Not open for further replies.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I really like mine, I've put several RDAs and RTAs on it. For a dripper I really like the V-God RDA, it's almost a perfect match.

I have several mods listed in the hardware thread, if I get some buyers I'll probably buy another.
Or, if someone were to offer a DB for trade... hint hint :)
aa4fd42ff61d319a4dc74221fa395976.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sweet!
I have a black one coming.

Just be careful cleaning as this is a film coating, I have been using the Black Cobra for months and seems OK with the tint, but read others threw in the ultrasonic cleaner and it removed most of the coating, so they scrubbed the tint off, shows off the gold coil better without it.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Just be careful cleaning as this is a film coating, I have been using the Black Cobra for months and seems OK with the tint, but read others threw in the ultrasonic cleaner and it removed most of the coating, so they scrubbed the tint off, shows off the gold coil better without it.
Good to know, I like the black tint.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hooch isn't bad, wrecking ball is hard to beat for me though. Been my adv for well over a year now. Even with different brands or flavors I keep coming back to it. I know they say it's banana cream or banana pudding or something. I barely taste the banana though (some of the banana cream pie flavors from v3 tasted like old rotten bananas). I always get a mystery flavor in there somewhere that I swear is like the fresh aftertaste of light apple or pear. Maybe it's my tastebuds screwed up but it's great.

It tasted like watermelon to me, with tons of cream, not bad but I had no clue it was supposed to be Banana lmao

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kool, I got that new Asmodus Lustro on the way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
First I've heard of that one. I'll look it up. :)
Got the Squid Industries Revolver in today's mail.
684f74a2fd9778542bf082ab4cd73dd3.jpg

821aeb18c5e2e2f2192c8d0364af9866.jpg

48891120a8bf106eb19b9468d43a2ace.jpg

Very nice!

Got back in town today!

Diggin the look of the Drop. I wish I had the patience to wait for the color ones coming out soon, but I like this anyway. If it's anywhere near as amazing as my new Dead Rabbit I'll be blown away.

I'll be writing a review on this gorgeous little squonker. I feel like it's one of the best deals in vaping mods right now. Hits my 0.13ohm build in the Dead Rabbit nicely, although my new Double Barrel (obviously) hits way harder.

Running by Beyond Vape in a little while. I have no idea what I'll pick up to replace my ijoy Capo, so we'll see.

Today is a fantastic day for vaping.
2f5b5e3fe0593e9bf3e796ad892ede44.jpg
52dc2ab1a929ec92d907dc563e1c176a.jpg
c1c71c3cd65a3de2d161d4fa8abe1a66.jpg
12eefaeadcac7b9f3b8013676ef574f0.jpg
ea9cdf28e841706fae2373dcbe324241.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pics & first thoughts? I’m interested ;) I asked on their FB page when do they expect their preorder? And up to what size atty can it hold? And no answer :(
UPS says it will be here Tuesday. Should have had it Saturday but it was delayed. You know where to look for the '' First Look'' when I get it. Lol. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions in that thread.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
UPS says it will be here Tuesday. Should have had it Saturday but it was delayed. You know where to look for the '' First Look'' when I get it. Lol. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions in that thread.

Ok thanks! I wish they would’ve answered as Asmodus has 10% off this weekend. Oh well....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok thanks! I wish they would’ve answered as Asmodus has 10% off this weekend. Oh well....
Don't know if this helps but in this Asmodus video they are running the Zesthia on the Lustro. The Zesthia is a 25 mm tank and it looks like there is plenty of room. Hope this helps.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got Tootle Mail!

New Vision Victory 5ml atomizer...

2018-01-14_18.09.41.jpg

Of course had to get matching blue side panels for the istick 60w

2018-01-14_18.07.51.jpg

New Vivi Nova that accepts the Aspire BVC coils...

2018-01-14_18.08.41.jpg

And a new aspire ET-S with coils.

2018-01-14_18.10.44.jpg

Now I need to find the time to clean, fill and find out if the leaks are gonna be tolerable! :giggle:

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @3Avape Official for the special edition of Siren 2. Thanks for using ePacket, got here pretty fast!

Got it in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Easy to build and hard to flood. Flavor is pretty decent with some small claptons. The draw is the best part about this tank. Goes from super tight to tight depending on the setup. Really great with some nic salt.

I'm still confused about the different editions of siren 2. I know some of them are 24mm, but this one is 22.

JKLyJz9.jpg

gSVrPAr.jpg

CBeh9Dy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors