Not open for further replies.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
pretty excited about tmrw! got some vape mail coming. also ordered a boat load of ejuice from today's ejuice sales, and some 4twenty gear.
yeah buddy!

Cloud Chasing
I'm in the same boat, I have 3 packages scheduled to arrive tomorrow, all from different vendors.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I seriously need to stop!
My USPS updated...
I have 5 packages out for delivery!
5fd9cb00cbde4d72e0349e3eeaf07314.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Those are the new Rebel. Eager to hear your thoughts. Handsome rdas, like the deck. Haven't watched Grimm's intro yet. Is there single coil option?

So far, so good. It's got really great airflow control. There are 4 holes on each side, and you can close off the top 2, or the bottom 2, or just leave either a single bottom or top hole open. There's a single coil option, as well. Again, all 4 holes, top 2, or bottom 2. Not sure yet if you can do just one hole on the single coil option.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How's it compare to the original recoil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, I can't give a true opinion, because my original Recoil RDAs are clones. These Rebels are authentics. They can hold a pretty good sized build without becoming uncomfortably hot, though. Here's a pic with 12x0.3 ribbon core staple coils:

recoil rebel.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I can't give a true opinion, because my original Recoil RDAs are clones. These Rebels are authentics. They can hold a pretty good sized build without becoming uncomfortably hot, though. Here's a pic with 12x0.3 ribbon core staple coils:

View attachment 91056

Looks like the only differences are the # of air holes and the build deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I already had the mods, but today's vapemail is a green Goon cap and an authentic Kennedy 25 RDA. Had to make the Hexohm match the Sriracha bottle, and believe it or not, of the myriad of RDAs I have nothing really worked with the Purge. So I got the Kennedy. Now I have to polish the Purge 'cuz it looks like crap with the shiny RDA.

2017-09-06 17.18.45.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I already had the mods, but today's vapemail is a green Goon cap and an authentic Kennedy 25 RDA. Had to make the Hexohm match the Sriracha bottle, and believe it or not, of the myriad of RDAs I have nothing really worked with the Purge. So I got the Kennedy. Now I have to polish the Purge 'cuz it looks like crap with the shiny RDA.

View attachment 91128
I LOVE that Sriacha mod.:inlove:

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 91128
Solder that goon on the hexohm. That color combination is just perfect. Now you're doing justice to sriracha. Maybe vape some menthol for a little heat.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my new 810 drip tip. Unfortunately it's a random color which I would rather not have sparkles and its the wrong style. Get what you pay for is the truest statement ever. At least it was only 3 bucks
516b14fe71ec8b1c5d92b261735cd6c5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Vaping Underground contest win from Heaven Gifts. A camo Smoant Battlestar. Really cool finish. My 2nd battlestar. I was surprised they shipped me the camo instead of the usual finishes. That's how cool Heaven Gifts is!

Thanks @Heaven Gifts for the contest prize.
1bec30674da9283e43a809db60a56e4d.jpg
Nice congrats

have you seen the stab wood Versions think they only made a few ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
More vape mail today!
Lavabox M
Nice little box, DNA 75
Nice and light, compact enough that it's easily carried on a pocket. Topped with a SMOK Baby Beast, I've always had great lock with SMOK tanks. For me they just work and you can lay them on their side and not have your juice run out.

Also got an i4 charger and 4 new Samsung 25R 18650 batteries.
837b295d4c0e25674b38527fdea6549e.jpg

c22280acdfbf139b95611a9cdce94df2.jpg

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Got my new 810 drip tip. Unfortunately it's a random color which I would rather not have sparkles and its the wrong style. Get what you pay for is the truest statement ever. At least it was only 3 bucks
516b14fe71ec8b1c5d92b261735cd6c5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Is a bit disco. Take to a club, you'll be a hit.:bingo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors