Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh! @Heartsdelight and @SnapDragon NY those are great looking! Love the designs on them

Thanks- these were just too pretty to pass by- I love the designs! Very nice, well made mod as well.
I mainly use dual battery mods- but nice to have a few single battery mods too especially when nice designs like these!
:blowkiss:

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Epic mail call

Batteries and charger from imr

Dead goat .. triple rda and I cant think of the mod right now lol

f734bc579952420192f778a514594a5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Prehistoric Aspire Triton RBA setup which works with the A Tank in the Billet Box. 99 cents each. I got three. For 99 cents?
View attachment 144737

I bought three of those as well. Put one in a Triton and one in each of two Geekvape Illusion Minis. The first two I installed, I used the coil that came with the kit, but for the last one, I installed a stainless Clapton. They aren't bad. Seems like all of them take a bit of time to get really warmed up so that vapor production is good, but that could be my own fault for running the wattage too low.

When I read about these before ordering them, I was a little intimidated, but once you get into the process of actually putting them together, there's nothing to it. Not nearly as fiddly and clumsy as some things I've built.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought three of those as well. Put one in a Triton and one in each of two Geekvape Illusion Minis. The first two I installed, I used the coil that came with the kit, but for the last one, I installed a stainless Clapton. They aren't bad. Seems like all of them take a bit of time to get really warmed up so that vapor production is good, but that could be my own fault for running the wattage too low.

When I read about these before ordering them, I was a little intimidated, but once you get into the process of actually putting them together, there's nothing to it. Not nearly as fiddly and clumsy as some things I've built.
I've had good experiences with old stuff and how can you go wrong for a buck? I couldn't resist when I found out it will work in the Billet Box. I also watched a couple videos on it and it doesn't look that bad to build on/in. Totally different from anything out today though.

THIS looks very very promising. In fact if it works good, I'm going to drill another couple holes in the barrel of one of mine. On the sides that don't have holes.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vape mail. This is the one my daughter got for me to replace the Tesla punk mod she snagged from me. :) This is the older version apparently as it will only fit a 20700. I don't mind and it makes it a tiny bit smaller. I already painted it with some matte black paint I had to cover up that gawd awful gold lettering.

armorpro.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape mail. This is the one my daughter got for me to replace the Tesla punk mod she snagged from me. :) This is the older version apparently as it will only fit a 20700. I don't mind and it makes it a tiny bit smaller. I already painted it with some matte black paint I had to cover up that gawd awful gold lettering.

View attachment 144747

That looks great, Deb. Nice job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 144747
I agree! Came out great!

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
E138B3A8-894D-41AC-93D4-19B70E6DB28C.jpeg

"I'm done buying gear" he says......"I've hit a wall in regard to purchasing vaping hardware" he declares.....

And then, specto jr. was in town and left with a @fuseryder special (TeslaCigs Poker mod), so that opened up a spot on the dual battery mod roster.

Just to put away for the coming vapocalypse (derp), a Pico Dual kit for $12.84 at ivapesupply.com
(I think I found them through cheapvaping.deals.)
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesu...dual-200w-tc-full-kit-with-melo-iii-tank.html

I haven't delved into pods, but wanted to get something to put in the glove boxes for vaping emergencies. Couldn't pass on the Vaptio C-Flat vape pen at $2.60 each.
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesupply/vaptio-c-flat-vape-pen-kit.html

Ordered Sunday night (8/18) and received today (8/22)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 144748

"I'm done buying gear" he says......"I've hit a wall in regard to purchasing vaping hardware" he declares.....

And then, specto jr. was in town and left with a @fuseryder special (TeslaCigs Poker mod), so that opened up a spot on the dual battery mod roster.

Just to put away for the coming vapocalypse (derp), a Pico Dual kit for $12.84 at ivapesupply.com
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesu...dual-200w-tc-full-kit-with-melo-iii-tank.html

I haven't delved into pods, but wanted to get something to put in the glove boxes for vaping emergencies. Couldn't pass on the Vaptio C-Flat vape pen at $2.60 each.

Aren't kids great! LOL Seems they like those Tesla's

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 144748

Now jist a disbelieving minute here. Some of those prices on that site just can't be right.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 144748

Ya, I saw this site popping up on vapecrawler a few days ago and the prices seem a bit too good to be true. Hopefully it all goes smooth for you. Let us know if they are reliable.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 144748

You're awesome, thanks for sharing. I found a bunch of old tanks and coils for under 3 bucks at that site. Blitz Hermetic is only $1.80 there... Crazy.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're awesome, thanks for sharing. I found a bunch of old tanks and coils for under 3 bucks at that site. Blitz Hermetic is only $1.80 there... Crazy.
They have some really good prices. Chicken shit that I am though..................This will be awesome if we have a new place to get goodies from.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This you have to see to believe.
View attachment 144761

I'm pretty sure that I will soon have the finest vape collection of any homeless person in the western hemisphere.
Have you had a peerless RDA before? Those are great RDA's in my book. I have 2 of them!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 144748

I found that site the other day also, put stuff in a cart twice, and just was so nervous about it I couldn't make myself complete checkout. The prices just seemed too good to be true.

Glad you posted about them. Now I can go buy some more stuff! They have bottles I want bad! :stars2:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ya, I saw this site popping up on vapecrawler a few days ago and the prices seem a bit too good to be true. Hopefully it all goes smooth for you. Let us know if they are reliable.

ivapesupply is a good vendor- I have purchased Therion Battery doors in snakeskin from them in the past- I had no problems with my order .
I just purchased another Therion door plus some other goodies as well, these prices are fantastic!
:bliss:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have made several purchases with them as well and never had a problem.
In my opinion they are a good vendor.

ivapesupply is a good vendor- I have purchased Therion Battery doors in snakeskin from them in the past- I had no problems with my order .
I just purchased another Therion door plus some other goodies as well, these prices are fantastic!
:bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors