The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My mail today. Lexicon kit. Nice so far with the supplied mesh coil. Was hoping my obs bat made it today and the new triple V2 rta but tommorow says FedEx. How can it make it 45 minutes away yesterday and still not get here today. Lol
87cdf5e32f063b5ef535febd9412960f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My mail today. Lexicon kit. Nice so far with the supplied mesh coil. Was hoping my obs bat made it today and the new triple V2 rta but tommorow says FedEx. How can it make it 45 minutes away yesterday and still not get here today. Lol
87cdf5e32f063b5ef535febd9412960f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Looks so sleek! Love the look of the atty! It looks tiny in your hands ;)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DB1CBAEC-6905-4592-A80E-E057D2CC18C1.jpeg The NADA BF Rda from VAPNFAGAN & Tigertek. Comes with a ton of accessories. Even an extra 810 oring, 2 different sets of grub screws, bf pin & tons of orings. Can’t wait to try it out! The juice well look pretty deep @10mm. Pretty interesting you can close off the bottom airflow completely or use the 1.5mm or 2.5mm air plugs to control your bottom airflow. Has the cool top that is highly adjustable like the Drop.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
D67F1A26-062A-4ED0-855B-41CC4B682325.jpeg Look guys the contest to win 50% or 30% off from @Shenzhen XTAR via Amazon. $9.99 free Priority Mail shipping from Ontario, California. It’s the full kit with charge adaptor & car adaptor. It can charge @2A fast or you can select .25, .50 or 1A for battery longevity. It even has the OV Activation Battery Doctor to revive your discharges/old batteries.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Interested in your thoughts on the Bellerophon...
I just unboxed it and took it apart for a look see. Threading seems pretty good. Not catchy like Kylin Mini's cap. The rest of the machining looks pretty good too. Nice smooth domed chimney. The top cap comes off w/a 3/4 turn and feels like it would seal well. The top seal for the glass is an o-ring in the side of the chimney's top cap, instead of a flat/flush seal. The build space between the posts is 7.1mm. 810 tip but small bore - 6.3mm - no build in it but seems like a nice draw imo, not real airy, not whistley or overly loud.
I'll have it built and try a few wicking methods by the week end.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1100b505b2dcb6411ab8f2cb26a9e73b.jpg

The copper vape squonk and the mesh clone came in today. The hadaly looks good on the mod.
I am willing to overlook some manufacturing flaws in a clone rda but...... forgetting to cut the airflow slots in the top cap is a bit much. So after taking the dremel to it and cutting the slots I have found out that I hate it. There really isn’t anything about the mesh that I like. Well for 8 bucks I wasn’t expecting a lot. At least I got a couple more 810 drip tips out of the deal.

Carpe Nidor

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Got my capstone rda today, as well as a mage rta, some wick (to qualify for free shipping lol), and a bottle of juice from mad cow that I won from a contest here! Can't wait to try out the capstone!

fe5f3d0621d542743adbeda7e4779224.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors