Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail from eightvape and a few forum members. Got all this in the last couple days (except for the rig v2)
84cf8c08e35efec069318f5764486369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Shit dude! That's a hell of a haul. Stingray and Pulse 22 does sound like a great combo.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess since this is a vape mail thread this would be a good place for this question. Thinking of ordering a boxer mod from fasttech. What is the average shipping time?I've always heard if you have time to wait that's the place to go. Any thoughts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess since this is a vape mail thread this would be a good place for this question. Thinking of ordering a boxer mod from fasttech. What is the average shipping time?I've always heard if you have time to wait that's the place to go. Any thoughts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
My last 2 orders from fasttech came in less than a week when I selected USPS first class via Hong Kong post. It is a free option but you have to select the "view more options" link when selecting shipping. The other best option I have found is the e-packet which generally takes about 10 days or so.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
already have the summit grabbed the Kupcake chuff for my SS goon22. it's not as comfortable as the summit but vape is the same. I'm going to get other colors because red looks a little whack but it was $14 shipped so can't complain for a legit district f5ve product for under twenty bucks
ac70dad09c7a7977fdef471c1a6b552f.jpg

The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into tree-hugging liberals who only drink white wine

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a couple Canadian made ejuices..The Louis XIV is a vanilla custard and was the first quality juice I bought along with my first "real" vape almost a year ago. I got it for nostalgia purposes lol almost 1 year vaping now (wish it was smoke free but meh) The "Bonogurt" by Twelve Monkey's was also another one I tried long ago but remember it cause it was really good stuff. It's a berries and yogurt flavor...suuuuper creamy and tasty! Yeah that's my pull :)
Picture 231.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into tree-hugging liberals who only drink white wine

Go to that other forum and talk to that garage scientist!

Not for you @CashNVape !

To the cunt who likes to post what we say here over there................ That's right I called that douche a garage scientist! Report back!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to that other forum and talk to that garage scientist!

Not for you @CashNVape !

To the cunt who likes to post what we say here over there................ That's right I called that douche a garage scientist! Report back!
lol! I got that from reddit. I thought it was funny as hell. it had to do with some city in oklahoma banning vaping on public streets, parks during daylight hours...

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're just down the 118 a bit from me, how you liking the weather?
sucks! lol the weather is so weird!! it rained for like 5 min
also have a Kennedy 25 in all copper the got delivered Saturday but I don't have it so I'm hoping it just was scanned delivered but not physically put in the box. that means I'll have two vape mails on Tuesday!

The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into a prig

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
also have a Kennedy 25 in all copper the got delivered Saturday but I don't have it so I'm hoping it just was scanned delivered but not physically put in the box. that means I'll have two vape mails on Tuesday!

The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into a prig
Rained here off the 101 for 5 minutes, too. Any reprieve from the recent heat is welcome! :p

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah it was! Me and my kids ran outside when the rain started only to be disappointed in 5 minutes when it stopped!! Better than nothing I guess. I'm sure the local post office had your Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors