cane, at the cancer clinic I go to they always have a big bowl of mini candy bars to tempt people. I have had a sweet tooth problem from my childhood on.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Nasty and I DO believe you and thanks for the link I bookmarked this page to always keep your info that you generously shared with me. I will save up and get these things (really short on cash and on a fixed income). Can you tell me what Curcumin is and where would be the best place to get it. Thank You very much my friend!!!
ya lemme dig some other links out.
I have a horrible sweet tooth also I do try and limit my intake but mom is no intake.
See if anyone local has honey for sale, if you can the raw honey is damned good and sweet.. well depending on what flora it has been chowing on.
It is getting to that time get some here for allergy relief.
https://nuts.com/cookingbaking/swee...scplp2861559&gclid=CNT8i5OD_ssCFUZrfgodNcgM6g
https://nuts.com/cookingbaking/swee...scplp2861559&gclid=CNT8i5OD_ssCFUZrfgodNcgM6g

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
<<<<----------- went through the cancer treatments, chemo and radiation. I am 6 months out. I ceased smoking analogs only months before my diagnosis. I don't know if I even want to watch this! I just got my hours chopped at work because I am having trouble with memory and coping with stress. Already upset and pissed! You get a dx of the big C and you and everyone around you think if you don't comply you'll die.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's that word Array again... (quote above)

I fixed it but I don't understand why it's happening...

Yes Nasty what is and where can I get evaporated cane, at the cancer clinic I go to they always have a big bowl of mini candy bars to tempt people. I have had a sweet tooth problem from my childhood on.

Considering the extremely well-documented link between sugar and cancer, I can only conclude they are trying to boost business :grumpy:

<<<<----------- went through the cancer treatments, chemo and radiation. I am 6 months out. I ceased smoking analogs only months before my diagnosis. I don't know if I even want to watch this! I just got my hours chopped at work because I am having trouble with memory and coping with stress. Already upset and pissed! You get a dx of the big C and you and everyone around you think if you don't comply you'll die.

Wow @Kaleidoscope71 , my heart goes out to you. I'd really encourage you to take in the information, but I can honestly understand if you choose not to. I just want you to know that there are alternatives that work to build up your body and immune system as opposed to tear them down. I wish you all the best as you move forward.

ggvaper

Member For 4 Years
ya lemme dig some other links out.
I have a horrible sweet tooth also I do try and limit my intake but mom is no intake.
See if anyone local has honey for sale, if you can the raw honey is damned good and sweet.. well depending on what flora it has been chowing on.
It is getting to that time get some here for allergy relief.
JUST VAPE UR SWEETS.. END YOUR SWEET TOOTH PROBLEM

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That may open them up to a lawsuit.
Chemo brain is very real.
And by them chopping your hours it limits your ability to fight cancer and stay healthy.

Time to lawyer up , protip fight the shark who is ultra hungry. If the cancer has a HER2 gene the fight is not a one and done type of cancer it will return.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I fixed it but I don't understand why it's happening...

Considering the extremely well-documented link between sugar and cancer, I can only conclude they are trying to boost business :grumpy:

Wow @Kaleidoscope71 , my heart goes out to you. I'd really encourage you to take in the information, but I can honestly understand if you choose not to. I just want you to know that there are alternatives that work to build up your body and immune system as opposed to tear them down. I wish you all the best as you move forward.
The sugar link is more to it than that. Consider how cancer acts more like a fungus than ever before.
Warm, wet and anaerobic the sugars makes the tumors go apeshit growth. A good many people have found that when the sugar craving kicked on is when the cancer went into rampant growth.

I know with mom we could almost pinpoint when her tumor kicked on the sugar craving (obsession) kicked into overdrive. Hell she could have sat down and ate a bag of sugar without blinking an eye, her words.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The sugar link is more to it than that. Consider how cancer acts more like a fungus than ever before.
Warm, wet and anaerobic the sugars makes the tumors go apeshit growth. A good many people have found that when the sugar craving kicked on is when the cancer went into rampant growth.

I know with mom we could almost pinpoint when her tumor kicked on the sugar craving (obsession) kicked into overdrive. Hell she could have sat down and ate a bag of sugar without blinking an eye, her words.

Wow.... I knew it triggered the cravings, but I didn't know how powerful and specific it was that you could pinpoint activity by the cravings. That is interesting! Thanks for sharing so much of your experience and knowledge

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow.... I knew it triggered the cravings, but I didn't know how powerful and specific it was that you could pinpoint activity by the cravings. That is interesting! Thanks for sharing so much of your experience and knowledge
no worries, funny I know a guy who survived stomach cancer and he told us of the sugar cravings, he went into remission he was 100% sugar free. When the sugar cravings kicked in again he was back to fighting the cancer.

So from my first hand, mom noticed a lump in 2011 11/17 to be exact. The motherfuckers in kaiser noticed a spot back in 01 and said nothing. Around 2009/2010 the sugar cravings kicked in. It was no issue for her to consume an entire jar of peanut butter with a spoon because of the sugar cravings.
Once the nearly 6cm sized tumor was removed it was in 2011 12/20. sugar cravings gone.
That was 130lbs ago and going on 5 years when they told her she would be dead before her birthday in june even with chemo.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'[m really hoping that when this series is done, it will be hosted somewhere in its entirety, to watch at will -- I missed ep. 1 and 3, and maybe 5, not sure yet.

But when I saw ep. 2, it sure made me glad I've avoided having a mammogram -- it has NEVER seemed right to me -- when a woman goes to the dentist and needs x-rays, they cover her from neck to mid-thigh with a lead apron, to prevent radiation exposure to the organs -- so what brilliant moron thought up the idea of giving boobs a huge titty-smashing dose of it???? Really glad I have paranoia about the med industry, which led me to avoid mammography.

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once read an Ebay auction where a guy was selling the transcript of his conversation with God where God answered all the questions of life and death including the cause and cure for cancer. Shit was $10,000, but he said the cause of cancer was consuming our own DNA....just throwing that out there

He also said God said that when we die we turn into stars, so, you know, take that with a grain of salt.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not watched it, I will admit that.
After years of fighting and research I just do not have the stomach without getting seriously angry.
I will throw this out there... if anyone finds a lump and the mdemigod insists on a needle biopsy, you insist on having it removed with no biopsy. If there is no evidence of spread that means the cancer and the cells are entombed in the tumor.

WillDaBeast

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Listen folks, it's not just vapers that Big Pharma is out to screw. They, and other parties that are more interested in profits than human suffering are using every last one of us as human guinea pigs, and laughing all the way to the bank. As ex-smokers, this is something that potentially could affect us all. Arm yourself with facts NOW.

I'm inviting each of you to help me get the word out. There is a documentary series called "The Truth About Cancer" starting April 12. I recently had the chance to view it and I learned so much! It was exciting, very hope inspiring, and infuriating all at once. When you realize that the current typical treatments are really designed to keep you or your loved ones sick and cause you to need still more expensive treatments for the devastating side-effects, your blood will boil. When you learn that safe, effective, and health-promoting alternatives already exist and have for decades, you'll be inspired. From prevention to treatments to cures, you'll come away knowing more than the average MD does about this affliction that affects millions. This is not quackery. There is ample and overwhelming scientific evidence to support it, and it's extremely hard to argue with people living decades past their supposed death sentences. If you want to know why you don't hear about it from your doctor, your government, or the mainstream media, the answer is simple: Follow the money!

As vapers, we know up close and personal what it is to rage against the machine for our right to improve our health and outcome. Let's take it one step further... the more people that know and talk about this stuff, the harder it is for the greedy bastards at the helm to keep the lid on it.

(and before you ask... no, there is absolutely NOTHING in it for me. I'm simply passionate about this information and subject and want this information brought into the spotlight to benefit as many people as it can... )

View attachment 46459

View attachment 46459
About 2 years ago my father was diagnosed with cancer for the second time. They told him he was in very bad shape and that it was incurable because he was so late on the check up. It had spread throughout his body. They told him they weren't sure how long he would live but it didn't look good. He had a 2 pack a day habit that he absolutely had to get rid of. I was able to get him into our local vape shop and get him his first set up. It was a 20w AIO device that allowed him to kick his cig habit almost immediately with a 6mg nic. That device eventually died and I recently purchased him a target pro mod kit tho I'm prettybroke without a job at the moment. I really didn't want him to have to buy it with all the hospital bills he has piling up. He loves it. I'm very proud to say that in his last check up, the doctors told us the cancer is now undetectable. I'm just so happy right now that I have to share this everywhere. Vaping Saves Lives

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
About 2 years ago my father was diagnosed with cancer for the second time. They told him he was in very bad shape and that it was incurable because he was so late on the check up. It had spread throughout his body. They told him they weren't sure how long he would live but it didn't look good. He had a 2 pack a day habit that he absolutely had to get rid of. I was able to get him into our local vape shop and get him his first set up. It was a 20w AIO device that allowed him to kick his cig habit almost immediately with a 6mg nic. That device eventually died and I recently purchased him a target pro mod kit tho I'm prettybroke without a job at the moment. I really didn't want him to have to buy it with all the hospital bills he has piling up. He loves it. I'm very proud to say that in his last check up, the doctors told us the cancer is now undetectable. I'm just so happy right now that I have to share this everywhere. Vaping Saves Lives

Wow WillDaBeast ..... that is a helluva story and testimonial!! I'm so happy that you were able to help him switch to vaping, and that things have gone so well for him! I wish you both all the very best!!! :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am in pray good intention mode, a friend of mom's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. So far stage 3 due to size.
Her in surgery now as we speak, mom got her mom a shawl blanket thing so she does not have to try and lift her arm above her head while in recovery.
it is the little things like that most people forget about.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am in pray good intention mode, a friend of mom's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. So far stage 3 due to size.
Her in surgery now as we speak, mom got her mom a shawl blanket thing so she does not have to try and lift her arm above her head while in recovery.
it is the little things like that most people forget about.
I agree with ya. A friend of mine underwent double mastectomy a few years ago, I practically lived in their home during her recovery. Her husband was a ball of nerves checking in all the time. As far as SHE was concerned, though, my job was to bring her her cat. All she wanted was someone there, just in case. Whatever I could do to help her be comfortable when she was anything but. Oh, my 2nd job, keeps hubs out of the house. He drove her nuts, LOL.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with ya. A friend of mine underwent double mastectomy a few years ago, I practically lived in their home during her recovery. Her husband was a ball of nerves checking in all the time. As far as SHE was concerned, though, my job was to bring her her cat. All she wanted was someone there, just in case. Whatever I could do to help her be comfortable when she was anything but. Oh, my 2nd job, keeps hubs out of the house. He drove her nuts, LOL.
I got the wretched duty of draining the globes. She was still smoking and the healing was being slow as fuck... she started vaping and BLAM shit healed in double time.
The cat would not leave her alone.
So I called them chesticles. Kept teasing mom she now knew what dudes feel like.

VU Sponsors