gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Tried something different tonight.
I wound 2 SS coils together and put them in my Serpent SMM just for grins. It measures out at 0.08ohms and when I fired it for testing the coil glowed red almost immediately!
So I put it in my HOHM Slice and I ended up turning the temp down to 390 (normally it's around 450).
It really works nicely, ramp up is instantaneous and it produces a nice warm vape that's full of flavor.

ac7e91911b62fba7b725ce6fbe94eb7c.jpg

a2ef3837422bb898ed17c70f1dd64fb5.jpg

0097cf0b636d07dae501bd5c4f9516a6.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my Revenant. And, Cartel has outstanding customer service... While on a trip about 3 weeks ago, I set my Revenant on the window sill of our hotel room. When I turned around, I knocked the Revenant to the floor, and broke the door. They had 'em listed on their site for $15, but out of stock. I wrote to them and asked when they'd be back in stock. They told me a couple weeks (coming in from China), but if I started an RMA, now, I'd be moved to the front of the linewhen they arrived. I reaponded that an RMA wasn't needed... I broke it fair and square and would repair it when the part came in. They emailed me back quickly saying that since there wouldn't be an RMA, their tech had a spare... $15, and 3 days later, I was back in business.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha!
6c9aef6adf611932ff6edb03b02300b5.jpg

Har. :D But you know... it's not really a fair comparison: if you'd kept smoking, you'd have spent more on smoking than whatever you have on vape gear, turned it all into ashes, and still be coughing up shit constantly and being told how you really oughta quit that. It only seems like you've spent a lot on vaping because.... you still have most of what you bought, it hasn't turned into ashes. It's an investment, not so much a consumption, other than juice and coil/wick materials.

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Har. :D But you know... it's not really a fair comparison: if you'd kept smoking, you'd have spent more on smoking than whatever you have on vape gear, turned it all into ashes, and still be coughing up shit constantly and being told how you really oughta quit that. It only seems like you've spent a lot on vaping because.... you still have most of what you bought, it hasn't turned into ashes. It's an investment, not so much a consumption, other than juice and coil/wick materials.

Andria
I like the way you think!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

Andria
What @Letitia9 said LOL

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My husband doesn't vape or smoke; he apparently loves me enough to have put up with my smoking for 27 yrs. But sometimes he walks over to the "vape counter" (usually an unholy mess), and just smiles -- because I HAVE all that stuff, instead of a big pile of ashes and a bad smell. :D I think that might be the best part, to him. And pretty much anyvape stuff I've said I wanted to buy, all he said was "can we afford it? Ok, get it." :D

Andria

Hanson

Member For 4 Years

Andria

Well said thanks for making me feel less guilty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
VM
fbc07e9dfd5207c7b553015d077f5ac2.jpg
5e5ea6830c007f7c6e3683b7d9e18c3a.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
Hope you like the HOHM Slice as much as I like mine.
I like mine so much I bought 2 of them when they went on sale.
I bought 2 of the HOHM Grown batteries, they are great batteries. I later bought a red efest battery and the difference is night and day. The efest doesn't put out enough power. It's like turning your wattage down about 20 watts.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you like the HOHM Slice as much as I like mine.
I like mine so much I bought 2 of them when they went on sale.
I bought 2 of the HOHM Grown batteries, they are great batteries. I later bought a red efest battery and the difference is night and day. The efest doesn't put out enough power. It's like turning your wattage down about 20 watts.

I've had the slice before, in red. didn't like it. been missing it so bought another lol. already have the wrecker g2. still like my mech mod vapes but it's nice to use the slice and now have to swap a batteries every hour. I used the slice tonight while playing battlefield for 3 hours. mod says 60% left. chain vape, 0.13ohms, xxx mode auto wattage, 420 degrees. iJoy 26650 battery. don't really like the hohm 26650 battery. both of mine have come unwrapped at the positive end. so now I have two iJoy 26650s.

tmrw I'll try 0.30 n80s on a goon 24 or my csmnt. throttle back the extreme mode, and temp. probably get the same vape, but longer battery life. I go through 5, vtc5a batteries a day when using my mech setups. probab because I'm vaping at super sub ohms, high amps. but I know my mods, batteries, coils etc. digging the slice for a while will see how long I use it.

I have a DNA box but don't know how to setup temp settings with escribe.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got a little love from District F5VE today - the Sanagi RDTA by Tendou, a purple Shawtie cap for the CSMNT, and some Halloween treats! Yes, that's a cockroach underneath the Shawtie cap.

UOeNecx.jpg

Here's the other side of the card:

0lyThZ5.jpg

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a little love from District F5VE today - the Sanagi RTA by Tendou, a purple Shawtie cap for the CSMNT, and some Halloween treats! Yes, that's a cockroach underneath the Shawtie cap.

UOeNecx.jpg

Here's the other side of the card:

0lyThZ5.jpg

What's the difference between that cap and the supplied cap for the csmnt? Is it just color?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my stainless steel 4 pack today. And a used cordless drill. Pretty excited to build more than twisted wire. Now just need some swivels. My wife said I can't mount to the wall though.lol
9187ea2fea57056c76f78bfdc6910eae.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Absolute-Wood The Dragon has arrived!! This is a beautiful mod. Wow! Perfection.
b7cf5e246c084d71a8341a5842d6266c.jpg
4071ff1c5f3b6755810e68a285cc296f.jpg
d191ba86edc253a80ceb9c9cbfc30c42.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Whoo Hoo! I always sweat vape mail when it leaves - until it arrives safely with it's owner. I've had a couple bad experiences with shipping.

It was a pleasure designing and building this for you -

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've really need to stop buying stuff

But ain't this the cutest little thing you ever seen?
And it works great!
Wismec SINUOUS

5069c7801030215a0d6b17f4334f758e.jpg
6fcbfb6ba339ae1fd43e48a5fd49e82c.jpg
ccb5087fee49ea21e60cac245f7e14ff.jpg

Pretty but that fire btn is in the damned weirdest and least ergonomic spot I've ever seen, since the Innokin MVP with it right in the middle of the wide side. Strange.

Andria

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Pretty but that fire btn is in the damned weirdest and least ergonomic spot I've ever seen, since the Innokin MVP with it right in the middle of the wide side. Strange.

Andria
The fire button is on the top under the hinged side panel, I like it.
You can pretty much fire it by pressing anywhere on the panel, and it's on the narrow side on this one.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What is your opinion on NICOTINE SALT E-LIQUIDS? Have you tried them?

20171029_161151.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years