VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a few VDNA clearance items on the way. That's quite a sale they have going on.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR
Yeah it is! I was glad they had something in my wheelhouse in the clearance. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice, Deb! Interested to hear how you like that Luxotic. I have a BF and have had two NCs (not squonkers), and like them a lot. Think the one you have there is a relatively new model.

Here's my vape mail for today (just the RTA - I've had the mod for a while). Intake RTA on a Voopoo VMate. Put a 1.1 ohm SS Clapton in there, vaping some new DIY juice using temp control, very nice!

View attachment 135705
The Luxotic or at least for me, is great! It's the perfect size and I love how it looks, feels and performs (why does this sound dirty? ) anyway, I'm not sure why it got bad reviews. It's a keeper for me, that's for sure.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
240ml of Country Clouds Corn Bread Puddin'
I vape 3mg nic and all they had in this sale was 0mg and 6mg.
So what do I do? I order 120ml of each and mix them together.

ed2f6d0738b57bd846662e71b571b0c4.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
240ml of Country Clouds Corn Bread Puddin'
I vape 3mg nic and all they had in this sale was 0mg and 6mg.
So what do I do? I order 120ml of each and mix them an together.

ed2f6d0738b57bd846662e71b571b0c4.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
They don't call you @gadget! for nothing. Hey, I know that oven.........same control panel that I have on mine :) Mine is a gas one though. Ya, I notice weird things like that. idk why......

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah especially coast to coast. But I did use a free shipping coupon I had. And priority shipping was one of the free options. My second order shipped already.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Yes, I did that, too. That was a nice surprise on top of the great gear prices.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah especially coast to coast. But I did use a free shipping coupon I had. And priority shipping was one of the free options. My second order shipped already.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

You must have hit it just right. My order isn't set for delivery until Saturday.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got blue and gold Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTAs from MFS, used my contest prize store credit.
Thank you for the contest @jj2 and @reddhott , much appreciated! Thank You for the contest prize of $20.00 store credit to MY Freedom Smokes and many thanks to MFS as well!

IMG_20190412_070731390.jpg

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got blue and gold Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTAs from MFS, used my contest prize store credit.
Thank you for the contest @jj2 and @reddhott , much appreciated! Thank You for the contest prize of $20.00 store credit to MY Freedom Smokes and many thanks to MFS as well!

View attachment 135831

I almost ordered one with my win credit. But decided I didn't want to start down the RTA road again.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I almost ordered one with my win credit. But decided I didn't want to start down the RTA road again.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

I liked these because of the single coil deck and top air flow. Of course the day after I buy them- MFS has a 10% off sale- just my luck!
These were a PITA to get apart, broke the glass on the gold trying to get it apart- stuck the blue one in the freezer- that worked, at least I could get the top section off,then the glass. Both vape really nice and glad I got them.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I liked these because of the single coil deck and top air flow. Of course the day after I buy them- MFS has a 10% off sale- just my luck!
These were a PITA to get apart, broke the glass on the gold trying to get it apart- stuck the blue one in the freezer- that worked, at least I could get the top section off,then the glass. Both vape really nice and glad I got them.

I would only do a single coil. I have just heard that most RTA's are juice guzzlers and can be finicky to wick.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I would only do a single coil. I have just heard that most RTA's are juice guzzlers and can be finicky to wick.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

I don't think wicking is too bad with the single coil deck and top air flow, they really don't leak like bottom air flow RTAs can if not wicked right- they guzzle just as much juice as some of my sub tanks like the Freemax Pro Mesh.
The only RDAs I use are on squonkers and I hate spending the money on factory coils for my sub tanks.
Another really nice single coil top air flow RTA is the Kaees Solomon V2- love those, I have 3 of them! I bought mine from FT for about $16.00

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think wicking is too bad with the single coil deck and top air flow, they really don't leak like bottom air flow RTAs can if not wicked right- they guzzle just as much juice as some of my sub tanks like the Freemax Pro Mesh.
The only RDAs I use are on squonkers and I hate spending the money on factory coils for my sub tanks.
Another really nice single coil top air flow RTA is the Solomon V2- love those, I have 3 of them! I bought mine from FT for about $16.00

I just bought four Innokin iSub Bs so I'm good on tanks. Had two and then Vaporl had them on sale for $12.50. They use mesh coils. Great flavor but they are juice guzzlers. I bought a box of regular iSub coils to see how they are.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just bought four Innokin iSub Bs so I'm good on tanks. Had two and then Vaporl had them on sale for $12.50. They use mesh coils. Great flavor but they are juice guzzlers. I bought a box of regular iSub coils to see how they are.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

I have the Innokin Scion 1 & 2 sub tanks- love the RBAs so I don't have to spend the money on the coils- but the coils are pretty affordable at $8.00 for a 3 pack. I try to get RBAs for sub tanks I have, just in case I can't get factory coils.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the Innokin Scion 1 & 2 sub tanks- love the RBAs so I don't have to spend the money on the coils- but the coils are pretty affordable at $8.00 for a 3 pack. I try to get RBAs for sub tanks I have, just in case I can't get factory coils.

I tried the iSub because there were so many options for coils. Just like my Melo 3 tanks. I don't mind buying coils because the juices I use don't gunk them up. I've had Melo coils last over a month.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I really haven't found RTAs to be juice guzzlers at all, but almost all of the ones I use regularly are single-coil and I vape them at no more than about 35 watts. Have Zeus single, OBS Engine Nano, Hussar RTA, Centaur, Serpent Alto, Serpent Mini, Spirals and Spirals Plus (both w/RBAs), Tornado Nano, Berserker, and most recently an Intake. Also have a couple of Kayfun clones that I can't get working right.

I have an original Fireluke that came with an RTA, that's dual coil. I put 28ga SS coils in it, about 1 ohm each, and it is stingy as it can be on juice. I tried the other day to vape the tank empty so I could rewick it without wasting juice. Vaped on it most of the day, and there's still about 1/3 of the tank left.

Maybe it's just the way I vape, but I have not had wicking problems except for once, on the very first RTA I had, which was a Zeus single. Since I rewicked that thing, no wicking problems. I think folks who vape at higher wattage and lower ohms have more problems, because it's more critical for the tank to wick very, very well. The juice needs to reach the coil a lot faster than it needs to for me.

The Elevate is on my must-have list. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I tried the iSub because there were so many options for coils. Just like my Melo 3 tanks. I don't mind buying coils because the juices I use don't gunk them up. I've had Melo coils last over a month.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Yes the Melo sub tank and the coils for those are great- I have those too and I can use the same coils in my Tobeco super tank.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to post these before. My Ghoul RDA and a couple of 'ol Veritas RDAs I got for cheap. :)

Loooove the Ghoul RDA.

IMG_5323.jpg IMG_5329.jpg IMG_5327.jpg

Ya know you have old stock when it ships with silica wick and like 32 gauge wire. :D

IMG_5322.jpg

Ya, I ordered a black and a SS for the BOGO deal.
They apparently were OOS of all but black and their damn system let me order SS anyways. Bastids.

veritas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors