Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wellon transformer kits. 2 of them. So I'll get to give one away when I do my review
d20b231a7ddfd7aebe45c40cea3d4707.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's beautiful
fdfdbc1b449eaecf08eab80d1f4f6988.jpg
That is real nice and how much juice does that massive tank hold?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fess up. Where did you get it? Couldn't find it and need to replace my cheap 4 bay Intellicharger i4.

I emailed Hohmtech about availability at other retailers and they actually responded at 8:38PM. Here is what they had to say:

There's about to be 100 ish retailers with them in stock in next 4-5 business days. Biggest carriers: IMR batteries and VaporDNA.

The updated version just today made into circulation.

That is great news if anyone was looking to get one, with the 4th of July right around the corner I might get a second one and sell my backup Xtar VC4.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 85278 View attachment 85277

Awesome delivery from Smokie and his "Vaping Meme Contest".

KangSiDe U1000 mod with a really nice faux wood finish.
That liquid is apple/peach/pear by Smuthen. 3 mg nicotine? Smokie, how'd you know?

Needless to say.....now soliciting 18650 battery and charger recommendations.

Congrats on the contest win!

Can't go wrong with Sony VTC5A batteries and this is a safe vendor to get authentics from: http://www.illumn.com/batteries-cha...650vtc5a-2600mah-high-discharge-flat-top.html

Samung 30Q is also a solid choice and more than enough amps for that 100 watt mod but the added benefit of being 3000mah compared to the above Sony's 2600mah. Another solid vendor right here: https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...iscount-genuine-and-tested?variant=2915614724

I love my Hohm base charger but it is a little pricey but probably the last charger you will need. This is the best price I know of and they should be back in stock by the end of this month: https://www.imrbatteries.com/hohm-base-4-channel-digital-battery-charger/

I just wrote a review on the charger tonight if you wanted to see why it is so much better than other chargers around it's price: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rlds-first-oscillating-charger-review.336071/

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on the contest win!

Can't go wrong with Sony VTC5A batteries and this is a safe vendor to get authentics from: http://www.illumn.com/batteries-cha...650vtc5a-2600mah-high-discharge-flat-top.html

Samung 30Q is also a solid choice and more than enough amps for that 100 watt mod but the added benefit of being 3000mah compared to the above Sony's 2600mah. Another solid vendor right here: https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...iscount-genuine-and-tested?variant=2915614724

I love my Hohm base charger but it is a little pricey but probably the last charger you will need. This is the best price I know of and they should be back in stock by the end of this month: https://www.imrbatteries.com/hohm-base-4-channel-digital-battery-charger/

I just wrote a review on the charger tonight if you wanted to see why it is so much better than other chargers around it's price: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rlds-first-oscillating-charger-review.336071/
Thanks for all the info! And links too! Going to read your review!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 more reload clones, some coils, atty stands and drip tips

One package came from hotecig, took forever, not ordering from them again. The other from fasttech and I chose the free Hong Kong First Class mail option and it only took 6 days, would have been 5 days if USPS didn't get send it to the wrong post office yesterday.
a95933832dea90ecab0cf1c7900224f1.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

One package came from hotecig, took forever, not ordering from them again. The other from fasttech and I chose the free Hong Kong First Class mail option and it only took 6 days, would have been 5 days if USPS didn't get send it to the wrong post office yesterday.

nice. so i take it you like the reload clone lol

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did you confirm the Hotecig Reloads are the Kindbright ones?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I wasn't crazy about the first one I got from 3fvape that is supposed to be a Kindbright clone. So far the clone from Hotecig is not seeping at all like the one from 3fvape.

For $12 so far so good, time will tell...lol
0e0e5d73ae4d19a4507bf5d6c02694ea.jpg

Dam. I just ordered 2 from 3fvape after seeing your pic lol. One kindbright clone and one "other clone" rainbow and gold. so we shall see lol. Not like i need more shit as if i wasn't already overloaded

also god dam the finder is sexy. why is it not more popular?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you confirm the Hotecig Reloads are the Kindbright ones?
The packaging looks identical but my silver one from 3fvape has that seeping problem around the bottom oring and glass everytime I fill up. So far the black one has sealed tight and I prefer it right off the bat.

Won't have a chance to try the gold until maybe tonight.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed Hohmtech about availability at other retailers and they actually responded at 8:38PM. Here is what they had to say:

There's about to be 100 ish retailers with them in stock in next 4-5 business days. Biggest carriers: IMR batteries and VaporDNA.

The updated version just today made into circulation.

That is great news if anyone was looking to get one, with the 4th of July right around the corner I might get a second one and sell my backup Xtar VC4.
After seeing first hand how well this charger does, I may get a second one as well.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dam. I just ordered 2 from 3fvape after seeing your pic lol. One kindbright clone and one "other clone" rainbow and gold. so we shall see lol. Not like i need more shit as if i wasn't already overloaded

I hear the oring from the serpent is a little bigger and can replace the bottom to stop the seeping. It only happenes when you fill up though, not during use.

I don't know why the Finder isn't more popular as well. Sort of like that though, who wants something everyone else has...lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Because everyome hyped the shit out of the Therion and the Finder got lost in the shuffle. IMO.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hear the oring from the serpent is a little bigger and can replace the bottom to stop the seeping. It only happenes when you fill up though, not during use.

I don't know why the Finder isn't more popular as well. Sort of like that though, who wants something everyone else has...lol

Because everyome hyped the shit out of the Therion and the Finder got lost in the shuffle. IMO.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
Yeah i don't get the therion hype. The leather on my finder door is much nicer then my snake skin therion door or my triad door. I'm gonna try a little DIY thing on some of my leather doors hopefully this weekend

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My 3 came from 3f & they're fine. The seeping is easily fixed by changing outnthe o rings.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The packaging looks identical but my silver one from 3fvape has that seeping problem around the bottom oring and glass everytime I fill up. So far the black one has sealed tight and I prefer it right off the bat.

Won't have a chance to try the gold until maybe tonight.

Just change the o ring.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My 3 came from 3f & they're fine. The seeping is easily fixed by changing outnthe o rings.
Cool. I'm assuming i need a different one. I have enough of them in spares that i'm sure i have something i can use lol.
IDK why nobody has made and sold an atomizer o-ring and screw kit. Basically a kit with a bunch of different sized o-rings, post screws, 510 screws, squonk pins etc. I'd buy one in a heartbeat as would many others

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool. I'm assuming i need a different one. I have enough of them in spares that i'm sure i have something i can use lol.
IDK why nobody has made and sold an atomizer o-ring and screw kit. Basically a kit with a bunch of different sized o-rings, post screws, 510 screws, squonk pins etc. I'd buy one in a heartbeat as would many others
They sell the o rings I've seen them at 3f

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have an issue I would try the spares first.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah i don't get the therion hype. The leather on my finder door is much nicer then my snake skin therion door or my triad door. I'm gonna try a little DIY thing on some of my leather doors hopefully this weekend
I don't have a Therion but like you the leather is much nicer on my Finder than my Triade DNA250. My Finder also still looks like new and get used a LOT more than my Triade. The Triade already has pant chipping off the bottom and I hardly use it.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They sell the o rings I've seen them at 3f
Cool thanks.
If you have an issue I would try the spares first.
Hopefully no issues :)
I don't have a Therion but like you the leather is much nicer on my Finder than my Triade DNA250. My Finder also still looks like new and get used a LOT more than my Triade. The Triade already has pant chipping off the bottom and I hardly use it.

Shh the therion fanboys think it can do no wrong

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's just say there both solid choices, the Sony does average 15 to 20% higher price tag though.

First, calculate the total price of your vape setup and juice consumption, etc., including a set of 30Q batteries. Next, calculate the price difference between the set of 30Q batteries and the set of VTC6 batteries... immediately you will see the total cost of your vape experience is increased by not more than a few percent, which is completely justified by the improved performance that you know you will be enjoying for a very long time to come so don't rip the price comparison out of its context and don't skimp on your batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors