VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@MannyScoot ok I need to be in the big tank club. So where do I start. Question two, so many aromamizer, which one is the latest best version. And which one is the best version for 25mm

What's the deal with Boreas Rta? Umm some of the questions I have and if there's other good big tanks let me know. Oh and I like 25mm max. Maybe steer me to one really good 30mm.

Thanks bro

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@MannyScoot ok I need to be in the big tank club. So where do I start. Question two, so many aromamizer, which one is the latest best version. And which one is the best version for 25mm

What's the deal with Boreas Rta? Umm some of the questions I have and if there's other good big tanks let me know. Oh and I like 25mm max. Maybe steer me to one really good 30mm.

Thanks bro
You should wait for the new Aromamizer Supreme v2 coming out in May. It will have the Aromamizer Plus design in a 25mm size.
The Aromamizer Plus 30mm is nice the only 30mm rta that I have, postless deck, I got the complete kit, rda mode, 5, 10 & 20ml extensions.
You can join the Facebook Steamcrave Fan Page, lots of nice peeps there.

I'll let @MannyScoot tell you about the Boreas.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a Modfather.... 30mm and you will stop buying stuff, a second will be The Aromamizer Supreme plus and third the Tank by Scottua 4th 30mm The Beast by Ohmega .... It was the best $79.00 ever spent The Modfather..... The Boreas is the top $20.00 class 25mm...... It's real flavorful

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 should be a Modfather in Stainless Steel..... #2 aromamizer Supreme Plus #3 a Voltrove..... The Boreas is an oldie but goodie to have one.... The Little guy for going stealthy..... The Modfather #3 and why because it's in a league of it's own..... The deck can handle a 10 wrap 5mm alien which ohming at .06 will need a mod to push it into the 130 to 300 watts.. ... Difficult vaping it with a 5 or 6 wrap alien..... And it will blow through 30ml of juice in a couple of hours if you chain vape .... And it doesn't look good on little mods.... Well maybe this one....
62de747600667cb547a8ae0b917527e5.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just received my eliquid prizes and wanted to Thank @B-boy™ and Verde Valley Vapes for their awesome contest here at VU!
This is a listing of the eliquids I chose!
#1 Blueberry Donut - # 2. Glazed Donut - #3.Fireballz - #4 Cinnamon Cream - #5 Marshmallow Madness - #6 Blue Slurpee - #7 Strawberry Chill
#8 Grape Geeks - #9 Flapjackz - #10 Strubblicious
20170427_140617.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors