Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teaser...
It's on its way!
I ordered it Saturday, I got an email that offered an a MAD DOG GTA for .99 if you spend 50. No Brainer.
I also ordered another set of covers so I can do one with the Ostrich leg.
Photoshop mock up, I'll post pics of the real thing when it gets here.
b2a4ca7c5f571a1f87f041ffc485a803.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Sweet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first orders from Fasttech have gotten to the US!!! My first order is somewhere in the ether, but the 2nd order (copper Smoant Battlestar) is in Chicago as of yesterday evening.

Its funny that my 2nd order is in the US, but the order placed 3 days earlier (Smoant Charon TC and a Wotofo Serpent SMM SS) have not made it to US soil yet, at least according to the tracking info. Should I be concerned?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know, is Miami back to life yet, since Irma? The atty I ordered from FT says "leaving Beijing for Miami" as of this morning, but I dunno how things are currently, in Miami, though I know a couple wks ago, it was pretty hellish there.

Andria

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ever bought too many bottles? I think that I might have over done it this time :) I had some bottle orders in my cart on eBay that I forgot were in there and wound up ordering a, well, ugh, hummmm........a lot of 1/2, 1, 2 and 4 oz. bottles. Paypal just asked me how I wanted to pay and I neglected to look at the total. I guess this calls for more mixing!!! I may have to put a few dozen on Craiglist!

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so jealous. I have two Fasttech orders I am waiting on still. I placed on 9/25 and another on 9/28 that are out there somewhere. The earliest order has not left the China postal service according to the tracking info. The later order left Chicago yesterday for Texas. I am getting a bit worried about the 1st order still being in China.

The first of my birthday orders from FastTech arrived. Ordered on 9/28, arrived today. Can't beat that with a stick! :)

6cac52ca893d03751461f76d5ab5342b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am so jealous. I have two Fasttech orders I am waiting on still. I placed on 9/25 and another on 9/28 that are out there somewhere. The earliest order has not left the China postal service according to the tracking info. The later order left Chicago yesterday for Texas. I am getting a bit worried about the 1st order still being in China.

Considering that this is a holiday week for them, I wouldn't be too concerned yet. I have a couple that seem to be sitting in China, but that's how their tracking seems to work. It'll show that it's in China for several days to a week or more, then suddenly it's here in a mail hub.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. If the Strike 18 doesn't suit, that'll be my next adventure, one of those Concordes. I got a shipping notification from FT on Friday for the Strike 18, but so far 17track doesn't seem to know anything about it. :mad:

Andria
Ive a few orders coming thats supposedly Track 17, Vt inbox in Yellow/ gold , VapeCige dna 75c and some attys
it dont show up until its almost here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some restocking of Concentrate 1/2 my order but did get from 2 places ,
1500ml from Dark Star ,
A little
Capella
Flavour West
The Flavour Apprentice
And Flavour Art ( rebrand)
Help resupply my dwindling stocks ,
9af326c4ca4981496d145f33b0492263.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering that this is a holiday week for them, I wouldn't be too concerned yet. I have a couple that seem to be sitting in China, but that's how their tracking seems to work. It'll show that it's in China for several days to a week or more, then suddenly it's here in a mail hub.

Thanks for trying to calm me down. Anticipation is killing me.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Got this little gem in the mail yesterday. I wasn't really expecting much but this thing is awesome!
I put a 510 squonk pin in it and it is a great squonk RDA. Great flavor and hits hard.

9ef69842c87b92fb8b9764f61a604c41.jpg

2b9ee109cc0e5e5c5a0ede2312efd8aa.jpg

c86dbc0d343837d2ec4acd062a2c3070.jpg

39459caf46a2d1ea51a670aa3d138a33.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my new to me Aimidi Tank T2 Mod today that I bought from@fuseryder. This thing is a BEAST !! The widest and heaviest mod I have used. I have big hands and so I can operate the mod without issue but it is definitely not for the petite handed. If weight is any indication of durability this thing is definitely built like a tank as the name would indicate. I bought it for a specific purpose so I think its going to be perfect.
ededfe6c58894c93e39251664a63cde3.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Received my new to me Aimidi Tank T2 Mod today that I bought from@fuseryder. This thing is a BEAST !! The widest and heaviest mod I have used. I have big hands and so I can operate the mod without issue but it is definitely not for the petite handed. If weight is any indication of durability this thing is definitely built like a tank as the name would indicate. I bought it for a specific purpose so I think its going to be perfect.

That mod is awesome! Way to go. :)

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wowser! That needs a new definition! MOD seems so meaningless once I saw that behemoth. What size batteries and how many to power that beast?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

The size is the main reason I wasn't interested in it. It looks cool but no way could I be able to use it. lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My squonk pins came, from FatDaddy. :) Can't do anything with them until my husband gets home and drills a whole in the delrin block of my Magmas, but that I have the screws, we can proceed with that. :)

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a couple new juices from Halo using their bogo over the weekend. Hadn't tried their evo line so got a bottle of insomnia (grape) and tropical paradox I think it's called. Pretty good stuff, one of the better pina colada type flavors. Pineapple, coconut and sugar cane. They went heavier on the pineapple, a lot of pina colada's seem like they go too far with the coconut. Haven't tried the grape yet.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome !!! I almost bought the Pulse 24 but got the Druga instead. I also love the glass tips. The Trinity Glass Copa is my favorite.

I have both the Druga and Pulse 24 now. I thought the glass tips were amazing-looking but the little flare at the top has me feeling kinda iffy as to whether they'll be weird on the mouth or not. I'll have to wait and see. Gonna use the gold one on the Pulse 24.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Ok, bear with me please because I'm not good at reviewing stuff like this. I haven't been vaping a long time so my impressions may be faulty. :D

The cotton comes in a roll much like those huge round hay bales you see in fields. It's obviously very rough and not processed much, and is a lot like cotton that has been freshly combed (not sure who understands that reference, but there it is). :) The fibers run long-ways around the roll and is very, VERY fluffy and soft.

I cut off what I judged to be about the right length for wicking, then cut across it to make two strips. However, I overestimated just how fluffy and thick this stuff is and ended up using just one strip for both coils. It took a bit more finagling than I'm used to (with Cotton Bacon or the pads) but part of that was likely because I was very conservative with how long I cut them.

Once I got them in, it took about 1/2 sec to fluff up the ends and tuck them in. Once I started juicing them, they proved to be very thirsty. They soak up the juice fast and hold a ton of juice. It seems to me that the break-in time was almost nonexistent - the juice tasted great with no off-flavors that I could taste.

A little of this stuff goes a long way because, as I said, it's very fluffy so I needed less than I thought I would. I imagine the two rolls I bought will last me at least a year, maybe more. I definitely prefer it over Cotton Bacon and the Japanese pads. :)

(Edit: This is Drago cotton I'm talking about here. lol)

20171005_192943.jpg
20171005_195117.jpg
20171005_195658.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors