Member For 4 Years
67df4a4e93744b110570878a19a0e334.jpg

Thank you @VaporCarp for the BONUS JOOZES
#mahman!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also picked up 30 feet of 26ga Kanthal and Demon Killer Clapton 24ga/30ga. :)

I'm waiting to set up my Mage GTA as soon as I get back from the vape shop getting some flavors! When I do I'll vape my new Snow Wolf/Mage and post what I think. :xD: (Excited emoticon)

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also picked up 30 feet of 26ga Kanthal and Demon Killer Clapton 24ga/30ga. :)

I'm waiting to set up my Mage GTA as soon as I get back from the vape shop getting some flavors! When I do I'll vape my new Snow Wolf/Mage and post what I think. :xD: (Excited emoticon)
Thought about ordering a GTA but got a Azeroth instead.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last but not least ...

20 EUC 0.4 Clapton coils for my Tarot Nano that I love so much! Each coil should last me about 4 days.

IMG_0327.JPG

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried their others CajunCanuck but that Bradford juice from BrewCity is pretty good.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last but not least ...

20 EUC 0.4 Clapton coils for my Tarot Nano that I love so much! Each coil should last me about 4 days.

View attachment 72371
What- 4days? They should last longer than that! Make sure that you are priming those coils correctly and they should be lasting for weeks. Too expensive to keep changing out like that!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It's hard to pass up a sale on juice!

62766f1975d720ffb86a477fa8fe6f7f.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I did the same- I got my favorites and am able to try some others too, and find some new favorites! One of the new for me that I really like is the Vanilla Bean! Great prices,great shipping, great bottles and great juice!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VaporCube.com - use coupon code SKILLET
I was looking at the Skillet but since the diameter is so small what else can you put on it besides the tank that comes with it? Where do you buy the coils? Haven't brought a coil since Uwell Crown tank & that was ages ago lol!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_8685.JPG
I got the new snow wolf mini today and holy shit they weren't lying, this thing is tiny. No pic or video I've seen has done it justice. Here it is along with the full sized and original mini.

@EMusic , you were right, so far I really like it.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 72543
I got the new snow wolf mini today and holy shit they weren't lying, this thing is tiny. No pic or video I've seen has done it justice. Here it is along with the full sized and original mini.

@EMusic , you were right, so far I really like it.
Great! I just sold all my old devices and tanks because honestly all I want in my arsenal is my Snow Wolf Mini Plus w/ Mage GTA and my VaporShark DNA 250 with Griffin RTA (that I am receiving in the mail today).

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Great! I just sold all my old devices and tanks because honestly all I want in my arsenal is my Snow Wolf Mini Plus w/ Mage GTA and my VaporShark DNA 250 with Griffin RTA (that I am receiving in the mail today).

Is the Snow Wolf Mini plus touch screen? I was considering picking up the regular snow wolf plus until I realised it was a touch screen.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like you have all your bases covered. I'm also a big fan of my Vaporshark (DNA200) and if it came down to it, I could get by just fine with it and a little stealth set up. Well, maybe my RX200 and one of my big tanks for long driving trips... ok well I'd have to hold on to a squonker and definitely need one of my smaller duel 18650's that takes a 24mm RDA so I could use my goon... :D

Seriously though, it's one sweet little mod. I'm not sure if I like it better than my 75w (we go way back) but time will tell.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the Snow Wolf Mini plus touch screen? I was considering picking up the regular snow wolf plus until I realised it was a touch screen.
Nope the mini is not but the 235w (bullshit) is. If they come down to around $60-$70 I might pick one up to round out the collection but I really have no interest in touch screens. The good thing about it is, it's only the + and - buttons that are operated through the touch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors