d156602ec161494288453b8cc8f85629.jpg

ed13bde25f3d18c35af72e0c8d271977.jpg

a017a31df2c589b936e31cd69fec72a4.jpg

9b6ea90d2c3adb2d6dc89d1d56673993.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've had 3 Lunas and I have an EOS II and they don't even come close to the quality of the wood in this one.
I'm impressed!

must have been finished to some extent, otherwise looks like the same wood. my EOS was very nice quality, but dull/raw finish. my Luna, very nice quality, but it did have very small pits in it and was dull/raw finish. for the money = excellent mods.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I agree, they are both excellent mods for the money.
My comment was not meant to be derogatory about either device.
Just saying, the quality of the Lustro is far better, it's more finished right out of the box.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My comment was not meant to be derogatory about either device.

Just saying, the quality of the Lustro is far better, it's more finished right out of the box.

was not taken that way :). for the well under $100 we cannot expect such a finer finish. for what you paid, they can do that.
i understand the Thor II has the same finish. i would like a Thor II, but once i seen the one the vaping bogan has, i could settle for nothing less, and that means most are out.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
was not taken that way :). for the well under $100 we cannot expect such a finer finish. for what you paid, they can do that.
i understand the Thor II has the same finish. i would like a Thor II, but once i seen the one the vaping bogan has, i could settle for nothing less, and that means most are out.
And I doubt I would have bought the Lustro if it wouldn't have been for the 50% off sale Asmodus had. :)
Making the Lustro just under 100.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
364c0f2132133c7e251c082d6c174334.jpg

The Double Barrel V3 arrived and some more 30Ts (8(14 total now)) some CB Prime direct from WnV, and using the Terk V-Shit RDA on the DB3

DB3 is a tank 359.33 grams 12.69oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have ordered the concrete DB. They charge extra for those?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahhhh....i forgot that armegeddon does only ship to billing address. Ughhhh....prob wont see til tomorrow now...its been delivered but too cold to go get..i just wanna go home

Sent from a very cloudy room
It's cold here too, we've seen about 7 inches of snow the last few days but I wouldn't be able to resist picking up vape mail :giggle:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's cold here too, we've seen about 7 inches of snow the last few days but I wouldn't be able to resist picking up vape mail :giggle:
Yeah..trust me..im fighting the urge but its a bitch to drive and get it...tomorrow or if i get bored later after dinner...damb snows holding up a shipment i have in MI.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah..trust me..im fighting the urge but its a bitch to drive and get it...tomorrow or if i get bored later after dinner...damb snows holding up a shipment i have in MI.

Yeah, traffic would be a lot different for you. What's in the package sitting in MI?

VU Sponsors