Member For 5 Years
Currently 9:39PM but my delivery shows this

9f5da043-0688-418b-bc90-0f275d32b827.png

Sucks don't it?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Big time :cry: but on the bright side it’ll prob definitely get to you by tomorrow, I hope :)

Unless my delivery decided to take a scenic drive through New York State like a few of the last ones did! One went 500 miles around NY and through Massachusetts and Connecticut before coming to me. Fucked up part is it landed in JFK 12 miles away from me before it did 500 more miles. Took less time to leave the UK, then it did to get to me here in the states. USPS explained it as someone put it in the wrong bin. I have had 110040 zip code deliveries go to 11030 to get delayed for 2 days because of the people at the local PO.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice @SnapDragon NY liking it compared to your Minikin v2’s? Is it the color screen one? Where did you buy it from?
This is the Lost Vape Therion DNA 75c, so yes color.
I got it from My Freedom Smokes- they had a sale on these on Friday and it took the 15% off coupon on top of that and free shipping, too good of a deal to pass up and it was my Birthday on Friday so Happy Birthday to me!
I love it- much smaller and lighter than I thought, and different than the Minikins- still love them too!
I am still waiting on my Vapor Storm Puma in Graffiti (orange,blue,pink) ordered before Christmas and it looks like it is still in China.
That is similar in shape to the Minikins.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unless my delivery decided to take a scenic drive through New York State like a few of the last ones did! One went 500 miles around NY and through Massachusetts and Connecticut before coming to me. Fucked up part is it landed in JFK 12 miles away from me before it did 500 more miles. Took less time to leave the UK, then it did to get to me here in the states. USPS explained it as someone put it in the wrong bin. I have had 110040 zip code deliveries go to 11030 to get delayed for 2 days because of the people at the local PO.
Omg! :gaah: :cuss2: USPS never cease to amaze me. One of my recent packages from China arrived in NY went to Jersey City, NY to Stanford, CT, to Jersey City back to Stanford, CT to go to Trenton, NJ, then to me in South Jersey.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got it from My Freedom Smokes- they had a sale on these on Friday and it took the 15% off coupon on top of that and free shipping, too good of a deal to pass up and it was my Birthday on Friday so Happy Birthday to me!
I love it- much smaller and lighter than I thought, and different than the Minikins- still love them too!
I am still waiting on my Vapor Storm Puma in Graffiti (orange,blue,pink) ordered before Christmas and it looks like it is still in China.
Happy Birthday to you! :blowkiss: Nice birthday gift ;)

Enjoy your beautiful gift! :hug:

Vapor Storm Puma havent heard of that one.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy late bday

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I got mine on sale from my freedom smokes for 80 bucks. I’ve wanted one for a while, just couldn’t make myself drop 170 bucks on a mod.

I vape, therefore I am.
That's s killer deal!
Is that the 75c BF?
myfreedomsmokes had them on sale now for 129.95

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
No not the BF-
Plus if you could use the coupon for new customers
NEWMFS15 15% off
brought the price down to $68.00 with free shipping!
That is a killer deal on the 75c!
Wish I had known that when I bought my Modefined Sirius, it's a great device but it's not a Therion.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vapemail from the last 2 days - or should I call it juicemail??? I loved the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart sample so much that Breazy_Com sent me as a sample, that I bought 3 more bottles from them. Also got the entire Dinner Lady lineup I was so impressed. I've NEVER done that before. And it also came with another bottle of Lemon Tart. :D Plus a few other juices. The River Bottom juices I got from our own 5150sick. The thing is, I took these pics in front of my DIY juice station... :eek: Gotta get back into making my own.

CuvEorP.jpg

BClhO5i.jpg

YtlqGNP.jpg
1D1Ab6u.jpg

yI0Diic.jpg

The Littlefoot by Wake also came in today, as well as a laser engraver I hope to use to customize a few mods with.

4HWeVhg.jpg
4vwAgcz.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail from the last 2 days - or should I call it juicemail??? I loved the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart sample so much that Breazy_Com sent me as a sample, that I bought 3 more bottles from them. Also got the entire Dinner Lady lineup I was so impressed. I've NEVER done that before. And it also came with another bottle of Lemon Tart. :D Plus a few other juices. The River Bottom juices I got from our own 5150sick. The thing is, I took these pics in front of my DIY juice station... :eek: Gotta get back into making my own.

CuvEorP.jpg

BClhO5i.jpg

YtlqGNP.jpg
1D1Ab6u.jpg

yI0Diic.jpg

The Littlefoot by Wake also came in today, as well as a laser engraver I hope to use to customize a few mods with.

4HWeVhg.jpg
4vwAgcz.jpg
WoW!!! Just WoW!!! Enjoy your goodies!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

CuvEorP.jpg

BClhO5i.jpg

YtlqGNP.jpg
1D1Ab6u.jpg

yI0Diic.jpg

4HWeVhg.jpg
4vwAgcz.jpg

Wow- Awesome Vape Mail!
:banana:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

CuvEorP.jpg

BClhO5i.jpg

YtlqGNP.jpg
1D1Ab6u.jpg

yI0Diic.jpg

4HWeVhg.jpg
4vwAgcz.jpg
Lemon Tart is in my daily rotation. LOVE IT!!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

CuvEorP.jpg

BClhO5i.jpg

YtlqGNP.jpg
1D1Ab6u.jpg

yI0Diic.jpg

4HWeVhg.jpg
4vwAgcz.jpg
Glad you liked it and that we could be of service lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What tank is that?
Asvape Cobra :)

It is the Asvape Cobra.
I have one pictured with my Therion - great tank, long lasting coil too. I loved it so much I had to have the Gold and the SS too.
Oops, didn't see this...agreed though, I'm and RTA guy, 80-90w but this thing is just awesome at 45w, flavor, plenty of vapor and great battery life. I have the 0.2ohm SS coils coming on Saturday so I'll let you know how they vape.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Asvape Cobra :)

Oops, didn't see this...agreed though, I'm and RTA guy, 80-90w but this thing is just awesome at 45w, flavor, plenty of vapor and great battery life. I have the 0.2ohm SS coils coming on Saturday so I'll let you know how they vape.
The Cobra is awesome! Coils last at least two weeks and flavor for days! And the double barrel is an awesome mod.....I love mine.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm 99% in love with mine. But the latch on the bottom that holds the batteries in kinda has me worried. There's not much holding it to the mod. It feels like it could easily slip off.

YXwv1Ad.jpg
Yeah, maybe the only con of the mod. Mine is pretty tight on there. It took maybe a dozen times opening/closing it to get it to slide back on without massive, sweat inducing struggle. But.....it’s still a little bit of concern.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol! It’s @Deucesjack’s fault.....he talked this up so much that I had to get it. I love the simplicity of it. It also feels like a truck could run it over and it might get a scratch on it. :D
Guilty as charged. One of my Mods Of The Year for 2017. I have 3 of them and I'm looking to get a custom one, real soon. In February, I'll be at ECC with the Squid Crew. Hopefully, I get a chance to try out the Tac-21. Basically, a 21700 DB.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guilty as charged. One of my Mods Of The Year for 2017. I have 3 of them and I'm looking to get a custom one, real soon. In February, I'll be at ECC with the Squid Crew. Hopefully, I get a chance to try out the Tac-21. Basically, a 21700 DB.

Dude, I am so happy you enabled me on this one. It’s one of my favorites. :inlove:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude, I am so happy you enabled me on this one. It’s one of my favorites. :inlove:
I'm just happy that you're happy. Lol. Seriously, it's very gratifying to know my reviews help people aquire stuff they truly enjoy. I'm so glad I was able to be of assistance. Heres a pic of my GI Joe Jungle Edition DB. Lol.
37702138ddd8d9d7706f7451e3811f81.jpg

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm just happy that you're happy. Lol. Seriously, it's very gratifying to know my reviews help people aquire stuff they truly enjoy. I'm so glad I was able to be of assistance. Heres a pic of my GI Joe Jungle Edition DB. Lol.
37702138ddd8d9d7706f7451e3811f81.jpg

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors