Become a Patron!

The Test of Time...what combo stays in the rotation?

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
After all this time, innovations, fads, jimcracks and dohickee's, what mod/atty combo seems to stay in your rotation and you find yourself coming back to time and again over the ages?

btw, photo or it didn't happen...DSC_0004.png

Noisy Cricket with DotMod Petri V2, rockin' a kanthal/nichrome fused clapton at .55

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
60w SXK Vapor Shark Clone. Running a Crown V1 w/the Ni200 coil at 490f. Consistently delivers great flavor. Best 60 bucks I have spent in 2 years. Too bad everyone had to pull them due to litigation.o_O. The Shark Skin sleeve is authentic....

raw

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I always keep a lipo-powered DNA at hand, while I'm building/working on a build or feeling lazy. Mechs are always my preferred method of inhaling vapor into my mouth hole.

Regulated:
Hana V200 by Hana Modz
KF5 by Svoemesto
ev40go.png

Unregulated:
Noisy Cricket II-25 by Jaybo Wismec (Series unregulated mode, sometimes parellel)
Aeronaut RDA by Aeronaut Vape

1ympfm.png

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
0dcd9ad06e660b43d12e172e6e83857f.jpg

26650 Pico with the twisted messes clone running a single alien @.45 @60 watts.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
btw, photo or it didn't happen..

60w SXK Vapor Shark Clone. Running a Crown V1 w/the Ni200 coil at 490f. Consistently delivers great flavor. Best 60 bucks I have spent in 2 years. Too bad everyone had to pull them due to litigation.. The Shark Skin sleeve is authentic....

PIx or it didn't happen!

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Collection has grown, and I keep buying and experimenting with other stuff.
But I have used this mod EVERY DAY since I got it, a little over 2-and-a-half years ago.

It's my road warrior Reo.
It's been dropped probably 40 times, a few of them hard enough to bend the rails the door slides on. Bent them back.
Works like new, just a little paint chipping at corners...
It almost always has a Nuppin on top. Sometimes an O-16.

roadwarrior1.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My REO Grands with a Derringer, Rogue, Hadaly, and a Hastur. These are my road warriors with over 250K air miles on them... And probably close to that in drive miles...

The Hadaly atty is relatively new, but it will have permanent party status on that REO which is my oldest at almost three years now.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Too many to list or even count on my end.

I must be very lucky because I have never had a mod or tank fail on me.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
After years of vaping I've used tons of shit. Squonk mods like Reo Grands were something I used 3-4 years ago when they had a deal with MOV before they broke the terms (part of the reason I stopped using Reos, sketchy ass company when you look at how they conduct business, but he does make damned good mods though. He made a legit deal with MOV to ONLY sell Reo Grands on his own website and MOV stores, but he continued selling to other vendors anyway and broke these terms.) and even ones like the newer Frakenskull and I could never really truly FALL for them like some of you guys have.

I like bottom feeder mods, don't get me wrong, but NO bottom feeder I have ever used gave a consistent experience when using anything other than the little tiny 16mm atomizers like the Cyclone and shit when bottom feeding, I ALWAYS have to hit the bottle 10-12 times and it ends of leaking. Blind squonking always leads to the liquid getting sucked back down into the bottle. I like it, but it's not for me. It's a sometimes thing.

For years and years RDA's were all I fucked with, I tried a few sub ohm tanks and a few stuck around (Crown V1, TFV's. etc.) but I was always passionate for rebuildables. I favored unregulated mods because regulated stuff could only just barely piss out 100-120W or so back then. I've been a high wattage vaper since before sub ohm tanks with giant coil heads brought it to the mainstream. I'm talking back in a time when if you told someone you vaped at over like 40-50W they'd laugh at you and say something like 'lulz ur funeral' or something. Back in a time where you rarely saw Sony's and LG's in mods, but Trust and Ultrafire batteries instead because people thought if a flashlight could be powered off of them safely (sometimes), why not a mod? Don't ever trust shit with FIRE in the name, ffs.

Then came the first true high wattage regulated mods. The IPV3 was one of the first I got my hands on, followed by the Sigelei 100W plus, not the shitty first version. This is when I started to not use my unregulated stuff as much, and before I knew it 160, 175, 180, 200, 250, 300, 350W.. they just kept turning up the power and adding batteries. A lot of people stood back and tootle puffed at a cool 30W thinking "vaping is dead and ruined." and so forth but I personally loved this as I love high wattage vapes.

Then came the first DECENT rebuildable tanks that could actually handle higher wattages and bigger, dual coil builds. The Crius V3, the Aromamizer V1 22mm RDTA and the 22mm Griffin V1. OH FUCK, I was in heaven. FINALLY I could get an RDA-esque coil build into a tank and vape it at higher wattages. It was a dream come true, the vape I loved from RDA's with the convenience of a tank feeding the wicks constantly and no dripping. Then the RTA's and RDTA's became just like the regulated mods. Bigger ones with more airflow and crazier decks started flying out of the woodwork on pretty much a daily fucking basis, it became hard to find out what exactly was the best because there were 50 products flooding the market every week and testing it all was near impossible.

Then the FDA shit.. ease into 2017, this seems to be the year bottom feeding takes off again, since 2016 was the year of the RTA and 2015 was the year of TC. Speaking of TC, that's another thing that came and went for me, something I never got into and I truly think is a worthless gimmick. Just my opinion.

I've mostly went back to unregulated shit, parallel series 18650/26650 mods, 2/3/4S unregulated lipo boxes, the few regulated mods I do use are mostly PWM or DNA250. I have mostly stuck to tanks though, as build decks, capacity, size and airflow have all gotten way larger. I have the pinnacle of this sitting on my authentic HoG V2 right now. The 41mm Voltrove RTA. Now I own a lot of other mods and a lot of other tanks and I love a lot of those other mods and tanks. I even have plenty of RDA's still rocking out that I cannot stop using. One or two sub-ohm tanks that collect dust. Tons of mods and atomizers lining my shelves because I'm too paranoid to sell anything because of the FDA shit..

What mod do I find myself always reaching for? What is my most often used daily combo? The HoG V2 and 41mm Voltrove RTA, easily.

2wn20dd.jpg

And I feel that's saying something, as I'm a vaper with a collection so large that this picture only includes probably only 1/6 of my total vape shit:

s641vl.jpg

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like Vaporshark and Reo are showing some longevity, which is a good indicator of quality and usability. :)

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

From left to right-

Smoant Battlestar/Geekvape Ammit, N80 dual core 24g/36g Fused Clapton, .17 ohms, 50-60 watts. My casual, around the house setup.

Eleaf Pico/Wotofo Serpent Mini, single core KA1 26g/36g Clapton, ohms out around .6, 40-42.5 watts. So pocket-friendly.

Smok X-Cube Ultra/OBS Crius Plus, twisted 28g KA1, .33 ohms, 50-55 watts. Dependable. Great for work, long trips, etc.

BJ Box Mods Broadside/X1 or Twisted Messes RDA. My "end of the day" setups. I'd vape these all day, but my mechs and drippers don't leave the house.

In the X1 I like either a 22g, KA1, 8 wrap, dual coil (ohms out around .22), or some very tiny fused Claptons, typically dual 28 in the core, 36g wrap, all 316L SS. In the Twisted Messes I've always got some chunky single coil. Currently it's a 24g KA1/36g N80 dual core fused Clapton, ohms out around .24.

The X1 is still my favorite RDA. It's nice being able to get cloudy and still taste my juice full on. The Twisted Messes is my favorite RDA to build on fog up the room with. The Ammit is my favorite tank but I've always got some juice guzzling coil in there so it typically stays at home. The Battlestar, for whatever reason, just seems to hit harder than all my other regulated mods, even at the same wattages. And as far as flavor RTA's go the Serpent Mini still tops the list for me. I use it to test all my DIY juices.

Honorable mention to the R200 by Smok. I still use that one a lot but my Crius fits better atop the X-Cube.

I guess that wraps this up.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you missed the point/question, not looking to see the whole quiver or what is used for one situation or the other. Was wondering what one combo stays thru thick and thin while all the other stuff comes and goes...

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

From left to right-

Smoant Battlestar/Geekvape Ammit, N80 dual core 24g/36g Fused Clapton, .17 ohms, 50-60 watts. My casual, around the house setup.

Eleaf Pico/Wotofo Serpent Mini, single core KA1 26g/36g Clapton, ohms out around .6, 40-42.5 watts. So pocket-friendly.

Smok X-Cube Ultra/OBS Crius Plus, twisted 28g KA1, .33 ohms, 50-55 watts. Dependable. Great for work, long trips, etc.

BJ Box Mods Broadside/X1 or Twisted Messes RDA. My "end of the day" setups. I'd vape these all day, but my mechs and drippers don't leave the house.

In the X1 I like either a 22g, KA1, 8 wrap, dual coil (ohms out around .22), or some very tiny fused Claptons, typically dual 28 in the core, 36g wrap, all 316L SS. In the Twisted Messes I've always got some chunky single coil. Currently it's a 24g KA1/36g N80 dual core fused Clapton, ohms out around .24.

The X1 is still my favorite RDA. It's nice being able to get cloudy and still taste my juice full on. The Twisted Messes is my favorite RDA to build on fog up the room with. The Ammit is my favorite tank but I've always got some juice guzzling coil in there so it typically stays at home. The Battlestar, for whatever reason, just seems to hit harder than all my other regulated mods, even at the same wattages. And as far as flavor RTA's go the Serpent Mini still tops the list for me. I use it to test all my DIY juices.

Honorable mention to the R200 by Smok. I still use that one a lot but my Crius fits better atop the X-Cube.

I guess that wraps this up.
I think you missed the point/question, not looking to see the whole quiver or what is used for one situation or the other. Was wondering what one combo stays thru thick and thin while all the other stuff comes and goes...

Looks to me he posted the devices and whatever that stays in his rotation which is part of what you asked for in your initial question...You cant have more than one device tank atty combo in rotation through thick and thin?..I have several devices I use as well as rda,s and tanks that have treated me well..if you want just one device and one tank or one atty then that may be a difficult question to answer.

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's nowhere near the whole quiver, and those are the setups that have stayed in rotation through thick and thin.

Pick one? Man.... Probably my X1/Broadside.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The top three:

#1: Authentic Hammer of God V2 (self-customized with newer/better wiring and a gold volt meter) and an authentic SS 41mm Voltrove RTA/RDTA.

#2: Nymbis Designs Triple 18650 Series 40A PWM Mod, CNC 1590B style box with engraving and powder coat and Authentic Iron Maiden RDTA. (This mod is great and well made but I literally had to threaten the owner with small claims court to get him to ship, took 5-6 weeks, if you want a PWM mod order it elsewhere unless possibly waiting 2 months with no contact from the dude what-so-ever is your thing. Fantastic mod from a terrible company, true tragedy..)

#3. Authentic LV Triade DNA250 with Authentic Nuclear RDA.

I know I already said the HoG V2 and 41mm Voltrove RTA were the winners, but I felt wrong not giving the two runner ups a shout out.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, there are people on here who have literally hundreds of mods and attys. I have a few myself, and some I have had for a long time. They seem to come in and out of rotation, but it occurred to me that the Noisy Cricket/Petri V2 combo is always in there. That's what made me wonder if others had a similar experience. If that's too tough a question, uhh, nevermind...was just idle curiosity.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I feel obligated to say almost EVERY SINGLE premade DNA200 or DNA250 device I have purchased in the last two years has shat out after 1-3 months on average. Every DNA200/DNA250 mod I made myself has held up famously. Now, a few mods like the Triade DNA250 have survived, but just felt a need to say that. 90% of premade DNA mods seem to have a short lifespan.

It's usually the 510 that fucks up, either by the threads stripping out or it coming disconnected overtime. A lot of these companies make it next to impossible to work on their mods yourself as well, so often times you'll cause further damage by trying to repair it because these 510's are like, held on with cement and epoxy. Either that or some wiring failure causes the fuse to blow, or the screen ribbon gets pinched to failure like in the RX DNA200's.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_9301.JPG

Edit to add specs - Vaporshark DNA 200 and the Petri V2. The Petri has been taking a back seat to my new Hadaly lately as I prefer single coil and a tighter draw.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So far I have retired a bunch of mods but I never retire my FSK mods. The G2 and Slice are always in my daily rotation. As far as atomizers go I'm constantly switching them out. So far the Serpent Mini, White Bone Mini, and Merlin Mini have been able to survive quite a few cuts.

LaughingWarrior

Member For 2 Years
For two years, day in and day out it was a ProVari V2 with Kanger AeroTank Megas. I'm a builder and carpenter, and that setup was as tough as my hammer. I can't figure the number of times that setup cartwheeled across concrete; it even took one fall onto a basement floor from the second level, only breaking the glass on the tank.

I caught the urge for sub-ohms, so now it's an Evic VTC Dual with Aspire Triton 2 tanks. All day, every day. Tough as nails, but not quite as sturdy as that ProVari. The ProVari fit much nicer in the tool pockets of my work pants too, honestly.

My new acquisition Smok Alien with Beast or Baby Beast tanks outperforms the above by a long way, but I suspect it wouldn't survive the first inadvertent sudden meeting with a concrete slab from chest height. It rides in the truck.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For two years, day in and day out it was a ProVari V2 with Kanger AeroTank Megas. I'm a builder and carpenter, and that setup was as tough as my hammer. I can't figure the number of times that setup cartwheeled across concrete; it even took one fall onto a basement floor from the second level, only breaking the glass on the tank.

I caught the urge for sub-ohms, so now it's an Evic VTC Dual with Aspire Triton 2 tanks. All day, every day. Tough as nails, but not quite as sturdy as that ProVari. The ProVari fit much nicer in the tool pockets of my work pants too, honestly.

My new acquisition Smok Alien with Beast or Baby Beast tanks outperforms the above by a long way, but I suspect it wouldn't survive the first inadvertent sudden meeting with a concrete slab from chest height. It rides in the truck.
I've more than moved on as well...
But nothing beats that combo for a good mtl vape.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on what I'm doing and where I am at the time. For instance, my fishing setup is my Tugboat Clone (Steamboat) and my MVP 3 Pro (or 100w iStick)... Nothing fancy, just a simple single coil setup that tastes great. I paid 15 bucks for the Tugboat clone, and like 40 for the box so if it falls in the water oh well.. I'd probably be more upset about losing batteries in the iStick.. lol.. They're both fairly beat up but they just keep performing. Not to mention the battery in the MVP 3.0 Pro is awesome. I can use it heavily all day, and still have enough left in it to charge my phone (which I have done on occasion).

If I'm out on the town, it's my Therion DNA75, with either my Cthulhu v2 tank, or as of late one of my RDTA's (Gaia or Serpent).. But I do occasionally throw a Freakshow or Troll on it if I feel like dripping.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well as you say..."After all this time, innovations, fads, jimcracks and dohickee's,"...........I still haven't found a better vape than my gennys with a mesh wick, and I've stuck with them...the two I always use are

the Pulse G.
mqdefault.jpg

and the BMG 22

mkxp.jpg

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Very cool, I still use the Marquis. Gotta get me one of those Pulse G's, looks like same flavor with convenience of tank. There is a clone advertised for 5 bucks :eek: ; http://www.vavavape.com/pulse-g/ Thanks.

p.s. forgive me if I forego the mesh (I'm guessing it will still be good with other heating elements like coil/cotton?)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool, I still use the Marquis. Gotta get me one of those Pulse G's, looks like same flavor with convenience of tank. There is a clone advertised for 5 bucks :eek: ; http://www.vavavape.com/pulse-g/ Thanks.

p.s. forgive me if I forego the mesh (I'm guessing it will still be good with other heating elements like coil/cotton?)
if it ain't got mesh..it ain't a genny...out of curiosity about deviant behaviors I have explored acts of perversion such as putting cotton in a genny...afterwards I took a long hot shower and went to confession,......it works,but.....meh...I don't know anything about the clone, whether it's good or not.I always thought the marquis was probablly a banging ass atty....wasn't Doc Dave part of the people who designed it....wonder whatever happened to Doc Dave....

Last edited:

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kennedy 22mm on pearl white vapeforward flask. And boreas on reaux dna200.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Definitely my Alien with a 25mm Buddha V3 RDA. My other go to is a Tempest 200w mod with a Troll RDA

20170327_073846.jpg

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_2403.JPG

My 1st Regulated Mod (Snow Wolf 200w) and still in constant rotation, with the Goon most of the time. Still works like it was right out of the box and I've used it heavily for over a year or so.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And boreas on reaux dna200.

I vaped the living hell out of that combo for a loooooong time - whipped it out of the closet the other day. Damn fine vape it is, mighty fine

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
When I have a long day or stressing, I need that Cricket hit.

w22ahd.png

As an owner of all the NC's, the V1 and 22mm and 25mm V2, I can say the V1 is by far the superior device in the lineup. The idea of the V2 was cool but it turned it into a shitty regulated mod with a hard to turn potentiometer and unregulated modes with regulated limitations like build limits.. no more hybrid cap so it doesn't hit quite as hard either.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As an owner of all the NC's, the V1 and 22mm and 25mm V2, I can say the V1 is by far the superior device in the lineup. The idea of the V2 was cool but it turned it into a shitty regulated mod with a hard to turn potentiometer and unregulated modes with regulated limitations like build limits.. no more hybrid cap so it doesn't hit quite as hard either.

I own both as well. And I still enjoy my sleeker, more compact, simple, non regulated NC1. The NCII-25 is an all around mod, but they should have called it something else, IMO. The NC name is known as a compact, stable, hard hitter, and that's that. But Jaybo can do what he chooses, lol. The potentiometer and button I'm not a fan of, but it works.

What I want is a NC1-25; A NC1 that fits 25mm atty's, no potentiometer, no dials whatsoever, UN-regulated power only..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I vape 3-4S Lipo PWM mods that can push out like 5,000-10,000W if they want on the regular, so even 25mm's of clearance isn't enough for the typical shit you find sitting atop my mods. Lot of 30-41mm shit.

A Noisy Cricket 30mm seems too much to ask for, but god damn, I'd buy it if it was flat out unregulated.

You heard it here first, a parallel series, direct connect Noisy Cricket 30mm.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I see a lot of unique, one of a kind, wtf was he thinking, powerful, 500w-1000w videos, a 500w in person at our shop some a customer had and I think.. I'm glad I'm past that 'experimental phase' in my vape journey, now 2017, been vaping since 2012 and I'm just glad to still be off the cigs. If your 1000w device helps you do that, congrats. If you're looking for cool points, there are easier and cheaper ways, lol.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Been vaping on lipo PWM's for two and a half years. Long past the experimental stages, the first vape I had was a shit Smok carto.

I just can't do low wattage. 90% of what I want in my vape is scalding heat. Everyone had their thing when they smoked cigarettes, that ONE thing about the whole ritual that made it so hard to quit. For me it was the heat. When you hit a cigarette, that smoke was coming straight off of fire, it was hot and it hit your lungs in a way that I always liked.

This is why I found it so damned hard to switch to vaping at first, it wasn't until a friend showed me one of his tube mods almost two years since my first attempt at switching that I was able to get a mod that provided enough power to give me a satisfying hit. The amount of wattage I've used to vape has only gone up since, and it has literally nothing to do with clouds or flavor. It's entirely about feeling like a dragon just breathed fire into my lungs.

The SECOND mod I owned was a parallel 18650 unregulated mosfet box I built myself two months into seriously vaping, using a Tugboat with 3mm drilled out airholes and posts drilled out to where only the bare minimum metal was left to hold up the posts for larger wires.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
THAT BEING SAID, I have far more sensible devices I use and most of my PWM's don't get used past 300-400W or so unless I decided to build 6mm coils for some fucking reason.

I usually stay around 300W in the .4 range, 4mmish coils.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
90% of what I want in my vape is scalding heat.

It's like, fuck your mod, and fuck your 200 watts..

giphy.gif

I like a warm vape also. I can vape a Goblin mini at 40-60w, OBS Engine at 80w-150w, and everywhere in between, as long as it flavorful, doesn't taste like socks and firecrackers, or coil taste.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I mean I vape essentially the same way most do, just with much bigger coils that require much more power that in turn get a bit hotter on average. I like PWM because it's pulsing the maximum voltage of your battery instead of bucking the current down, and you get to control how long the maximum voltage is applied with the pot. True PWM, anyway. So this is a no ramp up lover's dream, which is a must which big ass, thick coils like I use. So a lot of my mods are lipo PWM. That and me needing heat in my vape led to a collection with nothing that is rated for lower than like 200W minimum.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I mean I vape essentially the same way most do, just with much bigger coils that require much more power that in turn get a bit hotter on average. I like PWM because it's pulsing the maximum voltage of your battery instead of bucking the current down, and you get to control how long the maximum voltage is applied with the pot. True PWM, anyway. So this is a no ramp up lover's dream, which is a must which big ass, thick coils like I use. So a lot of my mods are lipo PWM. That and me needing heat in my vape led to a collection with nothing that is rated for lower than like 200W minimum.

I understand completely. And I was kindheartedly joking. :)

VU Sponsors