Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feels like forever since I've had vapemail. I think last Monday. But it's definitely not rolling in like it used to. Booo. A lot of nice stuff out there but would I use it? For a week or so then it sits. The problem with too many vapes on hand. You can't use them all. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Feels like forever since I've had vapemail. I think last Monday. But it's definitely not rolling in like it used to. Booo. A lot of nice stuff out there but would I use it? For a week or so then it sits. The problem with too many vapes on hand. You can't use them all. Lol

I'm starting to despise this time of year. Last year at this time I went crazy, too. I am damn near compulsive when it comes to a bargain.

Suddenly the vape population in my house has exploded, and it's just a mess. I need to spend some time boxing things up, maybe PIFing some of it. It is getting on my nerves!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm starting to despise this time of year. Last year at this time I went crazy, too. I am damn near compulsive when it comes to a bargain.

Suddenly the vape population in my house has exploded, and it's just a mess. I need to spend some time boxing things up, maybe PIFing some of it. It is getting on my nerves!
I fell into carving kinda hard. Haven't made time for vape related other than vaping really. It's cheaper than vaping but to much time studying cut lines. Lol

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
she has recourse with Paypal on this, too. Product is "not as represented," and as Paypal demonstrates quite regularly on eBay, that is all it takes for Paypal to take the money back from the seller and give it to the purchaser.

When PayPal learns it is a e-cigarette transaction, they will quote their terms of service to both parties and bow out. I learned this when I had purchased something woefully broken that the seller didn't want to make right and refused to refund me. In fact, PayPal alluded to me losing my account for violating their rules.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't had vape mail in months. Haven't had nilla cake since last year February.

828b9c6b3bc70b9af3b993e45aa4805b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
2 orders from Asmodus (3 fidgit spinners and 3 nice drip tips free)...got my Almighty kit and Stabilized wood/antique copper Lustro mod! Also got a Snowwolf Zephyr kit from TG Value Vape and a Mach ON3 squonk kit from Breezy. Oh...and the carburetor for my motorized 26 inch bike came in too...lol
113099b11c7729b931aeb0e3a213f902.jpg
dfd7ce5cb63f107c94f56e764eebed53.jpg
dad5bf588d08c1c8937c086d67c80ed7.jpg
3cf11810f2fa7d914adf75fc5b8c7c1b.jpg
a8d9dbf7e5ed5d51118d845b25635b1d.jpg
be9ba719cf5876782d36a4f4a9478b0a.jpg
2648c0c6ab9f1e2b06f9561f4cfb47cb.jpg
67026e5cba97ed8af7cebf921a9290c6.jpg
2891e9aac0407e4eec7cec4761b96d65.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
2 orders from Asmodus (3 fidgit spinners and 3 nice drip tips free)...got my Almighty kit and Stabilized wood/antique copper Lustro mod! Also got a Snowwolf Zephyr kit from TG Value Vape and a Mach ON3 squonk kit from Breezy. Oh...and the carburetor for my motorized 26 inch bike came in too...lol

Those Mach One mods were a no brainer for $20
I ordered mine when their vape mats were only 99cents also.
Very nice mats!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So true. I cleaned out just the top shelf in my vape cabinet and pulled out 23 mods. And i have 3 more shelves to go. Lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

WOW- Nice Haul!

:inlove:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Zeus clone from Kidney Puncher is out for delivery today. Intended for the new Aegis X if it works well.

Received a drip tip from AHD yesterday, and I'm a little bummed. It won't press down into the Dvarw far enough, leaves obvious light underneath the drip tip, nor does it fit the iJoy Captain Elite, nor the Smok TF-RTA. The only 510 RTA I have in use that it fits well on is the Engine Nano, and that is definitely not where I wanted to use it. Wonder if DH could find a black washer to fit, or maybe an o-ring? eh. I'm not excited about that, but I will not be able to stand that daylight underneath the drip tip.

ETA: O-ring works to use it on the Dvarw (thanks again @debinnv ), looks tolerable. Maybe I'll forget it's there. Honestly, I probably wouldn't notice it if I didn't know it's there.

Last edited:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Last edited:

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order from Breazy today...Smok P3 kit, Ijoy Capo Squonk kit, GeekVape Radar RDA, and Hotcig Hades RDA. Wife paid for the P3. My 7 year clean and sober present. Means a lot to her. We been through hell and back over the last 20 years and came out on top!

IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200122/174b9f42d657891f6d705eb86181c1f2.jpg[/IMG]
73fee8b35e486233e6379f9474f15bbe.jpg
e21a239ef087eea873bf1d9806f68e42.jpg
b72addb77b1ddf5af5eda6b0cd9d6d43.jpg
9c72a7484bcfb367ba6f6745d95cd78e.jpg
6907077ef05cc21ab9bfe900be39a6be.jpg
2b0421388692ab0b887b4340b73d28a5.jpg

Congrats on 7 years! That's awesome! I'm 2 months shy of 10 years free from crystal and pills. It's a journey, and everyday a new one!

You'll like that radar rda. I have one, use it almost daily.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats on 7 years! That's awesome! I'm 2 months shy of 10 years free from crystal and pills. It's a journey, and everyday a new one!

You'll like that radar rda. I have one, use it almost daily.

Congratulations to you, too. My son has nearly eight years, never thought I'd be able to say it. I'm so unbelievably grateful. :hug:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Zeus clone from Kidney Puncher is out for delivery today. Intended for the new Aegis X if it works well.

Received a drip tip from AHD yesterday, and I'm a little bummed. It won't press down into the Dvarw far enough, leaves obvious light underneath the drip tip, nor does it fit the iJoy Captain Elite, nor the Smok TF-RTA. The only 510 RTA I have in use that it fits well on is the Engine Nano, and that is definitely not where I wanted to use it. Wonder if DH could find a black washer to fit, or maybe an o-ring? eh. I'm not excited about that, but I will not be able to stand that daylight underneath the drip tip.

ETA: O-ring works to use it on the Dvarw (thanks again @debinnv ), looks tolerable. Maybe I'll forget it's there. Honestly, I probably wouldn't notice it if I didn't know it's there.
You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it and it is getting some love! :hug:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i got these RDA's from @ChainVapeS . i think i about stole them ! i am happy as a pig in shit :giggle::facepalm:.
the black Purge, about perfect. the brass, it had some stains on it. well, i gave it a bit of a buff-job in Ye'Ol Nozzle shop.
and it looks about new ! the only kinda bummer, no squonk pin. but that is just fine, the black one is going on a Purge mech clone i have coming after the chiness holiday = i'l be lucky to get it in 2 months :(. no biggy, will be worth the wait.

the Revolver, looks cool and i can't find a thing wrong with it. it will get used.
the DJV, it has a litttle paint coming off. but that is just fine, cause, i have a plan :devil:
and they all had coils in em :bliss:

and i got a little juice to try out :cool:

super happy vape dude right here ! thanx man !

20200123_180024.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i got these RDA's from @ChainVapeS . i think i about stole them ! i am happy as a pig in shit :giggle::facepalm:.
the black Purge, about perfect. the brass, it had some stains on it. well, i gave it a bit of a buff-job in Ye'Ol Nozzle shop.
and it looks about new ! the only kinda bummer, no squonk pin. but that is just fine, the black one is going on a Purge mech clone i have coming after the chiness holiday = i'l be lucky to get it in 2 months :(. no biggy, will be worth the wait.

the Revolver, looks cool and i can't find a thing wrong with it. it will get used.
the DJV, it has a litttle paint coming off. but that is just fine, cause, i have a plan
and they all had coils in em :bliss:

and i got a little juice to try out :cool:

super happy vape dude right here ! thanx man !

View attachment 153935
Im super glad you got them. And im even happier to know they went to a great home where they will be used and appreciated!
That brass set up looks sharp!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Im super glad you got them. And im even happier to know they went to a great home where they will be used and appreciated!

That brass set up looks sharp!

yeah man, they got a good home. and i ainna sell'n em, here to stay.

the pic looks like crap, that is how great it really looks right here in my hand. i think i am going to machine off the drip tip so it could take a polished ultem . and the new mech with the black is going to look a lot cooler.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man, after my 2 packages arrived, I did my inspection, and failed both of them. For obvious reasons too. So... I mailed them back and was informed that once they get them, they're supposed to look at them, see what's going on with them, fix them, and send them back WITH TOOLS so I can perform my own maintenance on them. It's a fucking shame that shit like that "passed" their QA/QC. So of course I'm a bit agitated about it. *Sighs* if they make it right, I'll be happy. But if they return and shit is still stuck on them, I'll just box them up, and go buy an inexpensive, yet still effective device or two.

Disappoints me that we've come so far, charge so much, yet can't even do a simple thing like "make sure products are in good, working, and maintainable condition for the end user".

This is another reason why I don't get much vape mail anymore. I quit ordering shit when it starts arriving and functioning like shit. I mean, there was one instance of me ordering something in October and finally getting it in January, most of that was my fault though. I didn't say something sooner when the package got lost in transit. However, the company made it right, and I thank them for it. But damn... 2 devices, both with stuck parts... In 2 different areas? What the fuck!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Man, after my 2 packages arrived, I did my inspection, and failed both of them. For obvious reasons too. So... I mailed them back and was informed that once they get them, they're supposed to look at them, see what's going on with them, fix them, and send them back WITH TOOLS so I can perform my own maintenance on them. It's a fucking shame that shit like that "passed" their QA/QC. So of course I'm a bit agitated about it. *Sighs* if they make it right, I'll be happy. But if they return and shit is still stuck on them, I'll just box them up, and go buy an inexpensive, yet still effective device or two.

Disappoints me that we've come so far, charge so much, yet can't even do a simple thing like "make sure products are in good, working, and maintainable condition for the end user".

This is another reason why I don't get much vape mail anymore. I quit ordering shit when it starts arriving and functioning like shit. I mean, there was one instance of me ordering something in October and finally getting it in January, most of that was my fault though. I didn't say something sooner when the package got lost in transit. However, the company made it right, and I thank them for it. But damn... 2 devices, both with stuck parts... In 2 different areas? What the fuck!

whatare the devices and issues you speak of ?

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was a couple mechanical mods, I'll disclose more when I find out whether they're able to pop the pieces off.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order from Breazy today...Smok P3 kit, Ijoy Capo Squonk kit, GeekVape Radar RDA, and Hotcig Hades RDA. Wife paid for the P3. My 7 year clean and sober present. Means a lot to her. We been through hell and back over the last 20 years and came out on top!

e21a239ef087eea873bf1d9806f68e42.jpg
b72addb77b1ddf5af5eda6b0cd9d6d43.jpg
As long as you don't mind the size, you're gonna love the Mag P3. The Radar is one of those RDAs that kinda flew under the ...well... Radar. Originally came with some Geekvape kit. I can't remember which one now. For 5 bucks I grabbed one from Eightvape too. Pretty good. Been running it on the DS.
20200124_124108_cr.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Got a couple more Smoant battlestar squonkers on the slow boat from fast tech ...ok bottle isn’t the best but I like the mod itself ...I accidentally snapped the battery door on mine ...oops completely my bad using pliers to push the catch up a bit ...guess I pressed too hard haha

anyway 36 quid for two mods not a shabby deal by any means great for work and general beaters

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No picture, just an update on a Nic purchase from NR.

Some of us a few months ago had a delay in Nic being shipped and orders of flavorings of similar names being sent the wrong flavoring.

I finally cracked open one of these that I bought, it’s an older batch, Sept 2019 and from them to me was 2 days and it immediately went into the fridge.

Well as alluded I cracked it open yesterday when I went to mix up 2 -60mls bottles, draw from the seal using a syringe and first draw was clear(woot)

Grabbed the other bottle and took a second draw and this is what happened immediately

4a9c709d8bf2a40059476fda9e76a37d.jpg

I emailed NR about it, and they are shipping a replacement, but added that I should check the nic immediately upon arrival rather than just storing it...makes sense but at the same time a sealed bottle is better than an open on, especially when I know I won’t get to it for a month or two.

The nic doesn’t smell different... just looks awful and that draw in the pic is only 20 seconds after the first jab and draw from breaking the seal.

Either way I mixed both 60’s, first with the perfect looking nic draw and the pink, will see how god awful it vapes in 2 weeks

TL;DR

NR replacement arrives in a day or two

EDIT: And here I thought they were just replacing the 1 lil bottle... but are replacing both bottles

upload_2020-1-24_12-36-0.png

and to boot... the first order didn't cost a thing... since the debacle on smaller bottles held up the nic for 3 weeks, they just refunded and shipped the previous two... NICE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got the Peerless RDA from @ChainVapeS today. Thanks so much, and it looks pretty good on my gold Topside too. It even had a build already in it! That's always a nice surprise. I really love these Peerless RDA's and I basically got it free with what he sold it for.

IMG_20200124_112104304.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Peerless RDA from @ChainVapeS today. Thanks so much, and it looks pretty good on my gold Topside too. It even had a build already in it! That's always a nice surprise. I really love these Peerless RDA's and I basically got it free with what he sold it for.

View attachment 153978
That looks sharp!

VU Sponsors