Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It definitely wicks better than the rta.
You meant RDA here right?
Flavor is great. With the single coil Idea it's a short top cap so you have to be careful. But could possibly work. But I haven't had even the slightest hint of drying cotton. I'd say better flavor than the rda. Im using the larger glass so it has an extension tube you have to install. That may be one of the key factors to this one. From large bore to barrel straight to a thicker drip tip. Amount of flavor may be slightly less than the Freemax mesh pro. But maybe. Pic of the extension barrel
18a3172f6d4781aad6c591a399578913.jpg

The thing that keeps coming to mind for me is back pressure. Gravity pushing juice into the wicking from the tank, Especially aided by some airflow restriction. Which would provide some pulling on the juice too. Not a conclusion, but a lingering suspicion.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You meant RDA here right?

The thing that keeps coming to mind for me is back pressure. Gravity pushing juice into the wicking from the tank, Especially aided by some airflow restriction. Which would provide some pulling on the juice too. Not a conclusion, but a lingering suspicion.
Yea my bad wicks better than the rda

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It definitely wicks better than the rta. Flavor is great. With the single coil Idea it's a short top cap so you have to be careful. But could possibly work. But I haven't had even the slightest hint of drying cotton. I'd say better flavor than the rda. Im using the larger glass so it has an extension tube you have to install. That may be one of the key factors to this one. From large bore to barrel straight to a thicker drip tip. Amount of flavor may be slightly less than the Freemax mesh pro. But maybe. Pic of the extension barrel
18a3172f6d4781aad6c591a399578913.jpg
Thx brother, on the list....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah this is unflavored base so it has the pg/vg and nic already mixed a d then I just make a recipe and top off the bottle with this stuff. Makes d.i.y.ing so easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ok. you made it sound like you were going to add PG&VG to that. I get 100mg and have at it, not that big a deal. and if I want more nic ...

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah this is unflavored base so it has the pg/vg and nic already mixed a d then I just make a recipe and top off the bottle with this stuff. Makes d.i.y.ing so easy

What mg do you normally vape at?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay, then you won't need any additional PG or VG. Once you add your flavor(s), you'll already be falling below 3mg. If you add 7% flavoring, for instance, your nic level will be at approximatelt 2.8mg. Adding more PG and/or VG will make it even lower.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, then you won't need any additional PG or VG. Once you add your flavor(s), you'll already be falling below 3mg. If you add 7% flavoring, for instance, your nic level will be at approximatelt 2.8mg. Adding more PG and/or VG will make it even lower.
Oh I know this when I wrote that message I just meant I use the pre mix stuff still I get a scale then I'll buy bulk of pg/vg/nic and mix it myself

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail is vape mail. Don’t matter what it is.

Carpe Nidor

Agreed!
I just have 3 ECR heads that I got for a buck each on the way. The last three that Efun had. :D

They've passed ISC now!!
2019-03-13 10:53
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS), Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 10:53 am on March 13, 2019.

But, I'm looking forward to rebuilding my MELO2 tank I got for free and it only came with the one pre-made coil.. :)

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a weird plastic-ey flavor. I soaked the bottle and tube in alcohol for three hours, let it dry for three days, the taste is better but not all the way. I don't have any vinegar but plant to make a solution with some.

This Rebirth chucks! I'm surprised how thick these clouds are, even at 45W. The flavor is pretty awesome too. Call me impressed. I didn't know if it'd work as good as it looks. But it does! I'll post a couple of pics of my set up. The coils I used came with one of my Drop Solos. They must be N80 fused claptons. Dual coil at .2Ω. I'm at 55W and still going up to see how it goes. But I'm really liking it at this setting.
View attachment 133337
View attachment 133338
Wicked with CB Prime.
View attachment 133339
I'm still playing with the airflow. Yeah, I really like this RDA. Thanks again @nadalama for helping me find a good price on it :).

Where did you find it? Looks like a great build!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 year anniversary present to myself . 5 years cig free.

JWill of cloudist.store helped make it possible. Great individual. Great store. Stellar experience overall. Thanks Jwill

Vape on everyone!
b3d002c8aad38c4bbfa28a849b097a48.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Congrats on 5 years! Awesome anniversary present too!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 year anniversary present to myself . 5 years cig free.

JWill of cloudist.store helped make it possible. Great individual. Great store. Stellar experience overall. Thanks Jwill

Vape on everyone!
b3d002c8aad38c4bbfa28a849b097a48.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Congrats on five years!! :stars2:

(Also congrats on using a Motorola, I still enjoy my ancient 2013 Moto-X, it just won't die.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors