nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
At least theres no Yaya sister pants to go with it. Or whatever that stupid movie was called.

Two different movies. (1) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and (2) Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood.

Haven't seen (1). (2) is one of my favorite movies ever. Shows how truly batshit crazy Southern women can be. lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Oh Happy Days :)

Look what I got from @PaulS

420ae1878fa4afc673810d9fa78d4057.jpg

8e2a4e3fb467d500f0307934df313a94.jpg

badb7b008034ea0a6e59a35ef1849f65.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two different movies. (1) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and (2) Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood.

Haven't seen (1). (2) is one of my favorite movies ever. Shows how truly batshit crazy Southern women can be. lol
My wife informed me the same thing. The first is about a pair of pants that magically fit 4 friends so it's their summer story sharing the pants. See I actually listen to my wife. Except the quit buying stuff. Lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some flavors from Bullcity a bit ago. I've never tried most of them.
0626191657a-1.jpg

You know when you get new flavors and there's one you just cant stop smelling? I always smell mine before I do anything with em. Anyways WF Boysenberry/Raspberry smells so damn good. I smell mostly Raspberry and it reminds me of raspberry jam. I can tell by the aroma that it's a unique raspberry flavor. Hope it vapes good. There's a few more I can't wait to try also, but that one got my attention the most.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got some flavors from Bullcity a bit ago. I've never tried most of them.
View attachment 141529

You know when you get new flavors and there's one you just cant stop smelling? I always smell mine before I do anything with em. Anyways WF Boysenberry/Raspberry smells so damn good. I smell mostly Raspberry and it reminds me of raspberry jam. I can tell by the aroma that it's a unique raspberry flavor. Hope it vapes good. There's a few more I can't wait to try also, but that one got my attention the most.
Very nice haul! Sugarloaf.......it’s soooo good.

TFA Sweet Strawberry ain’t half bad, either!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My vape mail has been on a European vacation, I wish I could retrace it's steps...

12 Arrived at Sort Facility MIAMI GATEWAY - USA MIAMI GATEWAY, FL - USA 19:20
1 Piece

11 Departed Facility in MADRID - SPAIN MADRID - SPAIN 11:32
1 Piece

9 Arrived at Sort Facility MADRID - SPAIN MADRID - SPAIN 06:55
1 Piece

8 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 03:44
1 Piece

7 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 02:53
1 Piece

5 Departed Facility in BERGAMO - ITALY BERGAMO - ITALY 23:46
1 Piece

4 Transferred through BERGAMO - ITALY BERGAMO - ITALY 23:46
1 Piece

3 Departed Facility in ATHENS - GREECE ATHENS - GREECE 20:55
1 Piece

2 Processed at ATHENS - GREECE ATHENS - GREECE 19:35
1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up ATHENS - GREECE 16:15
1 Piece

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny you should ask. It will gush out the bottom air flow hole if you don't tighten the deck to the tank. I mean really tighten by hand. When its tight it doesn't leak. But it takes more than a normal tightening to keep it dry.

They must know that because when I got it I couldn't get the deck loose by hand and had to use pliers.

I like the RTA and coil, good flavor and air flow adjustment. I've got the SS coil in and vaping at 480 and 75w, wide open. Nice vape, really good flavor, deep pulls if you want. Haven't tried the kanthal coil yet.

Overall I'm happy with it, primarily because of the SS coils and ability to use TC. Granted not as important with an RTA but wanted to try it.

Nice match to my Aegis Legend.
hc6.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure yet, it’s so new that it’ll probably take a minute; but, they probably will be at some point. It’s really a lot nicer than I was expecting.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What mod is that
What boss posted.. ipv3-mini
it’s pretty slick! I wasn’t sure what to expect with it, but after almost a full day with it and nothing else, I’m pretty impressed.

It’s basically the result of a pod and squonker after a drunken night of passion

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors