Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I do know what to say... its pretty good ;)

It did come with a few draw backs though..

1st... its not truly hybrid safe in my opinion... the 510 barely and I mean BARELY protrudes past the threads... luckily I ordered some 2x1mm washers that fit and extends the pin out well... I'll edit a pic in...

2nd... it came filthy... like straight up, "Lets vape some machine oil" with that juice you got... took 8 passes in my USC to get rid of the taste... 1h20m

Voltage loss isn't bad... 3.73v compared to the Goon V1 3.79v... 3.5w ;) Can't discern that.

Have some fiddling to do with proper coil height to my preference... but outside of those things, not bad.

Edit:

575e7c0c8376d85580acf459dd97456b.jpg

How much it sticks out, is basically how thick the 2x1 washers are...
Does the washer have any negative effects on the voltage drop?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
4-NOV-2019.jpg

I got these in today from Eightvape. Shipping was amazingly quick; I ordered Friday the1st, and got it today, the 4th. I paid $18.95 for the Zeus, and $12.95 for the Rebirth. Honestly, I wish I had ordered a stainless version of each one in addition to the black Rebirth and gunmetal Zeus but I wasn't sure if they would vape to suit me or not. If they do work out, I'll most likely try to pick up some more before the stock is gone.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Started vaping about 600 days ago was using 50mg salt nic...my newest liquid order has arrived 15mg!!View attachment 149195

Congrats on the year and a half-ish vapeversary! That’s great about dropping the nic that much, too. Yay for you!

I had no idea they put the poison skull and crossbones on Canadian juice! Kinda a good idea, instead of the warning we have here.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats on the year and a half-ish vapeversary! That’s great about dropping the nic that much, too. Yay for you!

I had no idea they put the poison skull and crossbones on Canadian juice! Kinda a good idea, instead of the warning we have here.

You mean you would rather vape something that has a skull and crossbones and says DANGER POISON on the bottle is a good idea- instead of our US labels on eliquid bottles that warn nicotine is an addictive substance-
:crazy:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is, i tried it. it is not water soluble. i put a dab on my finger, had to use soap to get it off. and that is good. must use sooooo little, this small tube will last me forever.
I've had to reapply a few times but a little goes a long way. I had to use it on and apocalypse rda. It seems all (that I've had) Armageddon MFG attys are very tight.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've had to reapply a few times but a little goes a long way. I had to use it on and apocalypse rda. It seems all (that I've had) Armageddon MFG attys are very tight.

i have a VGOD rda, i can't get it apart.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is actually vape mail from Monday and Tuesday, just been too busy to enjoy it until now.
Monday I got a little juice from @wildgypsy70, this cool hand berries she makes is amazing!
Tuesday I received a gift from @marter, he surprised me with a really pretty QP Kali V2 clone. Speechless. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, this forum has some AMAZING members.
712de312711c3cd704078efb2a5dd7fd.jpg
c74aac504916ef2ba9c4442c098deae8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is actually vape mail from Monday and Tuesday, just been too busy to enjoy it until now.
Monday I got a little juice from @wildgypsy70, this cool hand berries she makes is amazing!
Tuesday I received a gift from @marter, he surprised me with a really pretty QP Kali V2 clone. Speechless. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, this forum has some AMAZING members.
712de312711c3cd704078efb2a5dd7fd.jpg
c74aac504916ef2ba9c4442c098deae8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes it does, and you're one of them. BTW you need some lotion and to cut yourself less. :D

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen that he's coming out with a DR v2?
I have not actually. I like the Dead Rabbit. It's not my very favorite ever, but it has many strong points and provides a good vape. I have a purple one, but a stainless and now copper cap for it. Will go great with the Vindicator, the XXX or the Panzer.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You mean you would rather vape something that has a skull and crossbones and says DANGER POISON on the bottle is a good idea- instead of our US labels on eliquid bottles that warn nicotine is an addictive substance-
:crazy:

It’s that the warning label on our juice had to become so much larger that bothers me. I remember when juice had no warning label at all.
The skull and crossbones thing would be more of a deterrent to kids possibly, instead of saying something is addictive. But maybe not.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i have a VGOD rda, i can't get it apart.

I thought I was the only one with that problem. Ive got a Mad Hatter that I think they messed up and is really one piece.
I thought about trying to drop a coil in through the drip tip. Lol

Last edited:

VU Sponsors