Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Falling as we speak. I built the YFTK Xeta and rebuilt the SXK Xeta last night. I'll post something in the BB Appreciation thread. Also using the hell out of the SQ Topside. Trying to stay off hardware websites.
Lol!
I forgot to ask about the SQ Topside, I'm sure people that are on the fence with that one would be glad to know you're liking it

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol!
I forgot to ask about the SQ Topside, I'm sure people that are on the fence with that one would be glad to know you're liking it
I love the SQ Topside. No regrets, very happy with it. I think they're tough (impossible?) to get right now. Signature Tips is sold out and so is Hit That Juice. HTJ has a note saying "Coming soon".

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
de7a3476da27521cb0901256723b243c.jpg

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Luna has arrived! Elder Dragon in place, with Christmas Lights eliquid!

I'll take a picture tomorrow. It's too damn dark in here and outdoors right now.

Why didn't you Long Islanders and Canadians and Michiganders keep this friggin weather? I like to have froze my ass off going to get the mail. Feels like it cannot possibly be higher than 28 degrees out there.

Luna.jpg

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'll take a picture tomorrow. It's too damn dark in here and outdoors right now.

Why didn't you Long Islanders and Canadians and Michiganders keep this friggin weather? I like to have froze my ass off going to get the mail. Feels like it cannot possibly be higher than 28 degrees out there.
You forgot the frozen tundra of WI. :)

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That’s your favorite RDA? Cool. And since you’re a fairly new builder, you’d recommend it?
Thanks for remembering. :hug:

The Solomon 3 and the Serpent Elevate SMM are the only RTA's that I've used. I have a new Zeus X RTA that I haven't tried yet. I'll have a total of 4 Solomon 3's, 2 Serpent Elevate's, and the Zeus X for my collection. Both the Solomon 3 and the Serpent Elevate are very easy to build on assuming one can walk and chew gum at the same time...:giggle:. I was going to get a couple more of the Serpents but decided to get the Solomon's instead as they are on sale and I like both equally.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wtforecast
a71b4cfa2c29b5fef502dbf5be111ad0.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Solomon 3 and the Serpent Elevate SMM are the only RTA's that I've used. I have a new Zeus X RTA that I haven't tried yet. I'll have a total of 4 Solomon 3's, 2 Serpent Elevate's, and the Zeus X for my collection. Both the Solomon 3 and the Serpent Elevate are very easy to build on assuming one can walk and chew gum at the same time...:giggle:. I was going to get a couple more of the Serpents but decided to get the Solomon's instead as they are on sale and I like both equally.

Well, I guess I can handle them. :teehee: Chew, walk, repeat...

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No smell, Crystal Clear, A little pepper taste.
Am happy with this!View attachment 149670 View attachment 149671
Thanks for the experience with it, does look nice and clear but I'm not a fan of peppery. I know some are and some actually like a bit of throat hit. I'll probably look to avoid this one. Still not 100% sure if it's my nic or just flavor combos, some of my juice comes out more spicy than others. Using the purnic from river supply right now, working my way through the 150ml bottle that came with their diy kit awhile back. Haven't tried either the cnt or chemnovatic I picked up, figured I didn't want to break the seal on either yet much less both. Hoping they're at least as smooth if not smoother.

Speaking of river supply, seems they really overhauled their site. All new diy kit and nic isn't included, you have to go searching it out. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. And a test run through, seems it's a ripoff now. A few months back I got their kit with 15x flavors, 500ml x2 of vg or pg (or whatever combo), it came with 2 tubs holding all of it. Included 150ml of 48mg nicotine (purnic), some gloves, a variety of syringes, blunt tip needles, glass cylinders, glass beaker, plastic funnel.. all the stuff it includes now. Maybe 2-3 weeks after I bought my kit for $50 they upped the price of the kit to $60. Ok, whatever. Now it's a pia step by step process making it more work to fill out the kit, the kit is still $60 - but sans nicotine. You have to buy that separate. So while I get they found a way to avoid making it appear as though they're pushing nicotine, making people go to extra trouble and not just including it. They also found a way to rip people off (imho). The nic that used to be included, 48mg/ml 150ml purnic is another $6. So the $50 kit (which wasn't on 'sale' at the time) in less than 5-6mo or so has gone up to $66. Nearly 40% costlier.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the experience with it, does look nice and clear but I'm not a fan of peppery. I know some are and some actually like a bit of throat hit. I'll probably look to avoid this one. Still not 100% sure if it's my nic or just flavor combos, some of my juice comes out more spicy than others. Using the purnic from river supply right now, working my way through the 150ml bottle that came with their diy kit awhile back. Haven't tried either the cnt or chemnovatic I picked up, figured I didn't want to break the seal on either yet much less both. Hoping they're at least as smooth if not smoother.

Speaking of river supply, seems they really overhauled their site. All new diy kit and nic isn't included, you have to go searching it out. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. And a test run through, seems it's a ripoff now. A few months back I got their kit with 15x flavors, 500ml x2 of vg or pg (or whatever combo), it came with 2 tubs holding all of it. Included 150ml of 48mg nicotine (purnic), some gloves, a variety of syringes, blunt tip needles, glass cylinders, glass beaker, plastic funnel.. all the stuff it includes now. Maybe 2-3 weeks after I bought my kit for $50 they upped the price of the kit to $60. Ok, whatever. Now it's a pia step by step process making it more work to fill out the kit, the kit is still $60 - but sans nicotine. You have to buy that separate. So while I get they found a way to avoid making it appear as though they're pushing nicotine, making people go to extra trouble and not just including it. They also found a way to rip people off (imho). The nic that used to be included, 48mg/ml 150ml purnic is another $6. So the $50 kit (which wasn't on 'sale' at the time) in less than 5-6mo or so has gone up to $66. Nearly 40% costlier.
Just a little peppery. Once mixed i doubt i am going to taste it.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Vaporl order placed on Nov 3rd finally shipped today. This was my first order from them, a bunch of accessories, 11 days to ship isn't overly impressive.

My Wotofo squonk bottle - one blue, two grey - order also shipped last night, 24hrs for that one.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes maybe they were stowaways together lol!

fingers crossed yours will arrive soon!

Oddly enough, it does look like they may have been stowaways together! Tracking has picked back up on my package this morning; it's in Jersey City, and I should have it either tomorrow or Saturday! Yay!!!!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yeah I saw that. Always annoyed me that they don't ship to my country.

Great deal though!
If you want one I'll be glad to pick one up for you and ship it to you if you pay the shipping.
Shipping to me is 7.41
Then whatever shipping to you would be.
So 27.41 plus shipping to Canada.
It might not be all that good of a deal with all the shipping.

Here at the colors that are left.

03a3f3950e51b6c1bf7c203788cac9c3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

VU Sponsors