ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tenor.gif

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. That's pretty crazy.what a way of thinking. Here's one not smoking related. Hiv can live outside the body for 6 day and infect others. And I'm supposed to worry about my wife taking a shower after every cigarette. I'm more worried about touching grocery carts at walmart than I am entering a smokers house

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ANTZ are irrational and relentless
Unfortunately our ability to do analytical chemistry has gotten so good that anything someone doesn't like can be proven to be present just about anywhere they choose to look for it. E.g.: I pretty much guarantee you there's detectable levels of all kinds of nasty stuff like arsenic and lead in your drinking water, but since nobody hates drinking water, nobody makes an issue out of this unless/until the levels are actually harmful. With smoke residue, it's a different story. Some people hate smoking (and by extension vaping) so much, they'll try to make an issue out of levels so low they might as well be regarded as homeopathic.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ffs, 3rd hand. Now ive heard it all.smh.. and a prohibition on tobacco...wtf. they legalized w##d in California but wanna ban tobacco sales. There is s huge opioid crises happening in this country. And we should worry about 3rd hand smoke.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, so they suggest that if a smoker comes into your home, if one isn't already in your home, that you should ask them to wash their hands, wash their clothes and shower. OK, Wouldn't it just be easier if they all just ran around naked and we hosed 'em off as they showed up?

People sure as shit might smile, or laugh, a bit more.

What is this world coming to?

VU Sponsors