Become a Patron!

The TFV12 - Beast King!

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How are there not more people talking about this sucker? Orders haven't gone out yet?

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
I've had mine for a week now, and the t12 coil is insane. I see no purpose of it, other than to be like the diesel truck drivers that like to "roll coal" and waste fuel. I tried the coil everywhere from 110w all the way to 300w (twice) on fresh batteries.

However, the V12-X4 coil I put in today gives off beautiful flavor at around 105-120 watts. I came from a TFV8 setup before, and this x4 coil is best tasting is the best flavor producer smok has put out for a pre-made.

61acd6682bebb58a72c86a0154bd5a20.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've had mine for a week now, and the t12 coil is insane. I see no purpose of it, other than to be like the diesel truck drivers that like to "roll coal" and waste fuel. I tried the coil everywhere from 110w all the way to 300w (twice) on fresh batteries.

However, the V12-X4 coil I put in today gives off beautiful flavor at around 105-120 watts. I came from a TFV8 setup before, and this x4 coil is best tasting is the best flavor producer smok has put out for a pre-made.

61acd6682bebb58a72c86a0154bd5a20.jpg

Have u tried the q4? I really like the q4 for a solid flavor without major wattage. Liked the t12 but it's a watt and cloud whore. The x4 is ok I'm using it now but I think the q4 is a little better

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
Have u tried the q4? I really like the q4 for a solid flavor without major wattage. Liked the t12 but it's a watt and cloud whore. The x4 is ok I'm using it now but I think the q4 is a little better

I have not yet, still in the box. I'm trying to take it slow since nobody has coils in stock for a realistic price. Someone on ebay wants $55 for 3 t12 coils lol. I should be putting that coil in next week when this x4 starts giving up.

The q4 might be better, but I don't mind the slightly higher wattage I get from the x4. I have huge lungs and enjoy a decent warm vape.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have not yet, still in the box. I'm trying to take it slow since nobody has coils in stock for a realistic price. Someone on ebay wants $55 for 3 t12 coils lol. I should be putting that coil in next week when this x4 starts giving up.

The q4 might be better, but I don't mind the slightly higher wattage I get from the x4. I have huge lungs and enjoy a decent warm vape.

All 3 are good. Have u tried local shops? Not cheap but my local shop had them for 7 bucks each. Better then ebay apparently lol

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
I follow a few local places on instagram and one about 25 mins from has them, just don't like going into stores anymore, cause I always feel like I'm getting ready to over pay lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I follow a few local places on instagram and one about 25 mins from has them, just don't like going into stores anymore, cause I always feel like I'm getting ready to over pay lol

I hear you on that but in this case with as rare as the coils are nobody has them cheap.

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
I hear you on that but in this case with as rare as the coils are nobody has them cheap.

Yup I'll pay $7-8 coil now, and in a month I can get a 3pk for $13.
Well at least it will give me a chance to see this new huge store. From their pictures on IG, it looks like the Walmart of vape stores.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yup I'll pay $7-8 coil now, and in a month I can get a 3pk for $13.
Well at least it will give me a chance to see this new huge store. From their pictures on IG, it looks like the Walmart of vape stores.

Yeah I have quite a few on pre order. I think I paid 50 bucks for 9 coils and the rba deck

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lmao, never done any China transactions before.

I haven't had much luck finding coils online. They all seem to be pre order. I got a few from my vape shop to give me enough yo review and then if I have to shelve it a few weeks waiting for coils I got other stuff to use lol

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Local shops here in MD are getting coils. RBA still backordered. I'm sure they're sitting in a warehouse ready to be shipped but intentionally delayed to sucker everyone into paying more for coils.

I now have three TFV12s in stainless, gold and black. The black version comes with extra o-rings that are black! Finally!!!

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
Local shops here in MD are getting coils. RBA still backordered. I'm sure they're sitting in a warehouse ready to be shipped but intentionally delayed to sucker everyone into paying more for coils.

I now have three TFV12s in stainless, gold and black. The black version comes with extra o-rings that are black! Finally!!!
I have the black one and didn't even notice that! I'll be changing the red ones out this evening lol

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
I haven't had much luck finding coils online. They all seem to be pre order. I got a few from my vape shop to give me enough yo review and then if I have to shelve it a few weeks waiting for coils I got other stuff to use lol

The X4 coil only lasted 2 days before tasting burnt...sigh
Never went above 130 watts with it and never chain vape on it more than 3 or 4 hits.
Only used monster jam 3mg in it, but the coil looked pretty gunk even after 2 days, gonna try cleaning it with hot water to get me by til I can get home.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The X4 coil only lasted 2 days before tasting burnt...sigh
Never went above 130 watts with it and never chain vape on it more than 3 or 4 hits.
Only used monster jam 3mg in it, but the coil looked pretty gunk even after 2 days, gonna try cleaning it with hot water to get me by til I can get home.

The x4 I think I was using at 90 to 100

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I kept it mostly at 110 or so, it's a 75/25 juice, so didn't think it would crap a coil out this fast.

Try poking some holes in the cotton maybe?

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been running the q4 @100 or 110w. I like it, not sure if I like it better than the tfv8 though. I'm using some diy fruit loops juice, flavor is similar to the tfv8.

mjavant1985

Member For 3 Years
Anyone else had the problem of the tank leaking into the the bottom of the airflow channel? I've changed the rings in the tank to the supplied black ones when it first did it, but still does it. Does it real bad on the t12 coil when it gets a little warm

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else had the problem of the tank leaking into the the bottom of the airflow channel? I've changed the rings in the tank to the supplied black ones when it first did it, but still does it. Does it real bad on the t12 coil when it gets a little warm

Is the seal at the top of the coil OK?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been running the q4 @100 or 110w. I like it, not sure if I like it better than the tfv8 though. I'm using some diy fruit loops juice, flavor is similar to the tfv8.
I think so too....personally, I like the flavor from the TFV8 better, can close the airflow down without burning up coils.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I've even changed the coil twice now after it dumped 1ml or so into the bottom chamber.

That is the only location juice can come from, that I'm aware of...the coil.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When the TFV8 coils first came out, the wires were not tucked under the insulator enough, which caused leaks.

VU Sponsors