Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It looks like you have all your bases covered. I'm also a big fan of my Vaporshark (DNA200) and if it came down to it, I could get by just fine with it and a little stealth set up. Well, maybe my RX200 and one of my big tanks for long driving trips... ok well I'd have to hold on to a squonker and definitely need one of my smaller duel 18650's that takes a 24mm RDA so I could use my goon... :D

Seriously though, it's one sweet little mod. I'm not sure if I like it better than my 75w (we go way back) but time will tell.
I found the 75W SW for only $25 online but I like to keep current which is why I went for the 80W. I'm glad I did! I absolutely love my SW. One reviewer says that all mods are basically the same as one another but I don't think so. I don't think all mods function the same.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nope the mini is not but the 235w (bullshit) is. If they come down to around $60-$70 I might pick one up to round out the collection but I really have no interest in touch screens. The good thing about it is, it's only the + and - buttons that are operated through the touch screen.

Yeah, it sucks. I almost pulled the trigger to buy the gold snow wolf plus. Lucky I watched a review on youtube before I bought it. I would have been pissed if I had of bought it only to find out it was a touch screen.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it sucks. I almost pulled the trigger to buy the gold snow wolf plus. Lucky I watched a review on youtube before I bought it. I would have been pissed if I had of bought it only to find out it was a touch screen.

The gold is dope af. I kinda wish I had went with the gold mini but I almost always play it safe and get black.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One quick update, sorry not trying to turn this into a SW mini thread... I just tested out the TC and while its a bit on the anemic side, it's running the cotton white and not burning. Just thought I'd throw that out there since lots of people are curious about how it performs in TC. For reference, I'm using a stainless steel .7 ohm single coil at 510 degrees and 40w.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One quick update, sorry not trying to turn this into a SW mini thread... I just tested out the TC and while its a bit on the anemic side, it's running the cotton white and not burning. Just thought I'd throw that out there since lots of people are curious about how it performs in TC. For reference, I'm using a stainless steel .7 ohm single coil at 510 degrees and 40w.
I haven't tried TC yet. I don't have a good history with TC as it has always disappointed me in the past.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
f11a1474e782b7cb78fae711290de580.jpg

Update to original review already done. Check it out.
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/299614/

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's not the device, it's the principal of the thing. I have morals/integrity, unlike some poor saps around here.
Hahaha!!! I told their head engineer that if they made a 60w box I would buy one. After I proved to him that a single cell could do it, they made one.
-Im a man of my word.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors