nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What you don't have the Elevate- LOL (just kidding)

The Intake is on my must have list- LOL, I want it in purple!
:cheers:

*ahem* Um...Are You Insinuating That I Shop Too Much????....Uh-huh, that's what I thought.... ;)

The Intake is nice. Really easy to build and wick. Great flavor and vapor. The top is really hard to get off for the first time. This is one of the few devices I like with the airflow as open as it will go, so that tells you - it isn't very "airish." :)

Every time I go to order the Elevate, something keeps me from going through with it. I think I am hesitant because, even though Wotofo's other Serpent models and the Recurve and Recurve mod are ok...imo none of them are anything to write home about. I am afraid that the Elevate will just be meh, and I could have ordered something I'd like a lot better.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Whoop whoop. Some vapemail from @f1r3b1rd. Traded for the ipv and vsticking. This awesome guy sent me a profile rda and a vapwiz revolution mod kit. Thanks dude. This is awesome
7d93b9df6d7e4ebc058874bcea3ac404.jpg

Damn, looks like Santa Claus came! Nice Haul!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
*ahem* Um...Are You Insinuating That I Shop Too Much????....Uh-huh, that's what I thought.... ;)

The Intake is nice. Really easy to build and wick. Great flavor and vapor. The top is really hard to get off for the first time. This is one of the few devices I like with the airflow as open as it will go, so that tells you - it isn't very "airish." :)

Every time I go to order the Elevate, something keeps me from going through with it. I think I am hesitant because, even though Wotofo's other Serpent models and the Recurve and Recurve mod are ok...imo none of them are anything to write home about. I am afraid that the Elevate will just be meh, and I could have ordered something I'd like a lot better.
Honestly it’s all in what you prefer, I love the elevate for low key. Great flavor but it’s no substitute for a dual coil performance

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

The Elevate vapes really nice and easy to build and wick, if it wasn't on sale, and I had a $20.00 store credit I probably wouldn't have bought it, well 2 of them- my problem was getting the tank apart to clean and build- both tanks were really stuck - Many of my tanks are like that- wish they would ship them apart in the box!
Hey I shop too much- welcome to the club! Still better than spending the money on cigarettes! I didn't vape to save money- I vape to get myself off the cancer sticks and stay off of them!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Honestly it’s all in what you prefer, I love the elevate for low key. Great flavor but it’s no substitute for a dual coil performance

Well I am low key. Not as low key as I used to be, but extremely low key in comparison to some of the maniacs round heah. :)

Just teasing. Thanks for feedback!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Elevate vapes really nice and easy to build and wick, if it wasn't on sale, and I had a $20.00 store credit I probably wouldn't have bought it, well 2 of them- my problem was getting the tank apart to clean and build- both tanks were really stuck - Many of my tanks are like that- wish they would ship them apart in the box!
Hey I shop too much- welcome to the club! Still better than spending the money on cigarettes! I didn't vape to save money- I vape to get myself off the cancer sticks!

I've been feeling a little bad about spending so much money since right before Christmas, but was thinking yesterday about exactly what you mean there. I live where cigarettes are "cheap," that is to say, as cheap as they're going to be very nearly anywhere. Even where I live they are over $5 a pack. So for the type of gear I buy, a mod might be, say, a week's worth of cigarettes. If it's expensive, it might be two or three weeks.

Well in two months I'll have my Eight-Year vaping anniversary. That's 416 weeks. I have about 25 mods and maybe 30-35 tanks. I have some batteries and some flavors and some wire and tools. Doubt seriously that I have 416 weeks worth. That graphic in my signature says I've saved close to $19,000 on cigarettes. There is NO WAY I've spent anywhere near that much on vaping.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've been feeling a little bad about spending so much money since right before Christmas, but was thinking yesterday about exactly what you mean there. I live where cigarettes are "cheap," that is to say, as cheap as they're going to be very nearly anywhere. Even where I live they are over $5 a pack. So for the type of gear I buy, a mod might be, say, a week's worth of cigarettes. If it's expensive, it might be two or three weeks.

Well in two months I'll have my Eight-Year vaping anniversary. That's 416 weeks. I have about 25 mods and maybe 30-35 tanks. I have some batteries and some flavors and some wire and tools. Doubt seriously that I have 416 weeks worth. That graphic in my signature says I've saved close to $19,000 on cigarettes. There is NO WAY I've spent anywhere near that much on vaping.

Sounds like you are fine to me! You have been cigarette free for 8 years- awesome!
I go thru bouts where I put myself on a Vape buying Ban- I try to keep on a budget, really hard when there have been so many great sales!
You've seen parts of my collection pictures- all worth it to me! My trophies for not smoking!
Here in NY we would go to the Indian Rez- cartons of cigarettes are around $20.00 so pretty cheap. I have been cigarette free for over 4 years now.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You guys seen The Kelpie RTA? Vic posted a vid on it today. Not groundbreaking. Kinda like same thing only different, but I like the differences. If it's as good for flavor as Kylin Mini, and wicks easier, it'll be a winner. Preorder only atm. Other reviewers will have it in about a week.

Also, I have a DotSquonk 100w in my cart at Vapor Range. 20% off everything including the clearance item I tried to see if the code would work.
JULYTHE4TH

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay, vapemail finally showed up. Got my scale in the mail delivery, then checked and fed ex snuck in and dropped off my diy stuff from nicotine river. Gave it a once over to make sure everything was there. Bonus, the scale arrived with everything it was supposed to (wall adapter, 2x 200g calibration weights). I wasn't sure since the amazon listing failed to mention those things.nicotine river order 4-12-19.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm excited, really nice vape mail. o_O
Not like I can keep up with Mr "vape mail" Meowgi.....damn that boy gets some vape mail....or Gadget! don't even get me started on him....
View attachment 135895
lmao, I’m starting to like when mr meowgi gets vapemail. I can see what I’ll be buying in 6 months.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lmao, I’m starting to like when mr meowgi gets vapemail. I can see what I’ll be buying in 6 months.
Sending him vape mail is kind of like contributing to the delinquency of a minor though......

I'll quit jackin with the cat now....he must be playing a gig on a Friday night, or doing something fun that old people don't.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now hold on here @MrMeowgi
You sold a black profile here:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-some-stuff-no-trades.475132/
Then you were gifted the same here:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-official-vape-mail-thread.1293/page-455#post-2467966

You know what that means...you're Even Steven.
Real quick experiment. Mail me $20 then check your coat pocket tomorrow and see if you find a 20....
Yea it's crazy how that worked out. This one doesn't have a squonk pin but it's cool with me

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

8 years!!! That is outstanding. Congrats!!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VaporDNA had a big sale so I ordered some stuff. Wotofo Elder Dragon Ryujin RDA-
0413191257.jpg

Detective Hotcig Castle RDA-
0413191252.jpg
They only drilled out one side SMH-
0413191250b.jpg

I asked for any stickers they may have and VaporDNA hooked me up! I got stickers plus a lanyard(?), polish cloth, and a pop socket.
0413191248-1.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
VaporDNA had a big sale so I ordered some stuff. Wotofo Elder Dragon Ryujin RDA-
View attachment 135959

Detective Hotcig Castle RDA-
View attachment 135960
They only drilled out one side SMH-
View attachment 135961

I asked for any stickers they may have and VaporDNA hooked me up! I got stickers plus a lanyard(?), polish cloth, and a pop socket.
View attachment 135962
Nice! Let me know please, how that Elder Dragon is........It's something I was looking at.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mmmm Strawberry. I'm one of those unfortunate ones that is "Strawberry blind" I simply can not taste it in juice, and I have tried many concentrates. I'll be damned if I am gonna pay $17 for a bottle of alpine strawberry that everyone says is the "best" for DIY. Nope, not gonna happen!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to start asking for stickers
Most places will throw some in if they got em. I don't get any if I dont ask usually lol. I got lots of them now.
Nice! Let me know please, how that Elder Dragon is........It's something I was looking at.
Oh you bet! I've read a few times that people like the flavor they get using one. VaporDNA had them for fifteen bucks I think? Yeah..Plus there's a code DNA10 for 10%off which knocks it down to $13.50. Most places I was seeing it in the high twenties. So it was a good deal.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Most places will throw some in if they got em. I don't get any if I dont ask usually lol. I got lots of them now.

Oh you bet! I've read a few times that people like the flavor they get using one. VaporDNA had them for fifteen bucks I think? Yeah..Plus there's a code DNA10 for 10%off which knocks it down to $13.50. Most places I was seeing it in the high twenties. So it was a good deal.

I had just bought an Elder Dragon from myVpro, and just a few days after I received it, VaporDNA popped up with that sale. I thought I got a good price at myVpro for $23.99 plus about $4.50 for shipping. I ordered a second one from VaporDNA for $14.99 plus free shipping. It came yesterday and I've been vaping it all day today.

I really like the Elder Dragons. One's rainbow and one's stainless. Beautiful drip tips, great flavor, easy to coil and wick. 22mm, so fit on very nearly anything, but for some reason they don't look so tiny that they look disproportionate on some of the more sizable mods. The cap at its widest is 24mm, so that is probably why.

Build quality is good, but I did notice on the one that came yesterday (the stainless) that there are some edges in the cap engraving that could be smoothed out better.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
great flavor, easy to coil and wick.
I got mine setup pretty quick. That was easy with the coil tool. I haven't used it long but the flavor is already really good. It does look a bit small on a Squeeze 2 but I dont mind. The Squeeze 2's are kind of beefy. I'm not sure if I'm liking the airflow yet. Mines a bit loud. I can look past it though because it's been functioning pretty well.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got mine setup pretty quick. That was easy with the coil tool. I haven't used it long but the flavor is already really good. It does look a bit small on a Squeeze 2 but I dont mind. The Squeeze 2's are kind of beefy. I'm not sure if I'm liking the airflow yet. Mines a bit loud. I can look past it though because it's been functioning pretty well.
Well, if it's loud, it's a pass for me. I hate noisy tanks and rdas

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mmmm Strawberry. I'm one of those unfortunate ones that is "Strawberry blind" I simply can not taste it in juice, and I have tried many concentrates. I'll be damned if I am gonna pay $17 for a bottle of alpine strawberry that everyone says is the "best" for DIY. Nope, not gonna happen!
Yeah don't so it. I forked out the money for Alpine and it was a HUGE disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for that @Mykreign , for being honest. So many times I bought into the hype in a FB DIY group I am in and wasted a ton of $$$. Wonderflavors and RealFlavors just to name 2. Now, it is possible I simply got crappy flavors. I was almost gonna try the Molinberry and nope, not gonna buy into it. I will stick with my FA, FW, TFA etc :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for that @Mykreign , for being honest. So many times I bought into the hype in a FB DIY group I am in and wasted a ton of $$$. Wonderflavors and RealFlavors just to name 2. Now, it is possible I simply got crappy flavors. I was almost gonna try the Molinberry and nope, not gonna buy into it. I will stick with my FA, FW, TFA etc :)
Preach!! I've gotten enough samples, and made enough purchases to leave those alone anymore. Thankfully, I'm not a fan of strawberry vapes. I could NOT believe the price tag on that Alpine one. That's ridiculous. Nope. Won't even enter the contests for those, that I've seen.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Preach!! I've gotten enough samples, and made enough purchases to leave those alone anymore. Thankfully, I'm not a fan of strawberry vapes. I could NOT believe the price tag on that Alpine one. That's ridiculous. Nope. Won't even enter the contests for those, that I've seen.
Ya, I really love strawberry. Oh well, I have lots of other yummy fruits to vape. You know, I don't think I have tried the Capellas. I really hate buying stuff to find out it's a dud though. :)

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have an Elder Dragon along with a Rebirth and a Pulse V2(my second, damn it's amazing) from VaporDNA's sale. What length did you cut your leads with the coil tool? Appreciate any info thank you

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an Elder Dragon along with a Rebirth and a Pulse V2(my second, damn it's amazing) from VaporDNA's sale. What length did you cut your leads with the coil tool? Appreciate any info thank you
Whatever the arrow was on, six I think? I just used a three core clapton that came in the box. I've been reading a lot of people like the new Pulse2's. I don't dual coil often. But I got a Rebirth going ATM. I would like to try an old Pulse 22 but they're getting g hard to find.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Whatever the arrow was on, six I think? I just used a three core clapton that came in the box. I've been reading a lot of people like the new Pulse2's. I don't dual coil often. But I got a Rebirth going ATM. I would like to try an old Pulse 22 but they're getting g hard to find.
Oh, does the Elder Dragon come with a coil tool? I bought one sperate. FYI, I use my Pulse V2 as single coil at all times. It comes with seperate air flow inserts, one being a single (and it shines!!!!!) I recommend it to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors