gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Awesome vape mail day today!

DotSquonk - black with red doors. I got that one from Reddit (thanks @bx10r)
The new Cube X
And a Stratum Zero

434a95c3d2539ffb39240a9d5b34c39b.jpg

And thanks again to @bx10r for the gift Monster 30mm RDA.

ddfe975ce545f3f6edd288f1b2dad726.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which bridge do you need for those? I haven't even received my BB and I'm already trying to find panels and drip tips lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The .5 ohm coils in the 5 pack come with a sleeve that fits the billet box A-tank. It has a larger pilot hole top and bottom than the stock Boro. A-tank fits larger coils like aspire Atlantis and vapresso ccell coils. Which in my opinion work well in the BB also. But the euc coils were the best vape I had from the Billets

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome vape mail day today!

DotSquonk - black with red doors. I got that one from Reddit (thanks @bx10r)
The new Cube X
And a Stratum Zero

434a95c3d2539ffb39240a9d5b34c39b.jpg

And thanks again to @bx10r for the gift Mister 30mm RDA.

ddfe975ce545f3f6edd288f1b2dad726.jpg

Glad u like...both the dot and rda. Always nice to take drives into the city...especially when u know the person u doing it for would do the same for u....

#staycloudy

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Where did you get the Stratum Zero? Is it a authentic or clone?
It's a clone (3fvape) but I have to say it is a nice device.
I had one before and traded it, I have regretted it since the day I mailed it off.
It comes with 2 top caps and 2 bottom caps. So you can run any combination of 18650, 20700, or 21700 with either a 22mm or 24mm RDA.
The engraving is concise and the overall fit and finish is great.
It uses a mosfet switch and it won't fire with less than about 0.25 ohms.

Here are some close ups and a shot with it in the 21700 mode.

9b06f7c09e4c39e030121572667241ba.jpg

ede834950db3114b359f0e59230421da.jpg

cd9a7ee914c7d7b4f1f820a876182eb0.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had one before and traded it, I have regretted it since the day I mailed it off.
It comes with 2 top caps and 2 bottom caps. So you can run any combination of 18650, 20700, or 21700 with either a 22mm or 24mm RDA.

Beautiful! I was going to order from FT cuz I wasn’t sure if 3fvape had the updated chip. Do you know if it’s the updated chip? I’ll have to go back to the FT forum where they discuss how you can tell.

Thanks for all the pics.

Edit: it’s a YFTK on FT & if yours fires down to .25ohm the it should be the v2 chip. Also on the v2 chip when a battery is inserted it should require you to do the 3 clicks to turn on.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Beautiful! I was going to order from FT cuz I wasn’t sure if 3fvape had the updated chip. Do you know if it’s the updated chip? I’ll have to go back to the FT forum where they discuss how you can tell.

Thanks for all the pics.

Edit: it’s a YFTK on FT & if yours fires down to .25ohm the it should be the v2 chip. Also on the v2 chip when a battery is inserted it should require you to do the 3 clicks to turn on.

Well this may be the old switch then, if I take the battery out and put it back in I don't have to do the 3 clicks.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got this little guy today. Gonna give it to my daughter for her birthday on Saturday. Vapes pretty nice and I have a bunch of coils for it, not to mention I can rebuild them if I take my time. I did that for my Trinity.

IMG_20190724_134704717.jpg

Last edited:

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got this little guy today. Gonna give to my daughter for her birthday on Saturday. Vapes pretty nice and I have a bunch of coils for it, not to mention I can rebuild them if I take my time. I did that for my Trinity.

View attachment 143178
Tell me more about this rebuilding. My wife uses one and would love to save some cash rebuilding it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tell me more about this rebuilding. My wife uses one and would love to save some cash rebuilding it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
It's pretty easy once you do it a few times. Here are some videos I watched. I would stay above .8 though so it does not get too hot. Here is where you can watch some videos for it. That or go get yourself the Pasito. Great device and that has a RBA. I love the thing.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nord+coils+rebuild

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Gratz!
I'm liking that Pasito! I did order a few tips for it from Fasttech so I can put a small hole in the side to allow for a little more air when using the RBA. It's a bit restrictive for me with that. The DTL coil is good though. Haven't tried the MTL coil in it yet.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gratz!
I'm liking that Pasito! I did order a few tips for it from Fasttech so I can put a small hole in the side to allow for a little more air when using the RBA. It's a bit restrictive for me with that. The DTL coil is good though. Haven't tried the MTL coil in it yet.
Agreed, I am thinking I can increase the size of the air hole on the rba.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You pushed me off the ledge with your pics & comments lol! I had one in my cart since July 5th. Ordered the YFTK Stratum Zero & an extra chip.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's pretty easy once you do it a few times. Here are some videos I watched. I would stay above .8 though so it does not get too hot. Here is where you can watch some videos for it. That or go get yourself the Pasito. Great device and that has a RBA. I love the thing.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nord+coils+rebuild
I'm just waiting to hear some reviews on the pasito, longevity wise and I'll be buying one. I'm definitely interested in the rba section of it.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally have an AMAZING series setup with an og Noisy Cricket from @bx10r and a Stro OG Mini from MVS. Thevape off of this is freaking insane. I love the raw power of the noisy cricket haha

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested
5dbfef2b42a54c518762bfa01ecffbe2.jpg
NC is a beast isn't it? Biggest bang for the buck. Blew the dust off mine yesterday then blew some tremendous clouds. I am not a chaser but with that thing it comes with the territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors