Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The green Armageddon MFG setup from 315jessie. 6 wrap Fraliens in there...
e0442204aedf94e32c44ccd45898b816.jpg
7fa3b38474bfc1e87f281936baf48460.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a bunch of stuff today.
Wotofo stuffs-
0919181635a-1.jpg
The little mesh strips are for their Profile RDA. They spilled durring travel and some got bent. I'm going to see if they will work in my Themis Mesh RTA.
0919181633-1-1.jpg
Their cotton comes in nice little plastic containers and are styled like laces-
0919181641-1.jpg

I got a couple of older tanks. I've always wanted to try these. I know a lot of people still love them. Original Uwell Crown and Tobeco Supertank Mini-
0919181644b-1.jpg

I got three different styles of mesh coils for my sub ohm tanks.
0919181636a-1.jpg
The Vaporesso GT Mesh coils are what I'm used to. The mesh is very similar to the original Fireluke Mesh coils.
0919181640a-1.jpg
These Joyetech Procore coils come in a neat little box. They're a little different and look similar to the Wotofo strips I got.
0919181636b-1.jpg
The Prince Dual Mesh coils look weird. They look weird on the outside and wierd on the inside.
0919181638b-1.jpg
This isn't mesh as Ive come to know it-
0919181639-1.jpg

My V8 Sticks have been used heavily. I'm going to retire my oldest one and use this in it's place-
0919181646_HDR-1(1).jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a bunch of stuff today.
Wotofo stuffs-
View attachment 120109
The little mesh strips are for their Profile RDA. The spilt durring travel and some got bent. I'm going to see if they will work in my Themis Mesh RTA.
View attachment 120110
Their cotton comes in nice little plastic containers and are styled like laces-
View attachment 120111

I got a couple of older tanks. I've always wanted to try these. I know a lot of people still love them. Original Uwell Crown and Tobeco Supertank Mini-
View attachment 120112

I got three different styles of mesh coils for my sub ohm tanks.
View attachment 120113
The Vaporesso GT Mesh coils are what I'm used to. The mesh is very similar to the original Fireluke Mesh coils.
View attachment 120114
These Joyetech Procore coils come in a neat little box. They're a little different and look similar to the Wotofo strips I got.
View attachment 120115
The Prince Dual Mesh coils look weird. They look weird on the outside and wierd on the inside.
View attachment 120116
This isn't mesh as Ive come to know it-
View attachment 120117

My V8 Sticks have been used heavily. I'm going to retire my oldest one and use this in it's place-
View attachment 120118
I really like mesh coils in my Ello Duro tank. Tons of flavor. Oh and the crown v1 rocks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I posted in another thread that my Smok Alien finally died. I had it nearly two years and it was my most used mod. It was a solid work horse that had been through a lot. I dropped it on asphalt a bunch of times. Here's my old one-
0913181605-1.jpg
I missed the way it felt in my hand so I ordered these-
0919181649_HDR-1.jpg

This wood stand was made by @Absolute-Wood. I got it in the mail a couple of days ago. Its awesome! I won it in the VU mixers PIF contest.
0919181651a-1.jpg

Here's a pic of it holding some stuff-
0919181655-1.jpg

0919181651-1.jpg

He's got a bunch more cool stands at his site.
http://www.absolute-wood.com/in-stock-items.html

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted in another thread that my Smok Alien finally died. I had it nearly two years and it was my most used mod. It was a solid work horse that had been through a lot. I dropped it on asphalt a bunch of times. Here's my old one-
View attachment 120119
I missed the way it felt in my hand so I ordered these-
View attachment 120120

This wood stand was made by @Absolute-Wood. I got it in the mail a couple of days ago. Its awesome! I won it in the VU mixers PIF contest.
View attachment 120121

Here's a pic of it holding some stuff-
View attachment 120122

View attachment 120123

He's got a bunch more cool stands at his site.
http://www.absolute-wood.com/in-stock-items.html
Hell yea. Looks great holding your vape goodies. A very nice stand

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I was just looking for a moneyshot clone about 30 minutes ago. Couldn't find one. :(
My nephew found a 30mm RDA a couple of months ago and gave it to me. What little bit of paint that was left on it was orange with speckles. I tossed it in my junk drawer and forgot about it.
I dug it out and stripped the rest of the paint off, cleaned it up and gave it a scuff pad finish.
I wrapped a 3 core Clapton 5 wraps 4mm ID, came out at 0.2 ohms.
This thing produces some great flavor!

It's a Fogwind Alliance

2ac747cb46f229b45fc5d4ac95876e77.jpg

d135ed973eafba8c14f9e526b2a98d7c.jpg

a471de8b9242faa27ca49a0b18acf2be.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am now part of the Hex Ohm family! Thanks @VAPEROXX
2a53c53386b19a0bcf1fe1a0af37f15b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Welcome! These are some of my favorite mods - no bells, no whistles. They just work, and they work very well.
Y'all are making me want one. Lol

Get one, you won't regret it. They're awesome mods. They also have a lifetime warranty, 100% transferable to the current owner if you get one that's pre-owned.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sad i'm selling mine. ;) Leaving team hexohm for team kennedy. Unless I get a v3 at some point. What's the okl chip in the new ones? Like the amp limit, cause that's the main reason I can't use the v2 anymore.
The V3.0 doesn't use the OKL chip. It uses a proprietary chip from Craving Vapor. 180w max. 3v-6v.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm in Vape Mail Heaven!
I got the Chronicle earlier this week and then ordered a top cap for it, I wasn't going to post it but then the Molly showed up today from @Mykreign with a few little extras and the Goon was one of them, Prefect!

View attachment 120201
I miss our flat top stove. So much easier to clean than all the others hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in Vape Mail Heaven!
I got the Chronicle earlier this week and then ordered a top cap for it, I wasn't going to post it but then the Molly showed up today from @Mykreign with a few little extras and the Goon was one of them, Prefect!

View attachment 120201
That my crane guy is fucking top notch. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's for sure!

I've met so many great people on this site, I've found a new home!
I don't even go to any other vape related forums any more.

Hell ive never been on another vape forum. Lol somehow i follow ecf sometimes but unfollow as soon as i realize it. Maybe google searches on vaoe stuff leads me there

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That my crane guy is fucking top notch. Lol

That's for sure!

I've met so many great people on this site, I've found a new home!
I don't even go to any other vape related forums any more.

I do it for people who I know would do the same. Both of you have been very generous.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
While being yesterdays vape mail I only just got to it this morning. This all came from right here on VU. Its VU vape mail.

Picked up a KTX 1.5 and it arrived with one of @raymo2u beautiful coils already installed. Had to slap a Goon tip on it, just because.
KTX_1.5.jpg

Also received some of @Pegleg Meg Super Duper coils.
Super Duper Coils 2.jpg
Some of these are for the monster titan and others for the Helo and another RDA coming soon. She is giving away a set of coils in her thread. If you want some bad ass coils for the cost of shipping.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/pegleg-megs-super-duper-coils.418550/#post-2270639

With all the awesome coil builders on this forum, its pretty hard to want to buy them anywhere else.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors