VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Some juice from the 50%off sale at wet vapes. Cbp for 6.50 a bottle. Hells yea. Finally get to try this Cbp. Figured I'd try the other two as well.
7597d9bd94909211fbddbb39fb4df3bb.jpg
You're gonna regret only buying one bottle of CBP! :p

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, so a lot of you know I have to be REALLY careful with what I spend and I only get so much each month. I did go over my budget a little and hubby was not too thrilled about it but I mean for $38 shipped for a stabilized wood squonker? That takes a 21700?.........I had to do it. Now here was the wait part as there is no guarantee you will get a nice pattern and I saw some that were just plain black ( Asmodus only had the gold and black left ) here is the one that vaping with vic got.

View attachment 147166

I would have been really sad to get something like that........................

I got this, I swear I almost cried when I saw it. When I showed it to hubby he smiled and said that's beautiful and that was a good buy. He's not mad now. :) I just ordered the special wax from amazon for it that @MannyScoot , @gadget! and a few others said to get.

View attachment 147167

View attachment 147168

View attachment 147169

:bliss::bunny::stars::vapemail:

Wow, that’s beautiful, Deb. That’s the Luna? Looks great, enjoy!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Not sure if everyone that buy cornbread puddin knows this but There's a website on the side of the bottle for a free hat. Vibleo. Com. From there you can purchase the same cbp for 5.99 a 60ml bottle for the og. I also just ordered the banana one for 8 bucks. Hope it's all legit but 14 bucks for 120ml of cbp. Seems decent to me
I love the Banana!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
How’s the tank? I stopped buying Smok tanks because they would leak for no reason. But I notice a lot of people really like them. I almost bought a Mag kit on sale, but I was pretty shopped out by that time.

This kit (G80) came with the Smok Spirals tank. Rather than use Smok coils, I ordered an RBA. It's a single coil RBA and it works great. I liked that tank but it's so small, so I was able to find a Spirals Plus, which is 4ml and uses the same RBA. I use them both all the time - the small one at home and the larger one if I'm away from the house all day.

Spirals and Spirals Plus are all but impossible to find now.

The other Smok tank I have that I like is the X-Baby. It's top airflow and doesn't leak. You can get an RBA for it, too, so I have. I'm just not going to buy Smok coils! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ooh thanks @Countrypami I will go have a look. I bet they are a bit pricey though. But let me go have a looksee
No, not pricey at all... she lowered all her prices a while back.. now I think $15 is the highest.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This kit (G80) came with the Smok Spirals tank. Rather than use Smok coils, I ordered an RBA. It's a single coil RBA and it works great. I liked that tank but it's so small, so I was able to find a Spirals Plus, which is 4ml and uses the same RBA. I use them both all the time - the small one at home and the larger one if I'm away from the house all day.

Spirals and Spirals Plus are all but impossible to find now.

The other Smok tank I have that I like is the X-Baby. It's top airflow and doesn't leak. You can get an RBA for it, too, so I have. I'm just not going to buy Smok coils! :)

Thanks, I hear people like the X-Baby. Maybe it was the Smok coils that leak! I did get my Smok kit from my ciggie guy, and most of them died/leaked. I’d started vaping and wasn’t smoking, and he was bummed. So I bought a few kits from him.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last week I thought I lost one of my work beaters. It's a X-Priv with a Baby Beast on it. Eight vape was having a sale plus I found a code for certain Smok mods. So I headed there for a replacement. I know a lot of people dislike Smok as a company, but I've never had trouble with any of their stuff. I liked the D-Barrel the best so got one of those.
View attachment 147095
For the tank that was missing, I got a Baby Prince. It's just a fancy'd up Baby Beast basicly (22mm).
View attachment 147096

Here it is as a combo or "kit"-
View attachment 147097
Damn does that mod feel perfect in the hand. It's a really nice design. I ended up finding my X-Priv, so this stuff will probably sit in my closet for a while.

They had Advken Dark Mesh tanks for $6.99 so I grabbed a couple. They use the Mesh Pro style of coils. (sorry, not the best picture)
View attachment 147098

For accessories, these were unusually cheap- Vaporesso Cascade GTM8 coils, Uwell Rafale coils. I also got (another) Baby V8 RBA deck, a chubby gorilla 510 tip, and a roll of tri-core fused clapton wire.
View attachment 147099

Not pictured are some Aspire Nepho tanks which were 5 bucks, and they threw in a Moti pod kit. I usually give those to a neighbor who likes them.

Have you tried the Advken Dark Mesh? That’s a great price!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, not pricey at all... she lowered all her prices a while back.. now I think $15 is the highest.
Oh wow I could spend HOURS looking at all these :) Thanks @Countrypami I bet I will find something. Why do I see myself going back there every month lol..............

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh wow I could spend HOURS looking at all these :) Thanks @Countrypami I bet I will find something. Why do I see myself going back there every month lol..............

Rhonda's tips are beautiful. Hardest part is waiting after you've ordered. Even worse than waiting on other vape mail, imo. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Boy, although there is no black in it. I like this one ( middle one ) I will wait till after I get it polished though.

View attachment 147179
The one in the middle is a two tone with a goddess stone... both are a few bucks extra... but the beauty is sure worth it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I own 60+ of her tips now... it's very addicting!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Those ones she has in Trustone. Wow. I wish there were more colors! I’m broke after buying a vape ban juice stash, so I won’t be able to get anything more for a while. But I know where to go for tips now! :hug:
I have charoite... the only down side, if you clean them with alcohol they get dull. I gotta get a polishing cloth to shine it back up.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The one in the middle is a two tone with a goddess stone... both are a few bucks extra... but the beauty is sure worth it.
Totally worth it from what I can see. I will find something and then next month I will maybe get a couple more. They are all lovely and so many to choose from :) I have plenty of gear now and supplies for DIY so I can start to splurge a little on some fun things. :)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Here are my drip tips I’m impatiently waiting to come in the mail. I already can’t decide which one I’ll use first! I’m so excited!!! When I get extra funds I’m going to get extra pretty ones from AHD.

Here they are:

Attachments

• 90A5ECB0-DE59-4B5F-8A8B-34E8A8B24E9C.jpeg
    90A5ECB0-DE59-4B5F-8A8B-34E8A8B24E9C.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 15
  • ADCAB480-6081-4154-AFC7-356EA9449316.jpeg
    ADCAB480-6081-4154-AFC7-356EA9449316.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 15
  • FCDC0C12-2A19-4435-BEF7-C6F07C9C2409.jpeg
    FCDC0C12-2A19-4435-BEF7-C6F07C9C2409.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 65572D0A-74B1-44EA-9663-BFEEA3994BB7.jpeg
    65572D0A-74B1-44EA-9663-BFEEA3994BB7.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on my stuff to get in. Got another 500ml bottle of 100mg nic, the last one was cnt from liquid barn. Nic river has 25% off until midnight tonight (10/6/19) on their nicotine and some flavors on clearance. Grabbed a 500ml 100mg of Chemnovatic vg based this time (other is pg) for like $22. Picked up 35 more flavors, a few were restocks of stuff I've used up like cap double apple. Since I was total moron and forgot the strawberry, grabbed some of those this time around. Along with the stuff for kings custard, water malone and boosted remix. Curious to try the FA forest fruit, many say it's good.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Waiting on my stuff to get in. Got another 500ml bottle of 100mg nic, the last one was cnt from liquid barn. Nic river has 25% off until midnight tonight (10/6/19) on their nicotine and some flavors on clearance. Grabbed a 500ml 100mg of Chemnovatic vg based this time (other is pg) for like $22. Picked up 35 more flavors, a few were restocks of stuff I've used up like cap double apple. Since I was total moron and forgot the strawberry, grabbed some of those this time around. Along with the stuff for kings custard, water malone and boosted remix. Curious to try the FA forest fruit, many say it's good.
FA Forest Fruit is really good!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years